Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai Series

dingnoy thanks for the pics, they look good. as for lay radri, i'm kinda losing interest. i just hate it when u love someone and u say u don't, then give them to someone else! lol, now i just want it to end. plus it's taking forever to air. aw, u like donut in kk2? she's pretty when u look at her for awhile, but so far her characters are not on my fave list. oh and in real life she says she's like that too, whoa!

sutisa, updating on chinese movies? hehe...i haven't seen a tvb serie too for awhile. i skipped riches and stitches, waiting for angels of mission. aw, i wish tvb had more series out like thai. just saw china series like paradise-suck(didn't finish), and charmaine and benny, hmm dunno..but somehow the princess/king series are really boring to me!
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

"Wang Nam Won" used to be produced by this same company around 10 years ago. That version was good and all actors and actresses are more professional than the newer version that will come.

Originally posted by Thai guy
    "Wang Nam Won" used to be produced by this same company around 10 years ago. That version was good and all actors and actresses are more professional than the newer version that will come.
    Also this cast is a little younger than the older version. The older version had Mai and Marsha (sorry can't remember the names of the rest) but I kinda remember the storyline and I remember not liking it.

It was something like the three girls were good friends and they enter the entertainment industry (can't remember if it was acting, singing or modeling) , meet the guys, hence love triangal forms and they compete for fame/jobs. I know the ending wasn't too good. I probably won't be watching this new version even though I like Tanya.

Shortcake, I know how you feel about series taking forever to come out. And Lehradri is taking its time. Also I don't know what it is with Ann these days but she seems to annoy me very much but I don't know why.

Oh! in that new Ch3 lakorn 'Poo chai meur song' I can't believe Kem Rujira is N'rai, I actually like her.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

oh yeah it doesn't look too good. hey did mai act in a lot of lakorns before?

she annoys u? haha..u know ann look whiter in bread and chili sauce than lay radri. i don't know why that bothers me, it's like having a white girl in a thai series. duh..she's part white but still, look more white than thai. she should do american daughter in law like andrew, lol

about khem, i actually like when actors change their roles. shows their acting abilities.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

thanks dingnoy!!!
    I now have the first two tapes of this. it's o.k! benz is cute in here....but in some part she really annoying though, really snobby. I hate it when she play these kind of role.
    so I might wait until I have the whole series before I watch it...it's funny though!

Do you know anything about her upcoming lakorn with Andrew? I'm sooooo excited to see it.

hi everyone! hows it goin?

Anyways just finished watching tape 2 of 'jao sao glor fon" and its so funny, but can't wait for it to finish coz ann's new lakorn will replace it, they teaser has already aired. yeah.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/000030.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/0000302.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/0000304.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/0000305.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/0000309.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003010.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003011.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003012.jpg')

heres some more

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003013.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003016.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003017.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003019.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003021.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/00003022.jpg')

Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    oh yeah it doesn't look too good. hey did mai act in a lot of lakorns before?
    I think she used to act in more lakorns before, though I wouldn't say she has done a whole lot. She is more of a singer.

You're watching Benz and Um's lakorn too Shannen? I think I've got one more tape to go before it finishes. I like the lakorn, and Benz does get better, she's not so snobby later. My favourite scene is the one where they go on that wild life trip and they are about to compete in canoeing. While Um is preparing his canoe, Benz uses her paddle and hits him in the butt and he falls into the water. I thought that was so funny!

Another lakorn I really like is Fah Mai, normally I don't really like history lakorns but this lakorn is done really well, the cast, the costume, the setting, the acting and most of all the storyline. Normally history lakorns are pretty boring but this one is pretty interesting, and everything is happening pretty fast. I thought they would take forever to lead up to the fall of Ayuttaya, but thats going to happen in next tape, which is tape 4.

Also Mew and Kong's lakorn is very good too. Its pretty funny, though I don't like Mew's hair. But you guys have to watch it, I highly recommend it.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

You're watching Benz and Um's lakorn too Shannen? I think I've got one more tape to go before it finishes. I like the lakorn, and Benz does get better, she's not so snobby later. My favourite scene is the one where they go on that wild life trip and they are about to compete in canoeing. While Um is preparing his canoe, Benz uses her paddle and hits him in the butt and he falls into the water. I thought that was so funny!
    This lakorn is funny and its ok to me. Almost finish with this lakorn.

Another lakorn I really like is Fah Mai, normally I don't really like history lakorns but this lakorn is done really well, the cast, the costume, the setting, the acting and most of all the storyline. Normally history lakorns are pretty boring but this one is pretty interesting, and everything is happening pretty fast. I thought they would take forever to lead up to the fall of Ayuttaya, but thats going to happen in next tape, which is tape 4.
    Fah Mai is a good lakorn. I agree with what you say and it is boring cuz you know what is going to happen to Ayuttaya. Almost finish with is lakorn.

dingnoy, where did they film ann lakorn? and i finally get to watch noon and vee lakorn. i think sutisa didn't watch it right sutisa? it's sad. i'm not really into realistic lakorns but this is ok to watch, something different. i just fastfoward all the boring parts. but it's gross she got raped my that old guy. oh yeah i thought it was kinda funny when the reporters were interviewing daonin and asked her about por. she said that he helped her a lot and something about how his skin is darker than her. lol i wonder if noon also meant that in real life since they used a real person in the lakorn. didn't they also use por in duen deud? yeah huh.
    lay radri ended yesterday, finally!

i'm also watching net deception. i rented it b/c of wong hei but it kinda suck. what happen to other actresses?? god! well i'm getting used to myolie now but the new girl..err and what happened to tvb series these days?
    Last edited by mSsHoRtCaKe; 07-06-04 at 01:03 AM.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

hey shortcake, ann's lakornwas filmed in HongKong, as the story revolves around the airline, kinda similar to TITS. This is a lakorn thats been remade from a older one about 12 years ago.

Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    i think sutisa didn't watch it right sutisa

oh yeah i thought it was kinda funny when the reporters were interviewing daonin and asked her about por. she said that he helped her a lot and something about how his skin is darker than her. lol i wonder if noon also meant that in real life since they used a real person in the lakorn. didn't they also use por in duen deud? yeah huh.

i'm also watching net deception. i rented it b/c of wong hei but it kinda suck. what happen to other actresses?? god! well i'm getting used to myolie now but the new girl..err and what happened to tvb series these days?
    Thats right I didn't watch Noon and Vee's lakorn, too sad for me. And in real life, Por always gets teased about his dark skin, especially from the N'eks! Also Por guessed starred in Dern Dued but he was playing his character from JitSungharn.

I'm not a big fan of Myolie, especially after TITS, annoyed the hell out of me, but she's getting promoted alot from TVB. I do have to recommend that you guys watch 'To get unstuck in time' with Flora Chan and Roger Kwok, it is very good. Just hope that they translate it.

I think I've figured out what annoys me about Ann in Leh radri, I don't like it when she crys, just her facial expressions. I was watching it last night and everytime she crys I cringe. Actually Ning is another actress I can't stand to watch cry. She does something with her mouth that I find really annoying.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

i'm kinda ok with myolie now b/c they put her in a lot of series and make me get used to her! but i was talking about that new girl that kinda look like anne heung but anne is prettier. so many miss hong kong turned actresses.
    I do have to recommend that you guys watch 'To get unstuck in time' with Flora Chan and Roger Kwok, it is very good. Just hope that they translate it.
    ooh me like roger.

girl that annoy me is donut. i don't really like joy r. but i notice she got prettier.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

hi everyone, its so cold and rainy here in sydney.

Sutisa don't know if u've read this yet but i'll post it anyway, it about Jessica

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040710/img/e01071001_big.jpg')
    In recent years, the rules for Hong Kong artistes to film in the mainland have been relaxed and together with the substantial fees, many popular stars have headed up north to make some money and TVB's monopoly on the leading actors is no more as many stars leave the nest after working out their contracts and sign for external managers. Last year, the company lost Gallen Lo and Flora Chan and although some will still return to TVB to do the odd show out of 'respect', they have still lost out on the control.

TVB knows that it cannot match the salaries offered by other companies, so in order to keep some top stars on their books, they are making the biggest compromises on their contracts. Take Jessica Hsuan for instance, her contract is due for renewal shortly and in order to show their sincerity, TVB have offered her anything she wants. Jessica has used her health as the reason to request a 'One series per year' contract. On this rare occasion, TVB has agreed and Jessica has signed a further two years with them. In order to keep their talent, TVB has no choice but o encourage more stars to stay in this way.

As Jessica is the only top female lead left with TVB management, she has naturally taken the top female spot and in her new series "My Honourable Wife", she will be working opposite Sunny Chan in yet another 'strong wife' role. Yesterday she was back at TVB City for a meeting with the producer and when asked about her contract renewal, she admitted that the company has given her a great degree of freedom: "The company knows that I am in poor health, so they have accepted my request of one series a year. I am happy with the other terms and I have had a good relationship with the company over the past twelve years. I start work in August."

As for the suggestion that Jessica could have had whatever she wanted, TVB production resource deputy director Lok Yik Ling responded: "I am not in a position to comment, but the most important thing is that the artiste is happy. The company truly wants to help its artistes progress in their careers."

Seven female leads fight for the top spot

Jessica Hsuan:
    An experienced female lead signed with TVB management. Broke the ratings records with "Square Pegs" last year.

Flora Chan:
    After her contract with TVB ended last November, has headed out to develop her career and signed with a new manger. Recently with her new series "To Get Unstuck in Time", she has not appeared at any of the promotional events and there have been rumours that she has upset the TVB executives.

Maggie Cheung:
    Signed with TVB on a 'per series' contract and has always had a good relationship with the company, but has recently turned her sights elsewhere.

Ada Choi:
    Always aware of her origins, she often returns to film for TVB, but is just a 'per series' contracted artiste.

Kenix Kwok:
    Signed with TVB on 'per series' she has changed to another management company.

Charmaine Sheh:
    Heavily promoted by TVB and on a TVB management contract, but is still a little way behind Jessica in terms of years of service.

Sonija Kwok:
    Dragged down earlier by a string of gossip and rumours, she is now putting this behind her as she prepares to surge forward.

In my opinion i don't think that sonjia should be included in the top seven, as she isn't as good as the others and i see her as more of a supporting actress. what does everyone else think?

hi everyone, just finished watching fah mai it was alright, but i think it was too rushed. not looking forward to seeing "narf fai deurn din", although i like Jew but don't want to see Por and Wut this quick. I mean they were in fah mai now the lakorn that replace it has them again i mean does ch7 have any other p'eks?

Yeah I found that Fah Mai was a bit too rushed at the end, or was it because my tape was a bit cut in some scenes cas I didn't quite understand some of it. Where did 'Prak Jao Dark' go and why/how did 'Khun Yai' become king. Though if they did this lakorn like normal length, I would probably get bored, like in Sai lor hid (Num and kob) it was a good lakorn but I got bored in some parts cas it was pretty long. But Fah Mai was a bit more interesting, makes me want to learn the history of Siam.

About 'nang fah dern din' I'm not complaining cas I like Por and Wute. hehehe

Oh! I saw the little clip of Ann's lakorn, it looks pretty good but everytime I see P'ek, he really annoys me. If it wasn't because of him I would definetely watch this one, but at the moment I'm still just considering it. Also Janie and Paul's lakorn is pretty good. Janie and jamie are cute as guys and they are funny when they are dancing.

Thanks for posting that article about Jess.....man one series per year ....what am I going watch for the rest of the year???

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Originally posted by Sutisa

About 'nang fah dern din' I'm not complaining cas I like Por and Wute. hehehe
    are they in the same lakorn? then who's the n'ek?

haha we have sutisa ch. 7 fan and dingnoy ch. 3. i don't really have a preference. although my fave actress is with ch. 7, i'm a bit with ch. 3 like pok, i luv her ch. 3 lakorns but now...

lol then sutisa, u hope that one jessica serie will be good then since it's only once a year.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Hello,
    I was watching episode 1 of the lakorn "The Lone Dragon" on satellite and it looked very interesting. But I could not understand it. Is anyone overhere watching it? If you are, can you tell me what episode 1 was about?
    Thanks

Originally posted by Silver-T-Nano
    Hello,
    I was watching episode 1 of the lakorn "The Lone Dragon" on satellite and it looked very interesting. But I could not understand it. Is anyone overhere watching it? If you are, can you tell me what episode 1 was about?
    Thanks
    Hey I will be watching this series but I haven't got my first tape yet, but at soon as I do I will post up for you. Though I was wondering have you see "Hong neur Mungorn" (Pheonix above dragon) with Marsha and Tang cas 'the Lone dragon' is actually part 2, the sequel to it. Cas if you haven't watched part 1 it might be a bit harder to understand part 2. Also if you haven't, you should cas it's a very good lakorn.

Shortcake, both Por and Wute are P'ek (but Por a little more) and N'ek is new her name is Jui, this is her first time as single N'ek, she hasn't played in many, her most popular role to date is Kasad raya. Though it will be freshing to see new N'ek for Ch7 even though it has both Por and Wute again though I'm not complaining! Talking about Pok, I like her roles in both Ch3 and Ch7.

Also whatever Jessica is in, it is almost always good!

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

hey everyone hows it doin?

Anyways i'm currently watching: Jao sao glow foun almost finished, Sombong nong som chai- so funny, TITS good, HSDS86- classic, waiting for lady fan.

The next lot of lakorns have been decided, and here they are.

Mon-tues:

ch7= nargfar deurn din Ch3= narg fai rai peek

Wed-thurs:

Ch7= barn poo tawan (Oil + Yui) Ch3= poo chai meur sorng

Fri-sat-sun:

Ch7= nargsao jin jai kub nai san dee (Tik + Um)

Ch3= Warn jai thailand (Mam kathalya and num sornram)

I'm looking forward to seeing all except narg far deurn din, too much POr already!! lol