Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: --NBA Discussion--

LeBron is doing great this year especially with the additional of Larry Hughs. The Cavaliers are the now one of the hottest teams in the league and their power rankings are going up. With the ways this are going I think LeBron is going catch up to Kibe on scoring.

Lets just hope the Cavs play hard til the end of the season. For some reason, they stank the 2nd half of the season and didn't make the playoff.

Houston today is NBA's biggest disappointment, holds worst record in the western conference,even worse than Hornets. They simply can't score without T-Mac, Swift minutes always limited by foul trouble, Alston trade with Mike James now seems lopsided if we compared both player stats after the trade.

T-mac/LeBron aren't better than Kobe right now because they can't play defense.

There was this one game that Kobe held T-mac with 6 points while Kobe had 37 points.

Even though the Lakers lost today to the Nets, Kobe held Vince Carter with only 10 points while Kobe scored 46.

But Kobe was shooting at like 38% (14/36), that's just average shooting, if you take that many shots of course you're gonna score alot. But yeah he did a good job on Carter, but Kidd did a good job on Kobe, he knocked the ball out of kobe hands so many time and kidd shoot over 50%. 8 rebounds, and 12 assist. i watched the entire game and i swear....28 points in the half? wtf were the lakers doing!?!? the first half was one of the worse game i ever seen, lakers didnt score for 6 mins and the Nets were walking all over them.

But i gonna say, Kobe should of got a fragrant on that foul on Carter, man kobe punched him right in the stomach HARD, you can see Vince face all pained up. i'm surprise vince didnt throw a fist.
    I'm a big D.Wade and Ginobili fan.
    I am so sick of Hu Ge
    I fight with my dog for the role of master and pet daily and he usually wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Huumanshadow
    But Kobe was shooting at like 38% (14/36), that's just average shooting, if you take that many shots of course you're gonna score alot. But yeah he did a good job on Carter, but Kidd did a good job on Kobe, he knocked the ball out of kobe hands so many time and kidd shoot over 50%. 8 rebounds, and 12 assist. i watched the entire game and i swear....28 points in the half? wtf were the lakers doing!?!? the first half was one of the worse game i ever seen, lakers didnt score for 6 mins and the Nets were walking all over them.

But i gonna say, Kobe should of got a fragrant on that foul on Carter, man kobe punched him right in the stomach HARD, you can see Vince face all pained up. i'm surprise vince didnt throw a fist.
    If Kobe could keep it up, he could be defensive player of the year. I just dont understand how the other players can't guard their own man.

The laker didn't score the 1st quarter only after 6 minutes. In 2nd quarter, the Nets didn't score until after 6 minutes as well.

I disagree on the fragrant foul. Kobe just made a hard foul. He didn't punch his stomach. Carter just got frustrated because Kobe did a great job in guarding him. That's what happen to T-mac as well or a couple of games ago when George made a stop to Carmelo Anthony. Anthony went crazy on George. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by WuTang_Heroes
    Houston today is NBA's biggest disappointment, holds worst record in the western conference,even worse than Hornets. They simply can't score without T-Mac, Swift minutes always limited by foul trouble, Alston trade with Mike James now seems lopsided if we compared both player stats after the trade.
    Yeah, no kidding. Something is awful wrong with that team and needs to change. Maybe it is as simple as a bad break in terms of injuries (Alston's been injured and without a proper PG the offense stagnates like it did at the beginning of last year), but seriously, how many excuses is Yao and Van Gundy going to get? At this point, JVG still can't convince the fringe perimeter players to pass the ball down to Yao to initiate the offense? I don't get it, even when T-Mac is injured at they are playing against a much smaller team (like the Suns) they don't do it. Yao is at fault too. And you can totally see how Ewing's coaching has been completely useless. Yeah, whoever came up with that idea is a genius, let's get the most overrated center in the last 20 years to coach a young center who is all potential and raw instead of the readily available Moses Malone or Olajuwon.

Ugh. Don't get me started on Houston, it's painful to watch basketball played in that stilted a fashion on offense. Get rid of JVG and Ewing and hope it gets through to Yao that either he dominates or people lose their jobs. Maybe that'll work or something...
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Poor Phil, he's going to be so disappointed that the Lakers won't even make it to the playoffs this season.

The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

Quote Originally Posted by babybunny
    Poor Phil, he's going to be so disappointed that the Lakers won't even make it to the playoffs this season.

Nah, don't feel sorry for him. He jumped into this season with both eyes wide open. And besides, he's making $10million and is dating the boss's daughter, not much to feel sorry for really.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

LOL i dont think anyone (including phil and kobe) expected the laker to make it to playoff his first year back. give them a few years. What i'm really surprised is by Mourning, man he doing a great blocking job, i dont think Shaq did as well blocking. I think the Nuggets going to be big this year, Houston....wth is wrong with you guys???
    I am so sick of Hu Ge

someonething is wrong in h town, serious wtf, weith stromile swift and alston added to the team, how can u go qorst than when u did'nt have them. don't gte it, fire ewing and get olajuwon. Heck fire van gundy for all i care, i don't get how a 2 metre big man, whoose got so much potential can be so wasted, so many teams would do better with yao, ehilr houston is just .................................................. ........................

jvg seems to think it is mainly team chemistry at fault.
    i reckon they got too predictable in their offense, jvg isn't known to be a genius in that area.

Kobe is a good player...great defensive player....but on the offensive side, he takes too many shot.....Kobe just like AI.....need to take lots of shot to score tat many points....

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    Nash wasn't a great defender but he won an MVP
    b/c he assists n u got to give it to a white man too hahahah j/k....

Which team would trade with Pacers to get Artest ?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    Kobe is a good player...great defensive player....but on the offensive side, he takes too many shot.....Kobe just like AI.....need to take lots of shot to score tat many points....
    Highly doubt Kobe/AI take shots just to get a lot of points for themselves. They just want to win. They dont have confidence in their team.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Highly doubt Kobe/AI take shots just to get a lot of points for themselves. They just want to win. They dont have confidence in their team.
    r u a male o female?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    r u a male o female?
    Male man...Lakers are kicking @ss. Miami lost and Lakers won today. They'll win on Sunday as well!!!!

TommyH
    Unregistered

NBA isn't my type of thing. But I watch it sometimes. Just to kill time if I'm really bored.

Dude, of the 13 games today...the strangest got to be Heat and Suns, wth happen to the Ds in the heat? 45+ points in 1 quarter!?!!??! my god...
    I am so sick of Hu Ge