Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai Series

Sinoun, sorry even though I'm Khmer but I don't watch my series in Khmer and don't have any idea what the Cambodian title would be. Also I don't really like watching that type of boran series.

Shortcake, should I say thank you for pointing that out! hehehe

Dingnoy, those pics of Ann and Tik are good. Yeah wishing they could do a series together. I want a series where Ann has to get revenge for someone (like Jow Sao Brisana, rang ngow) cas she's so good in those series, and Tik could be like mean to her at the start, you know like the typical thai series. I'll definetely watch it.

I've finally finished Kiew warn 2001, the series is alright, there were some funny scenes and the series made me hungry all the time. But I do have to say that when P'ek family didn't like her, it was her own fault... and Oum was pretty annoying in this series. Hope her next one, she speaks normally again. I like her playing a tougher character.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

3 hrs long? that explains it all! unfortunately here only an 1, so it's LONG!

someone just made that wallpaper at first i thought they were already in a lakorn together. lol sutisa so into typical lakorns! for me it's alright, they don't have to be mean to each other! it could just be something really sweet. but i want to see num lakorn too. i heard they were already in a lakorn together before, is that true? if so i thought they were a new couple.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

then could i just get kob and oil lakorn if its alright and thank you for helping me out.

Num and Ann have never been in a lakorn together. This is their first time. Filming should start in late April, but with rumours flying around, saying that num has agreed to star in 2 new lakorns for channel 7, i'm not sure if it might be delayed.

the 2 new lakorns for num are:

1. Num+Um in "Hamarart" RS
    2. Num+Kob in "khoun por rub jarg" Polyplus

Heres a new series of Meow Lalita with Kong Saharat

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thaitv3.com/what_up/image_whatup_update/whatup/drama/rainmarry/hilite_detail.jpg')

Co stars: Omm Sagaojai, Jamie Buher, and Tao sarocha.
    Production company is Nok Jareya.

New lakorn from Grammy with Chai and Jieb

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thaitv3.com/what_up/image_whatup_update/activity/opengrammy/grammy4.jpg')

Thats it for now, i keep posting when i find out something new.

Wow finally Meow is doing a series again and with Kong too, I love their old series prik kee noo gub moo ham, this is supposed to be a comedy, I'll probably watch this.

I definetely won't watch the Chai and Jieb lakorn, cas I don't like the actors, simpull as that.

But both of Num's new lakorn sounds good, cas he and Kob do have the best chemistry and with Um, a new couple, it'll be interesting.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

hey u guys seen the pic for chatchai and rita tvb series? it was at tungstar but i can't seem to enlarge it.

yeah jieb and chai are not my kind of n'ek p'ek either.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Hey mSsHoRtCaKe, where is the pic?

I've just finished Khoo Gum 1, Risaya and Ruen mai si biege.

It really good, although some action scences look fake, especially the ones with willy coz he is so big and old it looks forced lol.

Oh i also finished Greed Mask, quite a good series love all the plot twists.

Now watching "Perish in the name of love" what do u guys think of this series?

Now watching Marsha and Willy's new lakorn

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/images/plickbanner.jpg')

oh was it a good ending? except kookum i know how it is.

willy and marsha lakorn look interesting.

even though charmaine is my fave actress, too many princess chang ping storyline for me like crimson sabre. i thought it was boring. charmaine and steven story didn't interest me. their characters stayed the same; goody two shoe. sonjia was really bad. maggie was too nice, and moses was stupid. the old granny was really stupid too. the only thing that was good was the themesong and the the costumes.

dingnoy i will try to find the site for u.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

http://hk.tungstar.com/showevent.cgi?t=1080663632&mylang=gb&event=2004033 0b

ok that is the link. i know sutisa is going to hate this but currently i'm watching meteor garden and it's funny, although i kinda hate the n'ek for liking 2 guys at the same thim.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Hate You! No I just won't talk to you anymore I can't believe your watching Meteor Gardens, with F4 and Barbie, my god what has this world come to.

Oh! dingnoy (ignoring Shortcake for the moment), I saw like 10 mins of PITNOL and quit. Frankly like "someone said" the storyline of Princess Chang Ping has been done many times and it's not the best story as it is. Also I've heard that they changed the story, it's supposed to be a tragic ending but they made it a happier one. This was because at the time of airing in HK, the SARS virus was depressing everyone, so they decided to make it a lighter ending. And to top it off, I don't really like Charmaine like "someone", and I absolutely hate Sonija Kwok, so there really wasn't anything particulary interesting for me in this series.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

[
    Hate You! No I just won't talk to you anymore I can't believe your watching Meteor Gardens, with F4 and Barbie, my god what has this world come to.
    omg sutisa u are so ignorant! what has the world come to? lol! haha... u must hate barbie from eternity-i hate her too in there. oh why F4 again? don't worry i still don't like em much, just that the series is funny, in the beginning anywayz. now it's kinda getting boring, typical. but hey! i don't have anything to watch at the moment. i will be watching yai sanaeha this week. did u guys watch lerd kattiya? i'm kinda hesitant to rent it b/c i don't know, it doesn't look good.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Hey guys, still arguing about F4?

anyways i thought that yae sanaeha was good and lardkatiya was draggy only watched the beggining and the end.

have u guys heard the news about the ch3/HK collaboration, if not here it is with a photo.

TVB had a contract signing ceremony with Thailand's Channel 3 for their joint production "Fight for Every Moment" and the leading stars Alex Fong, Yoyo Mung, Mandy Cho together with Thai stars Chatchai Plangpanit and Sririta Jensen were also present. Dubbed "HK Richard Gere" Alex is challenged by the "Thai Chow Yun Fat" for the first time and even his good partner Yoyo is changing her affections!

Yoyo not only praises Chatchai for being handsome, she also asked the producer to increase their scenes together: "This is the first time I have met Chatchai and he really is good looking! (Who is more handsome, him or Alex?) If Alex wasn't as insulting then he would be more handsome! Actually I have learned some words in Thai, but they sound like expletives, for example 'light brown' is 'si-lum-dan', but hopefully I will learn some more authentic words from him." As for Chatchai, he said through his interpreter: "Thank you for your praises, I have filmed with Chow Yun Fat a long time ago, but this is the first time that I have filmed a HK TV series and I will be playing an undercover cop."

Losing out to Chatchai, Alex immediately changed the focus and praised Athena Chu's recent 'sticking out' style, saying: "Athena is solid and I admire her intentions, because this shows her professionalism as an artiste, but I daren't look at her!"

My comps going weird i'll post the pic later.

hehe..dingnoy it looks like we still are.

chatchai? handsome? lol, he's old! i never liked him. he always have this mean look on him. i think in real life he could be mean too. haha...

yeah that's what i thought about LK. it seems to be those royal storylines which can be very boring about political matters.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Hey I'm re-watching Sa mee dee dra, its still good after a couple of years alter hehe.

heres the pic i promised

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040331/img/e01033103')

Have u guys watched Khoo gum 2 it better than the first IMO.

arghhhhh the pic didn't come up, here i go again

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040331/img/e01033103_big.jpg')

i reckon rita looks better than the other 2

i reckon rita looks better than the other 2
    yeah the other two outfits doesn't look that good.

dingnoy can u tell me the relationship between donut and dan?
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

well dan is ungsomalins son. donut is kaeow daughter, half sister of ung. that means dan and donut are half cousins. donut wants revenge coz she thinks that dans family took everything from her family, including her grandpa.

Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    [

omg sutisa u are so ignorant! what has the world come to? lol! haha... u must hate barbie from eternity-i hate her too in there. oh why F4 again? don't worry i still don't like em much, just that the series is funny, in the beginning anywayz. now it's kinda getting boring, typical. but hey! i don't have anything to watch at the moment. i will be watching yai sanaeha this week. did u guys watch lerd kattiya? i'm kinda hesitant to rent it b/c i don't know, it doesn't look good.
    Okay I might start talking to you again cas you did mention that you haven't started liking F4 and yes I do hate Barbie from eternity - one series is enough for me.

Also Yai sanaeha is pretty good, it's quite cute and I really like the main theme song, as for Lerd Kattiya, never watched it cas the ending sucks, even though I really like Tik and Aom.

I haven't been here for like two days cas I was finishing off some series that have piled up. I finished like three series in two days! Also not to mention I watch talk show as well, my favourite being Smarcom chom daow and sanyamaharchon. Luckily I'm not watching any HK series at the moment.

As for the combine series with Thai and HK, yeah Chachai is old but I still do like him though, You have to admit he is a good actor. As for the three girls, Rita does look better, it might have to do with the fact that she's half and the fact that I don't like Yoyo and have never seen Mandy act before (I think Mandy's her name, she is the latest Miss HK), but I'm worried about Rita's acting cas she's not that good of an actress.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Okay I might start talking to you again cas you did mention that you haven't started liking F4 and yes I do hate Barbie from eternity - one series is enough for me
    barbie's role in here is almost as bad as xiao qian. sad to say, i started to hate her again.

yeah the song is nice in pip and joy's lakorn. joy acts very childish like she's the princess...hehe.. and chermain she's so cute when she smile b/c her dimple. lol i can't believe pip spank her in the beginning. well it's ok so far after the kids grow up. i don't really like to watch them being kids for a long time.

for chinese i'm still watching pawnshop no. 8 and now, TITS and PONR. for TITS i would say, francis is kinda old for myolie. it's kinda nice they went to italy and stuff. and i think ron looks better with hair, but i don't know if i like him yet b/c only saw it for like an hr. is it just me or what, but whenever they speak in english, it's hard for me to follow? maybe b/c of the sound system i guess. oh a question if u guys remember, u know how flora and francis didn't know each other yet in the beginning, but how come he bought a doll for her?

sutisa, what is ur avatar? is that jessica and the other girl? too small i can't see.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Hi everyone, hows it goin?

Anyways i'm on my mid-semester break, so i have alot of time to spare.

currently watching Khoo gum2, khor plick far tarm lar ter, and tun chai tom yum kong.

H/K series, PITNOL, waiting for PONR and DIF4.

I like sama kom chom daow too, and Dee sip, Karaoke game and ann-nat unlimited.

How is TITS is it any good?