Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai Series

the results came uot on saturday, i rented the video of the awards yesterday!

The lakorn with andrew and cherry is really good. its about family and the love that everyone has for each other. I'm up to tape 6 almost finished.

Its not really sad, although there are some sad moments in it from tape 3 onwards it gets really good. Cherry's parents don't like him but later on changes there mind, cos he proved them wrong and evethough he has a crooked leg he can still be a good person and make look after his wife and son.

It makes u think about ur own family and how much u shuld cherish every moment u have with each other. Excellent performances especially andrew his character seems so real u can relate to what he feels.

If u can endure the first 2 tapes, u'll love this lakorn.

seem like i'm writing a review hehe

oh here a pic of anne's new lakorn with sonram should be excellent!
    Attached Images Attached Images

The series looks interesting, I really like Ann and sonram, hope the storyline is good (meaning it not going to be a sad lakorn).

At the moment I'm really addicted to Por's lakorn and can't wait to go and get the next tape.

Another series I can't wait to see is Kob's and Vee's new lakorn. It's supposed to be the next part of Jit sang harn, which sound really interesting cas I like action series.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://forum.daravdo.com/forum/attachments/File0123.jpg')

Also I went to that forum stars2dramas and its pretty good but peole post too quickly. Maybe because I don't go there everyday, not like this forum!
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Hey! in TV Pool magazine it mentioned who was going to be in the TVB series, Nok Chadchai and Rita Jenson. But it was only a small paragraph and not much was mentioned. Oh! I still wish it was Ann instead, Rita's alright but she's not that good of an actress. Watching her latest series Goh Var Ja may Rak, I was a bit annoyed at her, mostly when she talks cas her Thai is still a bit off and her acting is not 100% convincing. I think I prefer Cherrie over Rita, at least I enjoy more of Cherrie's series. Hope they can still change the cast. I hope more people will play in this series cas come on TVB have about 8 people and there's only 2 Thai people. (Main characters)

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

yeah i know i prefer cherry, but rita is okay.

Heay sutisa how do u post the pic like that? i only know how to attach a file, can u tell me?

I'm looking forward to the new lakorn with Willy and Marsha, hope it'll be good, but some of the action looks a bit fake.

As for Hk series i'm watching Greed Mask, its okay but the girl seems too old for roger, have u guys seen this series?

hi guys! i haven't been here for a few days! thanks for showing the pics. wow, ann and num are a cute couple too! look like a boran lakorn; hope it's a happy ending too. yep kob and vee lakorn look interesting too.

hmm never seen rita's lakorns. by her name she is mixed right? is sirita jensen the same person or sisters? she costar with bee sawis once?

sutisa u should post the pics at stars2dramas too; they love posting pics there. and there's a lot of thai related discussions. oh yeah the topics goes fast b/c probably too much people and as soon as it's not active anymore, it goes to the next page. but u can always go back. i guess i like it b/c it's small and everything is on one page.

dingnoy i haven't seen greed mask yet. i was thinking not to b/c people said the n'ek is older than roger. i wanted to see square pegs but i gotta say the ending does sounds stupid! TVB been making stupid endings. at the moment i'm watching charmaine's old series, the white flame and i like it too.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Shortcake, I got the picture from that sight! They are very good at posting Thai pictures. Also Sirita Jenson is her real full name, Rita, is her nickname. She's also just played in a series with Tang Saksit as teachers. Um I can't remember her playing in a series with Bee Sawis and she is half, thats why her Thai isn't 100%.

Dingnoy, I saw a bit of Greed Mask but didn't continue with it because of the leading female. I saw her in Cold blood warm heart and didn't particulary like her, so I don't think I can stand to see her as lead in a whole series again. And she does look older than Roger. Also I like Annie Man more.

Dingnoy, to post Pictures what you have to do is:

1) find the picture you want to post (must be on a site and not from your hard drive)

2) right click on the picture, select 'Properties'

3) highlight the URL address, copy

(I normally have two windows open cas it makes it easier)

4)come back and go into post reply, click on IMG button and paste the URL address (just make sure http:// is not pasted twice) and thats it, hopefully your picture will show up cas sometimes some sights won't let you copy there pictures to another sight. Maybe click on 'preview reply' to see if it shows up. Happy posting!

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

sutisa did they say anything else about the series in the mag?
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Well Num and Ann's lakorn has a lot to do with reincarnation, that is it involve three life times.

The first lifetime ann is a lao princess sent to marry a thai royalty being num's character. And i think Ann's character is later poisoned by num's cousin or something, played by Omm Sagaojai. I think good cos she was real good as Ying lak in Barn sai tong.

Second lifetime ann reborn as sagaojais niece i think and num dies (this lifetime i'm not to sure about cos its was so long ago)

Third lifetime annes character reborns as half american half thai, she's also a teacher and her name is also ANN.[IMG]

http://www.mthai.com/square/news/img/64662.jpg[/IMG]

it didn't work let me try again

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mthai.com/square/news/img/65005.jpg')

Yeah it worked!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mthai.com/square/news/img/64835.jpg')

What do u guys think of Dan as Benz and NUm's son.

Personally i don't think he matches the character. The character is supposed to be 29 years old who is a universities lecture, where as Dan looks like he still in his teens. Total miscast!!!

Shortcake, It was only a little paragraph in the news column and thats all they mentioned that its going to be Nok and Rita. Maybe
    this weeks issue might have more information. I'll post more if I find out anything.

Ann and Num's lakorn sounds very interesting, can't wait for it. I quite like Omm Sogaojai, she was very good in Andrew and Janie lakorn. So selfish, and Janie was her real sister, but then again I felt so sorry for her in DongDok Mae. A very good actress.

As for Dan being an outcast for Koo Gum 2, I can't really comment cas I know nothing about part 2. I've never seen part 2 and know nothing about the characters. I do know that the movie version made a few years ago had Pol as Gobori and Ogsamarlin's son.

Question - do you guys know where I can buy chinese books translated into Thai, especially novels written by Jin Yong or Huang Yi. Jin Yong novels include Legend of the Condor Heroes, ect.. Huang Yi novel I really want to read is A step into the past. Do you know of any sites cas i've tried myself and they only have it in chinese.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

sorry sutisa, i don't know. i never really heard about that before! do u read thai novels though?

dingnoy is that num lying dead? poor him, i hate ungsomalin. never going to watch it for all i know. is the sequel a happy ending? and who is dan?
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Shortcake, most chinese wuxia novels are translated into Thai and Khmer. As I can't read chinese and Khmer, my only option is Thai. I'm interested in reading these because I've heard that the series aren't faithful to the novels and am curious as to what really happens. But my friend is going to Thailand next wednesday so I'll get him to get it for me. Hopefully!

Also, why do you hate Ungsomalin? Oh! and Dan is a popular Thai singer! His from the group D2B!

Dingnoy, congratulation on learning to post pictures. Now we can see more lovely Thai pictures. Cas I'm too lazy to find pictures

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Default anyone here have these two thai series

hi i was wondering if any of you guy are khmer and have this two thai series tep sam radoo and kob and oil lakorn since i can't get a hold of it here where i live and i really want to see these two lakorn am willing to trade or buy them let me know please

sinoun where do u live? and what lakorns do u have? i might be able to get kob and oil lakorn for u, but how much do u want to buy if for?

lol sutisa ur friend is going to thailand so there goes ur answer!

eh..just hate her b/c of how she treats koburi that's all. hehe...i don't listen to thai music that's why i don't know. but how is Big now; still in hospital?
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

i live in edmonton canada and we hardly get any new thai movies here . and i would reallylove it if you could get me kob and oil series and that tep sam radoo one am willing to pay whatever you want or trade cause i have lots of thai series all so just tell me which one you want to see then ill check to see if i have it i mostly have old one though.

hey what's ur email or u can email me? wow, ur place does sound like the middle of nowhere. hehe..j/k though i never heard of it. well right now i can't think of any thai lakorns i really want except do u have kade and noon's ruk tem roy?

tep sam radoo? that is a boran lakorn right? how did u find out about it? i heard it's long like over 30 tapes. what's it call in khmer i'll go look for it?
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

you could email me at [email protected] and yes i do have ruk tem roy kade and noon series i don't know what tep sam radoo is called in khmer but it star yam and phone

Wow is Tape san radoo that long in khmer, how many hours in 1 tape?

I think its about 15 tapes in Australia, 3 hours per tape.

Here's a pic off ann and tik, i hope they will have a chance to be in a lakorn together soon.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flytoheaven/images/Youmustbewithme.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flytoheaven/images/annandtik.jpg')