Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: --NBA Discussion--

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    If Phil could get the Lakers to the Final...and not even getting the championship, I'll say this...IMO...It's not that MJ/Pippen or Shaq/Kobe is great but rather Phil.
    That's crazy talk. Even if Phil were to take the Lakers to the Finals next year it wouldn't detract from the greatness of MJ/Pippen or Shaq/Kobe. Those 4 would be HoFers and would have gotten a ring(s) with or without Phil.

Besides I have a hard time seeing the current Lakers team make the playoffs in the next 2-3 years. Let's not even talk about Final appearances it's not gonna happen anytime soon with their current lineup.
    Basketball is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z
    check espn.com before you come here. does your dad have a 45-inch vertical leap like him?
    i dunno how high he jumps but my dad is awesome!, n yah Robinson is in new york now but back 2 my dad, he used 2 play Soccer Tennis and Basketball.. he used 2 be almost 6 foot tall about 30 years ago, hes 54 now so shut up, he shrunk and his back isn't perfectly straight but yah my dad was a sports guy he went 2 school in Cali, uh huh!

Andrew Bogut is a hottie, lol but yah i think he'll do good hopefully lol
    Snif a lita coke take a lita x smoke a lita weed drnk a lita bit i need a grl who i can freak wit.. ~I'll take u 2 da candy Shop give ya taste of wht i got don't stop it till ya hit the spot~

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z
    yeah. he's bigger than yao. i bet he's going to average 20 and 10, too.
    Kobe will never allow that to happen.

More like he'll average around 10.0ppg
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Long
    Kobe will never allow that to happen.

More like he'll average around 10.0ppg

Kobe will be different this time around. He knows he needs his team.

The only different between MJ and Kobe is that MJ is a smart basketball player. He understand the game.

Bucks offer Redd MAX deal and Cleveland counters with a video of Lebron. Bucks deal is ~20 mil more than any other team can offer, that some serious money to turn down.

Ray Allen also got a similar Lebron video. hah
    Basketball is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators.

Quote Originally Posted by spooks
    Bucks offer Redd MAX deal and Cleveland counters with a video of Lebron. Bucks deal is ~20 mil more than any other team can offer, that some serious money to turn down.

Ray Allen also got a similar Lebron video. hah
    Yeah, it's a great video, for me to poop on! "This is what you'll be playing second fiddle to for the 2 years to until he ups and leaves us leaving you trying to carry a bad team and 3 years left on your contract."

On a related note, somebody found Bynum's myspace profile, provided a link to it, and now the profile is down.

If it was still up, it would be here .
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

I wish the NBA season was here already. Baseball season suck! Even though I watch baseball sometime (Angel's fan) but still. It's not the same as my Lakers. Basketball is much more exciting.

I never really find baseball interesting, then again that's just me...

Damn the bobcats... they drafted 2 great rookies...
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." -Zhuge Liang

I wish the NBA season was here already. Baseball season suck! Even though I watch baseball sometime (Angel's fan) but still. It's not the same as my Lakers. Basketball is much more exciting.
    I'm just the opposite, I like baseball much more than basketball and find alot of the supposedly "exciting" things about basketball rather bland. Admittedly alot of it has to do with a postseason that includes way too many teams and lasts way too long and is all too often bogged down by atrociously inconsistant officiating. But like someone else said, that's just me...
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinllieon
    I'm just the opposite, I like baseball much more than basketball and find alot of the supposedly "exciting" things about basketball rather bland. Admittedly alot of it has to do with a postseason that includes way too many teams and lasts way too long and is all too often bogged down by atrociously inconsistant officiating. But like someone else said, that's just me...
    All we wait for is for someone to hit a homerun and that's all there to it.

All we wait for is for someone to hit a homerun and that's all there to it.
    That may be what you wait for, but that's not what I wait for. Heck, all most of us do when watching football/soccer is for someone to score a goal "and that's all there is to it."
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

That may be what you wait for, but that's not what I wait for. Heck, all most of us do when watching football/soccer is for someone to score a goal "and that's all there is to it."
    Football/soccer doesn't fit into that category. Football/soccess...people are moving around while baseball....well...you know...rarely any movements.

Football/soccer doesn't fit into that category. Football/soccess...people are moving around while baseball....well...you know...rarely any movements.
    The movement in baseball takes place between the ears as every step and every movement has to be carefully planned ahead of time and every situation practiced for. You really have to get into it to fully appreciate all the movement in baseball.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Let's end this with "we all have our own opinions". That way, we won't start a huge debate.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." -Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang
    Let's end this with "we all have our own opinions". That way, we won't start a huge debate.
    Debates are all about differing opinions. It's the off season, a little small debate like this isn't a big deal as long as it doesn't get heated and personal. But like you said, it is a matter of personal taste.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

The movement in baseball takes place between the ears as every step and every movement has to be carefully planned ahead of time and every situation practiced for. You really have to get into it to fully appreciate all the movement in baseball.
    Hmm...that would be true if you're playing the game and not watching it. Plus, the only time the crowd cheer is one they make a homerun. Nevermind, people have different taste. We live in America. Baseball is an American's sport. I just feel Basketball is more exciting to watch.

I like and play all sports but despised (sp?) watching some of them for example Tennis, Golf, and Baseball... :\ something about it just doesn't intrigued me like the other sports... we all have different tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang
    I like and play all sports but despised (sp?) watching some of them for example Tennis, Golf, and Baseball... :\ something about it just doesn't intrigued me like the other sports... we all have different tastes.
    LoL...watching Golf and Baseball are basically the same thing.

Hmm...that would be true if you're playing the game and not watching it. Plus, the only time the crowd cheer is one they make a homerun. Nevermind, people have different taste. We live in America. Baseball is an American's sport. I just feel Basketball is more exciting to watch.
    If you're at a baseball game, people cheer for every run their home team makes. Of course, the loudest cheers are for the home runs, but people will even cheer for singles, strikeouts, double plays, etc.

LoL...watching Golf and Baseball are basically the same thing.
    not everyones shares ur opinon.