Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chi Zi Cheng Long [赤子乘龙]

Talking

I'm watching this series at film4vn.net right now and kinda confuse. Is Jacqueline (Ly' Tie^?u Lo^. ) the daughter of the dragon king, cause for right now, she's a sister to Florence (I hate her character in here, so greedy & selfish, not to mention her dad too) . B/c for right now, in episode 4, the dragon girl is still...a cute dragon ??????

That old man Cao Hu`ng always play the villian character, I love Felix Wong so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's so cool

Yes, Jacqueline Li Xiao Lu is the daughter of the Dragon King. I can't recall when this happen, but soon. I personally like the ugly human girl more b/c she's nice, whereas the dragon girl is selfish and naive. Can some1 please tell me who Felix Wong plays? I've watch 15 episodes straight-through (more or less) and still can't recognize him (weird, huh?)

Persoally, my fav. couple is Florance's Ming Zhu w/ Kelvin's Xiao Bai Long. I love all the moments they are together. I like their first meeting (viet version episode 11) and the desert scenes when Florance went looking for her father (Mandarin version episode 30-31)
    How come most 江湖 (jiāngh) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dxi) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    Yes, Jacqueline Li Xiao Lu is the daughter of the Dragon King. I can't recall when this happen, but soon. I personally like the ugly human girl more b/c she's nice, whereas the dragon girl is selfish and naive. Can some1 please tell me who Felix Wong plays? I've watch 15 episodes straight-through (more or less) and still can't recognize him (weird, huh?)

Persoally, my fav. couple is Florance's Ming Zhu w/ Kelvin's Xiao Bai Long. I love all the moments they are together. I like their first meeting (viet version episode 11) and the desert scenes when Florance went looking for her father (Mandarin version episode 30-31)
    Thanks Mystic,

Felix Wong play as the Dragon King, at first I didn't recognize him until I looked at the series cover and saw his name, so I squinted my eyes really hard to recognize his face behind those bushy beards, mustaches

So the ugly girl will turn into the dragon girl? Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Thanks Mystic,

Felix Wong play as the Dragon King, at first I didn't recognize him until I looked at the series cover and saw his name, so I squinted my eyes really hard to recognize his face behind those bushy beards, mustaches

So the ugly girl will turn into the dragon girl? Hmmm....
    Really, that's Felix Wong? Really? Hmm....I just can't believe it for some reason (not that I don't believe you, just that my mind doesn't know how to accept this). I will watch it again and squint too, lol.

As for the dragon girl, it's the other way around:

click to show/hide spoilers
    The ugly girl died and the dragon girl turned into her and then changed her features to make her prettier (remove the unibrow and mole and changed make-up)
    How come most 江湖 (jiāngh) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dxi) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Just started watching this series due to this thread. Um, so are all the three guys (Ren Quan, Cui Peng, Chris Lee) going to fall in love with Li Xiao Lu's character?

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_g View Post
    Just started watching this series due to this thread. Um, so are all the three guys (Ren Quan, Cui Peng, Chris Lee) going to fall in love with Li Xiao Lu's character?
    Yes all three liked Li Xiao Lu (Shui Ling Long), but all of them liked her for different reasons. Cui Peng just b/c she's the dragon girl he knew when he was little (it's more of a promise thing to protect she who is the princess of the dragon clan). Chris Lee b/c she took the form of the girl he loved (also played by Li Xiao Lu); he only loves the idea of her (Quote "She'd changed, but I will always love her no matter what she'd changed into), which I find sweet b/c he loved the ugly nice girl in truth, not Shui Ling Long. Only Ren Quan liked Shui Ling Long for her b/c of her carefree personally and desire to learn.

Felix Wong really plays Longwang in this series.I also thought he changed so much. Probably the make-up made him look different because his character is a dragon. At first , I watched this series because I heard there are Ren Quan, Chris Lee, Felix Wong in it. I hadnt known Cui Peng yet at that time. But then I was completely drawn to him .

Quote Originally Posted by dieuliet View Post
    Felix Wong really plays Longwang in this series.I also thought he changed so much. Probably the make-up made him look different because his character is a dragon. At first , I watched this series because I heard there are Ren Quan, Chris Lee, Felix Wong in it. I hadnt known Cui Peng yet at that time. But then I was completely drawn to him .
    I re-watched it last night, and yes, I see that is he Felix. The facial hair really threw me off. If you hadn't told me it was him, I don't think I would have recognized him at all.

Personally, I am not a fan of the dragon king. He's a bit too kooky for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post

Personally, I am not a fan of the dragon king. He's a bit too kooky for my liking.
    Not to mention he's dumb and naive too. You'd have thought a dragon his age would have some wisdom.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Default buying of chi zi cheng long

anyone knows where to buy the vcds with whole complete set with not so high price?

hoho.. new series..
    must buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by ngociiz View Post
    Does anyone know the title song to the dragon heroes . the one with the female voice ^^ it sounds nice
    This kinda a late reply..but if u still wanna noe the song's 天旋地转 sang by 廖莹莹
    In Love with Raymond Lam Fung And Kelvin Cui Peng...

I Gotta Do What I Ought Ta...

Quote Originally Posted by musouwarrior View Post
    can someone spoil it for me? who ends up with who? please use real names, cuz i dont know their stage names

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    can someone spoil it for me? who ends up with who? please use real names, cuz i dont know their stage names

Alrite i'll spoil it....

ren quan with li xiao lu (shui Ling Long)
    cui peng with florence tan
    chris lee with li xiao lu (fei cui)
    Last edited by musouwarrior; 03-28-08 at 06:19 PM.
    In Love with Raymond Lam Fung And Kelvin Cui Peng...

I Gotta Do What I Ought Ta...

Alrite i'll spoil it....

ren quan with li xiao lu
    cui peng with florence tan
    wow. that was easy. lol. thanks!
    and is the series any good? i wanna watch it. what does everyone think?

where can i listen to it or at least download it~