Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time Travel/Alternate Realities/History Changing/Time Paradox/Fate movies

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

eeeiiiwwghhh...is that brigitte lin with that ancient costume? she looks like gay..i mean, lam lui! my god....i hope it's not her. though she always strikes me as the actress who likes taking men's role, which i like her for that, that picture doesnt impress me at all...please somebody tell me it's not her!
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    eeeiiiwwghhh...is that brigitte lin with that ancient costume? she looks like gay..i mean, lam lui! my god....i hope it's not her. though she always strikes me as the actress who likes taking men's role, which i like her for that, that picture doesnt impress me at all...please somebody tell me it's not her!
    Yep, it's her.

Hideous photo it is. She became more attractive as a man after Swordsman 2. HAAH.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

O yea you should check out The jacket. Its about a guy that does stuff. You cant miss it.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Dead Again - Kenneth Branagh

Question About The Butterfly Effect

Whats the difference between the theatrical version and the director's cut?

When I watched The Butterfly Effect, I watched the director's cut on DVD instead, so I don't know and I've already returned the DVD so I can't find out the difference. Anyone mind telling me?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Whats the difference between the theatrical version and the director's cut?

When I watched The Butterfly Effect, I watched the director's cut on DVD instead, so I don't know and I've already returned the DVD so I can't find out the difference. Anyone mind telling me?
    Spoiler!!

Director's cut : Main character goes back to when he is a fetus in his mother's womb and killed himself, resulting in another stillborn baby.

Theatrical : Main character goes back to when he first met his girlfriend (during his birthday party) and scared her away (treathening to kill her family if she gets near him). Girl moved away to stay with her mom. So, never get molested by dad. Then it shows when both are 28 years old and successful in life. They met on the street but never acknowledge each other (the girl might not even recognised him). The End.

Happy-Mushy ending : Main character greet the girl -> possible reestablishment of relationship

Stalker ending : They went pass each other. Main character then turn around and follow the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6304745257.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg')
    somehow i don't think that picture did her justice at all. something like "when bad clothes happened to good people".
    ---------
    Shellie