Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1755

Thread: Thai Series

what is the average episodes broadcasted a week for JRL?
    i'm thinking that it is two but not sure........
    and for Sai Yai Saward....
    is it two per week also?
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by xiangfeng05 View Post
    what is the average episodes broadcasted a week for JRL?
    i'm thinking that it is two but not sure........
    and for Sai Yai Saward....
    is it two per week also?
    JRL airs twice a week.. once on monday and once on wednesday! which means episode 10 airs tomorrow, and it'll also be uploaded on youtube by tomorrow as well! cant wait to see whats going to happen next! we got 5 more episodes to go until the end of the series!!two and a half more weeks.. ahahaha

Ken and Noi had finally had their wedding.. (I'm still not sure who she is... what series had Noi played in??)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522401.JPEG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522402.JPEG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522404.JPEG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522406.JPEG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522407.JPEG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522410.JPEG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522418.JPEG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522413.JPEG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pics.manager.co.th/Images/551000001522419.JPEG')
    A WISE PERSON IS SOMEONE WHO IS BRIDGING THE GAP,
    NOT SOMEONE WHO IS STANDING ON THE OTHER
    END OF THIS GAP

Gosh Noi Bussagorn has played in so many series I wouldn't know where to begin!

Also, I've read that she is now 2 months Pregnant! So Ken is going to be a father.......I'm really happy for them.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Quote Originally Posted by ascandaloussin View Post
    help... which series is this??? is this series any good and whats the name of it? i only wanted to know cause it got pepper and pol in it.. I havent seen pol in ages..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tv5.co.th/drama/wallpaper/lodlai800.jpg')
    Noi is in this lakorn Lued Lai Mangkorn. she is behind Pepper. plays the 2nd wife with 5 kids i think

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32 View Post
    Noi is in this lakorn Lued Lai Mangkorn. she is behind Pepper. plays the 2nd wife with 5 kids i think

what is this lakorn about?
    a short summary please?
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

xiangfeng, i think it was you that wanted to watch 'wo ai nee kau yood jai wai tee ter'. i didn't find it on youtube but i have all the episodes i think. i started to watch a few episodes last night. it's quite fun. i might upload it at another forum because i can't post links here. it's forbidden. let me know if you want me to upload them.

I just saw episode 10 of Jum Lerh Ruk... and OMG!! Aum is sooooo hot when he was shaving. I wish he could be shirtless all the time! hehehehe I had to do a few pauses during that scene

Anyways, he's sooo cute! Stalking Aff the next day. He followed her from her house to the supermarket and stuff. Sooo hilarious when he smiled seeing Aff holding those eggs. hehehehe

I just want everything to end now. We all know he can' bare to live alone anymore. hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    xiangfeng, i think it was you that wanted to watch 'wo ai nee kau yood jai wai tee ter'. i didn't find it on youtube but i have all the episodes i think. i started to watch a few episodes last night. it's quite fun. i might upload it at another forum because i can't post links here. it's forbidden. let me know if you want me to upload them.
    yup that's me............the summary sounded nice so i wanted to watch it but isn't there like 40 episodes.....if you can, can you please upload them?
    THANK YOU!!!
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

what is this lakorn about?
    a short summary please?
    A short summary was posted by either sutisa or gugu back in around page 27-29. I am going to pass on this one since Pepper is not p'ek.. ehehe.. I dont know what pol's role is, so im passing on it.. and if its really 40 episodes long, im really going to pass!

I just saw episode 10 of Jum Lerh Ruk... and OMG!! Aum is sooooo hot when he was shaving. I wish he could be shirtless all the time! hehehehe I had to do a few pauses during that scene

Anyways, he's sooo cute! Stalking Aff the next day. He followed her from her house to the supermarket and stuff. Sooo hilarious when he smiled seeing Aff holding those eggs. hehehehe

I just want everything to end now. We all know he can' bare to live alone anymore. hehehehe
    I cant wait to watch episode 10!! Man i am soo mad! my broadband has gotten extremely slow on my laptop when i am at home.. that sucks on my part! My work place has banned us from going on youtube at work (and i cant sneak getting on it b/c my cubicle is right in front of both the higher manager's office, my departments got the "lucky" desks) anyways so its hard to watch it at home and at work.. and with my papers i have to work on from school, ihavent been able to finish episode 9! hope i can finish episode 9 tonight so i can continue onto episode 10!!

Aww the recap was talking about Aum in a towel! i cant wait to see that in episode 10!! Im sure i'll be putting it on puase aswell! lol.. agree! Harit can't live with out Soriya!! I wonder if shes really going to have a baby.. It'l be cute!!
    END OF THIS GAP

I cant wait to watch episode 10!! Man i am soo mad! my broadband has gotten extremely slow on my laptop when i am at home.. that sucks on my part! My work place has banned us from going on youtube at work (and i cant sneak getting on it b/c my cubicle is right in front of both the higher manager's office, my departments got the "lucky" desks) anyways so its hard to watch it at home and at work.. and with my papers i have to work on from school, ihavent been able to finish episode 9! hope i can finish episode 9 tonight so i can continue onto episode 10!!

Aww the recap was talking about Aum in a towel! i cant wait to see that in episode 10!! Im sure i'll be putting it on puase aswell! lol.. agree! Harit can't live with out Soriya!! I wonder if shes really going to have a baby.. It'l be cute!!
    ning's version didn't make her pregnant. but i'd like it if she was pregnant. but still, when she goes to the doctor he just tells her that she's stressed not pregnant. yeah aum is a stalker. hehehe

OH yeah.. Is it just me, or does Harit (Aum) has some pretty short legs?? I've notice that his legs are pretty short, and he just got a longer body which gives him his heights.. Correct me if anyone of you dont agree. OH and NOTICE AUM's BUTT is HUGE!!! awww so hot! lol.. NOtice the scene when Harit went to the market in Phuket to go buy some clothes for Soriya after going to his pearl showroom and was suppose to meet up with Tawachia, they showed a scene when he was walking.. aww..notice his BUTT was sooo NICE! lol.. lol.. and alot of the parts when he's running after So, or when he's walking.. aww.. NICE BUTT.
    END OF THIS GAP

OH yeah.. Is it just me, or does Harit (Aum) has some pretty short legs?? I've notice that his legs are pretty short, and he just got a longer body which gives him his heights.. Correct me if anyone of you dont agree. OH and NOTICE AUM's BUTT is HUGE!!! awww so hot! lol.. NOtice the scene when Harit went to the market in Phuket to go buy some clothes for Soriya after going to his pearl showroom and was suppose to meet up with Tawachia, they showed a scene when he was walking.. aww..notice his BUTT was sooo NICE! lol.. lol.. and alot of the parts when he's running after So, or when he's walking.. aww.. NICE BUTT.
    like eewwwww, you're so obsessed. but... further more i'm going to kill you if you don't take that signature off!!!!!!!!!! tik is my husband! how can you marry my hubby? you can have Aum!

like eewwwww, you're so obsessed. but... further more i'm going to kill you if you don't take that signature off!!!!!!!!!! tik is my husband! how can you marry my hubby? you can have Aum!
    na na na nah na nah na!! nope!! aww, it's oka, you're invited to the wedding! but remember dont stare to hard...

I just think Aum's hot, but i know TIk is SEXY!!

Humm.. obsesed.. lol.. man if he's got the body and the butts and if i notice it, im going to stare.. lol.. but butt sticks out so much b/c its huge!

Either way, I am going to marry TIK!
    END OF THIS GAP

na na na nah na nah na!! nope!! aww, it's oka, you're invited to the wedding! but remember dont stare to hard...

I just think Aum's hot, but i know TIk is SEXY!!

Humm.. obsesed.. lol.. man if he's got the body and the butts and if i notice it, im going to stare.. lol.. but butt sticks out so much b/c its huge!

Either way, I am going to marry TIK!
    no! no! no!
    you're mean!
    i won't tell you a secret about Aum now.
    I was going to tell you something about love life.
    But nevermind!
    STAY AWAY FROM MY TIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My gosh you've really studied his BUTT huh? Lol Actually you've studied his whole body! Though you haven't described his most important feature???
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

no! no! no!
    you're mean!
    i won't tell you a secret about Aum now.
    I was going to tell you something about love life.
    But nevermind!
    STAY AWAY FROM MY TIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ummm you can go ahead and tell me, i would like to know.. it'll be nice of you, but i cant let go of tik!! he's tooo handsome and sexy! love his personality.. ahahahhaa..

so whats up about Aum???

Is he really hooking up with Pinky??

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa View Post
    My gosh you've really studied his BUTT huh? Lol Actually you've studied his whole body! Though you haven't described his most important feature???
    ahhaha, can't help it when his butt sticks out soo much! lol.. and his legs.. ahaha.. its just there.. lol.. but regardless, he's still super handsome!!

hummm, im not that bad, cant describe that part.. lol.. I'll just have to keep it to myself.. lol..
    END OF THIS GAP

i won't tell you until you let go of my husband. he told me you're freaking him out with this fake marriage plan you got going on.

btw.. after you mentioned his short legs, i was singing the soundtrack karaoke and all i could look at were his legs. it is rather short! ahahhahaha thanks a lot dear, now i can't even concentrate on the words, just looked at his legs!

Wow that's funny....you peeps actually study his butt........i wonder what would his reaction be if he read about this..........hahahahha....(his facial expression would be priceless)....... he actually does have really short legs after reading what you girls posted down.......

So am i gonna be invited to the wedding of Tik's?
    this is his sister here so you should if not i'll tell him to not marry either one of you
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

So am i gonna be invited to the wedding of Tik's?
    this is his sister here so you should if not i'll tell him to not marry either one of you
    Hey there sister.
    Do you want me to upload wo ai nee kau yood jai wai tee ter?
    If you do, you know what to do/say regarding Tik.

yes i do first/second sister in law
    please do so upload wo ai nee kau yood jai wai tee ter
    Don't worry i know what to say to Tik.....
    got it all planned out
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE