Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1755

Thread: Thai Series

Quote Originally Posted by dingnoy View Post
    Only watching "jum leuy ruk" atm, its a really good remake IMO.

I think Um and Aff both suit the characters really well, and i like how that made n'ek not so weak and crying at the time, like in ning's version.

Waiting for "Yutagarn huk karn thong" , but i wish they switch the pairing, i love Rome and Rita together

Heres some pics of Um and Aff from "jum leuy ruk"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A6283856/A6283856-0.jpg')

I agree with you, if only they switch the pairing of "Yutagarn huk karn thong".. i am really excited about this series. I think rome would do a good job being the cop! actually i think rome would do a better job.. ahaha.. I can't wait to start that lakorn once i am done with "jam luey ruk" trying to watch one at a time. I am soo used to Rome and Rita, that its going to be hard to see them in the same lakorn, but with different pairing.. He doesnt match Noon as much as he matches Rita! same with Rita and mark!

"jam luey ruk" is getting soo good! I can't wait to see whats going to happen next!!! It would be nice if so becomes prego.. lol.. doesnt that happen to most lakorn, when the n'ek get prego? either way, i do agree, Aff and aum are doing a great job in their roles! They both really match these characters! aww!

I am very addicted to this seriese!!

more scene from the series!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2274/ep89pa4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5725/ep812qz5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1652/ep910ge8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3403/ep913dx9.jpg')
    A WISE PERSON IS SOMEONE WHO IS BRIDGING THE GAP,
    NOT SOMEONE WHO IS STANDING ON THE OTHER
    END OF THIS GAP

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    No, it's not.

That one was called Plah-Rah Songe Kruong or something like that. It's similar that the girl pretended to be a servant with black skin. But Namfon's mom was married to Patson's dad and wanted them to get married.

Also, Dao Lhonge Fah is a very good drama. New storyline and actually teaches a good lesson. You should watch it.
    If you dont mind, whats Dao Lhonge Fah about? I saw a little part in the beginning when she was driving recklessly and then got into the accident, i guess thats cherry's mom??? and then it jumped to the part where cherry came back from school and then let her cat into Aum's bird cage?? and then i turned it off.. also saw a part in about episode 3 when Cherry was talking to a friend (i think) and she had a pink cap on w/ two pony tails, and then she went home and started yelling at her step mother.. then i turned it off again.. ahahhaa..

I didnt really like that series with Patson and Numfon.. My mom likes it though.. I just thought it was oka...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa View Post
    I'm the opposite to you, I've watched nearly all of Kob's series so theres no way I'd miss this one, especially since I like this pairing ever since "Loung ngao Juhn" and definitely watching "darlard narm domnern rak.....part 2" the first part was really funny, so I'm hoping the second part is equally as funny. Plus the 2 couples look really cute. Hmm I wonder if they will have similar storyline where the father is so protective of his daughters. I just got my first few episodes of "wimarn mungorn" will watch it soon.

As for Jumleuy rak, I've seen it too many times for me to get excited about it, but I've got my tapes so will eventually watch it.

If you haven't noticed I watch more Ch7 series, not that I don't like Ch3, I'm just more picky, I have to like the storyline + main actor & main actress. Whereas I will watch almost any ch7 series, probably because I like more Ch7 actors & actresses. Also most of my fave series are produced my Ch7. But don't ask me to list my fave series cas there are just too many to list. Plus I don't think I've ever tried!
    I've never been really a Kob's fan.. I've seen few of her episodes, but still I dont like them much.. I guess the only one I like from her is the one she played with Brooke, where he has a twin and shes married to the brother with the heart problem, and he died from the heart problem (although he was murdered) and then the brother in the country side came to replace him.. That was the only one i like from Kob.. Oh and the one she played with Greyson where her mother was raped, took off, had her, her mother died, she went to her father, was accused of lying, he had kidney problems, she helped him.. and so forth.. those are the only two i like..

I guess i dont like Kob through the series Dao pra sut. I hate that series soo much, my mom loves it soo much she watched it soo many times!

I actually watch alot of Ch. 7 series! and alot of Exact series.. I dont watch much of Ch. 3. I agree, Ch.7 has more and better actors and actress.. Well atleast i do like them more.. I wish they would pair some of these actors together from another series!

Hey so RS promotion is with Ch. 7 and then Exact is with Grammy, but dont some of the grammy actor and actress plays in Ch.7 and vise versa?? or maybe I am just confusing myself???
    END OF THIS GAP

Talking about Aff Taksorn, reminds me of her movie, "domnarn Somdetch Pra Naresuen......", Part 1 & part 2 have been released, and I'm highly anticipating Part 3. If you guys haven't seen this, I highly recommend it. The movie follows the life of a famous Thai Prince/King/Warrior, but before you start thinking "oh a history movie how boring" let me tell you that this movie is superbly done, I was not bored one bit. This movie is a triology, Part 1 & Part 2 are already out and should be available with English subtitles and apparently Part 3 should be out some time this year as they are still filming at the moment. Timeline wise, this movie follows the era rights after "Suriyothai".

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ethaicd.com/l_m_kingnaresuan.jpg')

I had never finished watching "Suriyothai". I heard it's really good, but I just could never finish it.. Humm.. I guess ill give this one a try once it comes out with subtitles!
    END OF THIS GAP

Dao Lhonge Fah is about Cherry's life. Her parents divorced and she lives with her mom, 2 aunts, and grandma. Her mom's side is very rich and treats her like an angel. She basically gets whatever she wants. Her dad is remarried. Cherry hates her dad very much. She does everything she can to make him feel bad about divorcing the mom. She also hates the step mom and does whatever she wants. Aum is the grandkid (i believe) of one of the oldest housekeepers at Cherry's house. Aum is well educated and Cherry's grandma loves him a lot. Cherry treats everyone so bad in here. Cherry becomes a movie star and finds 3 happy families ( i think it was 3, can't really remember now) and she breaks them up. She uses herself to lure the guys to fall for her. Aum can see what she's doing and warns her several times that whatever she does to other people it'll return to herself. Of course she doesn't listen and one day at one of her lakorn shoots, one of the wife come and starts a fight with Cherry. Cherry, her mom, and her two aunts get in a car and drives off. I think the lady chases them and throws a bunch of paper out the window.(can't remember what the paper is) But Cherry gets angry and chases her or something. She passes many cars and finally loses controll and roll down the hill. Her and her mom jumped out, but the two aunts died in the car. Both are taken to the hospital. Cherry hit a rock when she jumped out and as a result her face is scarred. Her mom is in critical condition. Now, this is where everyone comes together to try and 'save' Cherry. The dad, Aum, and grandma all lie to Cherry that everyone else is fine. Cherry finally sees her own face and of course she feels like dying. At this point Aum is told by Cherry's mom to take care of Cherry and she dies. Aum ends up being the only one that can stand Cherry. And after awhile she starts to get too attached. Calling him almost every 5minutes. Cherry starts to live in her own room and not come out of the room or the house for anything.

Okay, I'll stop here. I'll tell you that the ending is quite satisfying. Cherry became HUGE after this lakorn. If you don't watch it you're missing out on her best work.

talking about all these lakorn.....where do i find them if i can't find them on youtube?...............i know i tried some titles on youtube but never was successful
    so are there any other websites
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by xiangfeng05 View Post
    talking about all these lakorn.....where do i find them if i can't find them on youtube?...............i know i tried some titles on youtube but never was successful
    which one are you looking for? i've seen all of these series on youtube.

Dao Lhonge Fah is about Cherry's life. Her parents divorced and she lives with her mom, 2 aunts, and grandma. Her mom's side is very rich and treats her like an angel. She basically gets whatever she wants. Her dad is remarried. Cherry hates her dad very much. She does everything she can to make him feel bad about divorcing the mom. She also hates the step mom and does whatever she wants. Aum is the grandkid (i believe) of one of the oldest housekeepers at Cherry's house. Aum is well educated and Cherry's grandma loves him a lot. Cherry treats everyone so bad in here. Cherry becomes a movie star and finds 3 happy families ( i think it was 3, can't really remember now) and she breaks them up. She uses herself to lure the guys to fall for her. Aum can see what she's doing and warns her several times that whatever she does to other people it'll return to herself. Of course she doesn't listen and one day at one of her lakorn shoots, one of the wife come and starts a fight with Cherry. Cherry, her mom, and her two aunts get in a car and drives off. I think the lady chases them and throws a bunch of paper out the window.(can't remember what the paper is) But Cherry gets angry and chases her or something. She passes many cars and finally loses controll and roll down the hill. Her and her mom jumped out, but the two aunts died in the car. Both are taken to the hospital. Cherry hit a rock when she jumped out and as a result her face is scarred. Her mom is in critical condition. Now, this is where everyone comes together to try and 'save' Cherry. The dad, Aum, and grandma all lie to Cherry that everyone else is fine. Cherry finally sees her own face and of course she feels like dying. At this point Aum is told by Cherry's mom to take care of Cherry and she dies. Aum ends up being the only one that can stand Cherry. And after awhile she starts to get too attached. Calling him almost every 5minutes. Cherry starts to live in her own room and not come out of the room or the house for anything.

Okay, I'll stop here. I'll tell you that the ending is quite satisfying. Cherry became HUGE after this lakorn. If you don't watch it you're missing out on her best work.
    Thanks so much for summarizing the series for me! I'll find the time to watch it.. So this series much be a little old??

Believe me, youtube has alot of lakorns. I agree with GUGU, all the series that has been mention on here is on youtube! and half of the time they are posted by few people so there are always more than one person who uploads them..
    Last edited by ascandaloussin; 01-31-08 at 01:47 AM.
    END OF THIS GAP

Quote Originally Posted by ascandaloussin View Post
    I've never been really a Kob's fan.. I've seen few of her episodes, but still I dont like them much.. I guess the only one I like from her is the one she played with Brooke, where he has a twin and shes married to the brother with the heart problem, and he died from the heart problem (although he was murdered) and then the brother in the country side came to replace him.. That was the only one i like from Kob.. Oh and the one she played with Greyson where her mother was raped, took off, had her, her mother died, she went to her father, was accused of lying, he had kidney problems, she helped him.. and so forth.. those are the only two i like..

I guess i dont like Kob through the series Dao pra sut. I hate that series soo much, my mom loves it soo much she watched it soo many times!

I actually watch alot of Ch. 7 series! and alot of Exact series.. I dont watch much of Ch. 3. I agree, Ch.7 has more and better actors and actress.. Well atleast i do like them more.. I wish they would pair some of these actors together from another series!

Hey so RS promotion is with Ch. 7 and then Exact is with Grammy, but dont some of the grammy actor and actress plays in Ch.7 and vise versa?? or maybe I am just confusing myself???
    Its quite funny, but that series you mentioned "Ngao Jai" with Brook is actually one of my worst Kob series, I couldn't stand it, maybe cas I don't really like Brook as an actor but I also couldn't stand the storyline. I don't mind "Dao Prasook" but its certainly not my most fave Kob series. "lukmai glai don" with Andrew is probably my fave, actually this series happens to be one of my most fave thai series overall (minus the ending), I also really like "dua rang artitarn" with Tua Sarunyu, for those that can't remember, this is the one where she got mudered in one era, before dying she wished that in her next life she will be stronger and get revenge on those that have done her wrong, once she was reincarnated, in her new life, she was gifted with the ability to use her mind to move object ect... I want a remake of this series. I also really like "Dawan tor sang" with Pete Tongjere. This is the one where she plays an interior designer and he employs her to re-decorate his house.... I think I've seen nearly all of Kob's series except for her first 2 "boran" lakorns and "oh mar dah" with Billy Organ.

No, RS Promotion & Grammy contracted artist can play in all channels, though Grammy artist tend to play with Exact productions most. Now Exact, as a company that produces series, has a contract with Ch5 for certain time slots each week, which is where most of there series are aired, but the company also produces 1-4 series a year which are aired on Ch3 and Ch7. There are a few other companies that produce series for both Channels .eg Polyplus, so if the artist has a contract/agreement with Polyplus, you'll get to see them on both Channels like for example Paul Patarapol. RS also has a division which produces lakorns too, and they are aired on both Channels as well. Hope that makes sense. If not ask more questions.....
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Its quite funny, but that series you mentioned "Ngao Jai" with Brook is actually one of my worst Kob series, I couldn't stand it, maybe cas I don't really like Brook as an actor but I also couldn't stand the storyline. I don't mind "Dao Prasook" but its certainly not my most fave Kob series. "lukmai glai don" with Andrew is probably my fave, actually this series happens to be one of my most fave thai series overall (minus the ending), I also really like "dua rang artitarn" with Tua Sarunyu, for those that can't remember, this is the one where she got mudered in one era, before dying she wished that in her next life she will be stronger and get revenge on those that have done her wrong, once she was reincarnated, in her new life, she was gifted with the ability to use her mind to move object ect... I want a remake of this series. I also really like "Dawan tor sang" with Pete Tongjere. This is the one where she plays an interior designer and he employs her to re-decorate his house.... I think I've seen nearly all of Kob's series except for her first 2 "boran" lakorns and "oh mar dah" with Billy Organ.

No, RS Promotion & Grammy contracted artist can play in all channels, though Grammy artist tend to play with Exact productions most. Now Exact, as a company that produces series, has a contract with Ch5 for certain time slots each week, which is where most of there series are aired, but the company also produces 1-4 series a year which are aired on Ch3 and Ch7. There are a few other companies that produce series for both Channels .eg Polyplus, so if the artist has a contract/agreement with Polyplus, you'll get to see them on both Channels like for example Paul Patarapol. RS also has a division which produces lakorns too, and they are aired on both Channels as well. Hope that makes sense. If not ask more questions.....
    I remember that series "dua rang artitarn".. It was oka.. That series was made ages ago! what about a good 10 years ago? its been a long time! I didnt know Kob made some Boran series as well.. I dont kine Boran series, so maybe thats why! I hate the story lines how the p'ek are just so mean to the n'ek and they marry so many different girls..

yeah that makes complete sense! yeah, i was just wondering b/c i saw some RS singer makes series with Grammy singers and vise versa, and i also saw some RS singers playing series that has Grammy music.. But thanks for the information.
    END OF THIS GAP

Kob Suvanant started out as the nang aik for two boran lakorns, Ma Lai Thong and Yor Pra Klin. Both are very popular thai boran stories. Kob was just around 13 when she started if I remember correctly. She also starred in her first MV for Tom Rainbow for the song Ruk Chun Nun Peur Ter.

After her success in those two boran lakorns Khun Dang saw her and gave her the opportunity to star in a modern series which was Payong with Num Sornram. Both became huge stars from this lakorn. Khun Dang seeing how the audience reacted to this couple set them up again to star in Dao Pra Sook, and of course we all know what happened. Both were secured of their main lead roles till this day.

I know Kob and Brook are very much happy together and have been planning their wedding, but as a hardcore Num&Kob fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just was soooooooo mad that Kob and Brook got together! Anyone else feel the same way?

one of the lakorns that i am trying to find is the lakorn with the female servant having black skin........the one with in the mv at GuGu's youtube profile.......

the other one is:

Woo Ai Nee Kor Yud Jai Wai Tee Tur (ROMANCE/ FAMILY/ FRIENDSHIP)

starring: Gosin & Chidchun

Gosin & Chidchun grandmas and their other friend were best friends when they were in Shang Hai and had to leave because war was taking place. They end up going to Thailand and still remain friends. They grow old together and wanted their grandchildren to get married. Gosin's grandma and Chidchun's grandma had them engaged, but Gosin didn't want to married Chidchun because she was so nerdy when they first met. Years passed, everyone is reunited for a family dinner and Gosin ends up bringing his girlfriend. As for Chidchun, she changed into a very beautiful lady, so when Gosin saw her again, he instantly falls in love with her. But he has his girlfriend and now, he's starting to regret his decision in not marrying her. As for Chidchun, she is making him pay for not marrying her because she was in love with him back then, but he broke her heart. Watch to see how everything will turn out!!!

the title sounds chinese but after reading the summary about it i wanted to watch it but couldn't find it...............if anyone know a lakorn similar to this one it might be that one........not sure.

thanks for all the help
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

Mae Krua Kone Mai's youtube links from bogossthai. He has a lot of series that he updates daily.

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C4B2ED88227FF298

I'll get back to you on Gosin's lakorn.

Kob Suvanant started out as the nang aik for two boran lakorns, Ma Lai Thong and Yor Pra Klin. Both are very popular thai boran stories. Kob was just around 13 when she started if I remember correctly. She also starred in her first MV for Tom Rainbow for the song Ruk Chun Nun Peur Ter.

After her success in those two boran lakorns Khun Dang saw her and gave her the opportunity to star in a modern series which was Payong with Num Sornram. Both became huge stars from this lakorn. Khun Dang seeing how the audience reacted to this couple set them up again to star in Dao Pra Sook, and of course we all know what happened. Both were secured of their main lead roles till this day. wow, she was pretty young when she first started.. in dao pra sut she looks no older than 16.

I know Kob and Brook are very much happy together and have been planning their wedding, but as a hardcore Num&Kob fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just was soooooooo mad that Kob and Brook got together! Anyone else feel the same way?
    You know what, i just remember about one of Kob's Boran lakorn.. I remember my mom talking about that series and dao prasut being her two favorite kob series.. its the one where she was stuck inside a bamboo or i think she lives inside the bamboo?? not sure.. havent seen it, and honestly not interested in it.. but yeah i just remembered..

you know what im not a Num nor Kob fan, but i think i would rather see her engaged with Num instead of Brook. her and Num looks a lot cuter together. I honestly think Brook looks way too old for her,but hey if they love each other thats all that matters. ahahaha i remember way back in the days my friend came telling me that Num and Kob were married, and i believed her too b/c she should me some pictures, and it turned out it was only from a series that they made together.. lol.. (that was before the internet became big and the only way you can really know anything about thai star is through reading their magazines... another word, when i was still in grade school lol)

one of the lakorns that i am trying to find is the lakorn with the female servant having black skin........the one with in the mv at GuGu's youtube profile.......

the other one is:

Woo Ai Nee Kor Yud Jai Wai Tee Tur (ROMANCE/ FAMILY/ FRIENDSHIP)

starring: Gosin & Chidchun

Gosin & Chidchun grandmas and their other friend were best friends when they were in Shang Hai and had to leave because war was taking place. They end up going to Thailand and still remain friends. They grow old together and wanted their grandchildren to get married. Gosin's grandma and Chidchun's grandma had them engaged, but Gosin didn't want to married Chidchun because she was so nerdy when they first met. Years passed, everyone is reunited for a family dinner and Gosin ends up bringing his girlfriend. As for Chidchun, she changed into a very beautiful lady, so when Gosin saw her again, he instantly falls in love with her. But he has his girlfriend and now, he's starting to regret his decision in not marrying her. As for Chidchun, she is making him pay for not marrying her because she was in love with him back then, but he broke her heart. Watch to see how everything will turn out!!!

the title sounds chinese but after reading the summary about it i wanted to watch it but couldn't find it...............if anyone know a lakorn similar to this one it might be that one........not sure.

thanks for all the help

Here is the first one you were talking about.. the one where the servent girl has dark skin and a big fat moe on her face. its called "Mae Krua Kon Mhai" starring Nat Nattarat and Pat Napapar.. I havent seen it, only saw the ending and a little part in the middle.. I dont think ill be watching this series.. but enjoy it! This link will take you directly to the whole series on youtube.

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C4B2ED88227FF298

as for the second one you are talking about.. i have no idea. who's the two main character?? sounds interesting..
    END OF THIS GAP

LOL! We both love bogossthai's youtube! hehehehe
    Are you watching Jum Lerh Ruk? I'm so waiting to see Aff go home and meet Harit again! It would be interesting.

Wo Ai Nee Kau Yood Jai Wai Tee Ter wasn't a really famous lakorn. But I'll look around and see if I can find it. If I can't I'll upload it for you myself.

Here's a wallpaper for those that might be wondering what series this was.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thaitv3.com/imgfiles/wallpaper/wallpp216/wallpp216x800-1.jpg')

LOL! We both love bogossthai's youtube! hehehehe
    Are you watching Jum Lerh Ruk? I'm so waiting to see Aff go home and meet Harit again! It would be interesting.
    Yep! i so love Bogossthai!! he's soo fast at uploading! So is Ntsuab! SHe's pretty fast too!

Sure am watching Jum lerh ruk.. (so many spelling for this series..) I cant wait to see whats next! .. I've been cheating and reading the spoiler.. I know i should patiently wait, but i can't help it! It's getting so good and its making me extreamly impatient.. But i am about to watch episode 9 tonight before bed! I've made it a routine where i have to watch a little each night if i have to wait.. I loved it when Aum found out that Soriya wans't really Sansanee! I was soo happy.. I know i cant wait for the rest of the series to air and so forth! This series is almost finish! im getting sad now.. I hope they both get pair up again! they look soo good together! have have awesome chemistry!

I've never seen any of those actors and actress in "Wo Ai Nee Kau Yood Jai Wai Tee Ter" before or atleast i cant recall any of them.. who are they??? thanks for sharing the picture!
    END OF THIS GAP

Quote Originally Posted by ascandaloussin View Post
    Yep! i so love Bogossthai!! he's soo fast at uploading! So is Ntsuab! SHe's pretty fast too!

Sure am watching Jum lerh ruk.. (so many spelling for this series..) I cant wait to see whats next! .. I've been cheating and reading the spoiler.. I know i should patiently wait, but i can't help it! It's getting so good and its making me extreamly impatient.. But i am about to watch episode 9 tonight before bed! I've made it a routine where i have to watch a little each night if i have to wait.. I loved it when Aum found out that Soriya wans't really Sansanee! I was soo happy.. I know i cant wait for the rest of the series to air and so forth! This series is almost finish! im getting sad now.. I hope they both get pair up again! they look soo good together! have have awesome chemistry!
    Spoilers? Where? I was getting so excited because the next episode will be when Aff finally gets to go home. I went to Ch.3 to read the summary but to my dissapointment they have the summary of the old lakorn up! Because this new one doesn't really follow the original storyline, I guess they changed it to make it more interesting in their way. So I'm waiting to see how Harit and Soraya will meet again. I have a feeling they'll still keep the 'we've never met before' storyline, but I saw a few interesting clips of Aum and her arguing. In the last one I don't think Johnny was able to be mean or argue with Ning because he felt guilty and was very sorry for what he did to her. I just can't wait!!!

I've never seen any of those actors and actress in "Wo Ai Nee Kau Yood Jai Wai Tee Ter" before or atleast i cant recall any of them.. who are they??? thanks for sharing the picture!
    They're new stars from Ch.3. New generation of actors called 'Power 3 Club'. The most famous is Pat Nappapa and Por Thissadee from LikaSit Hua Jai. Gosin and Ploy (Chidchun) also starred in LikaSit Hua Jai. Gosin was Pat's brother. Ploy was Gosin's love interest. Gosin was in other lakorns the latest was Rai Rissaya with Aum Artichart, Benz, Cherry, and Donut. He ended up with Donut.

Spoilers? Where? I was getting so excited because the next episode will be when Aff finally gets to go home. I went to Ch.3 to read the summary but to my dissapointment they have the summary of the old lakorn up! Because this new one doesn't really follow the original storyline, I guess they changed it to make it more interesting in their way. So I'm waiting to see how Harit and Soraya will meet again. I have a feeling they'll still keep the 'we've never met before' storyline, but I saw a few interesting clips of Aum and her arguing. In the last one I don't think Johnny was able to be mean or argue with Ning because he felt guilty and was very sorry for what he did to her. I just can't wait!!!

They're new stars from Ch.3. New generation of actors called 'Power 3 Club'. The most famous is Pat Nappapa and Por Thissadee from LikaSit Hua Jai. Gosin and Ploy (Chidchun) also starred in LikaSit Hua Jai. Gosin was Pat's brother. Ploy was Gosin's love interest. Gosin was in other lakorns the latest was Rai Rissaya with Aum Artichart, Benz, Cherry, and Donut. He ended up with Donut.
    I couldnt help it! was too excited about the series that i have to read what was going to happen next!

http://lakorns.wordpress.com/

Thats the website to Lynda's blog.. she does her blogs on series that she's watching.. and believe me she does a good job with her updates and her spoiler. She gets her spoilers from twinky in sarnworld. And twinky gets is from a lakorn magazine.. Im soo excited, cant wait for the ending! reading the spoiler already is making me excited, imagen watching it played out! but enjoy reading!

yeah I realized I've never seen them before.. I wanst going to watch Rai Rissaya, but I saw the trailer and it looks really good, so i think ill make time for that series, beside Aum is in there lol.. But Cherry looks a little old for Aum though! I dont know, when i think of Cherry, i think of her being alot older than the rest of the N'eks...
    END OF THIS GAP

thanks ascandaloussin for the website...it's so helpful for me
    it makes me want to watch JLR even more can't wait for them to finish uploading it with subtitles
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

Havent' been in here for a while and havent watch alot of lakorn yet.

Just finishing up watching Sung Thong. The guy who played as Sung thong's dad (forgot his name), haven't seen him act in a while and he looks like he got a little chubbier.