Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai Series

I just got a clip of Kob and Vee's lakorn 'Duen Dued', it looks okay but some action scenes look fake, i can't believe they called it Dark Angel, can't they think of something more original?

http://www.ch7.com/movies/Vdo_DarkAngel.wmv

aw u're lucky to be on break. how long is your break?

How is TITS is it any good?
    it's ok right now, well i've only seen a few episodes and the relationships hasn't started yet. i don't know why i'm watching it in the first place b/c only like michelle. but i don't really care about flora or myolie. plus her character gets on my nerves. she's with joe but then still thinking about francis. c'mon choose one! plus this is a long series too.

I just got a clip of Kob and Vee's lakorn 'Duen Dued', it looks okay but some action scenes look fake, i can't believe they called it Dark Angel, can't they think of something more original?
    hehe..i never saw the tv series dark angel. yeah she looks cool but i don't know about the storyline either.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

hey dingnoy i think i've changed my mind on TITS. it's kinda boring. now that i know the ending and plus don't like the main characters, i don't think i will continue with it. i don't understand why it was popular. i don't see anything interesting happening.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

hey,

my break is only for 1 week, then i'm back at uni again.

Well i don't know if i'll like TITS, but i like DIF4 i just started watching and its quite good. PITNOL is okay but starting to get boring.

What thai series are u watching?

i didn't watch DIF4 b/c i've never seen the first parts even though i heard DIF4 is completely different from them. also b/c i heard about the ending and it's kinda long. but my friend really likes it too. for thai i'm watching joy/pip and brook/numfon, the remake where n'ek is trapped in a lil girl's body.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Yeah i like that lakorn, the little is a great actress, i think she may be a up and rising star in the future.

DIF 4 is good, PITNOL is okay and PONR is just out haven't watched it yet.

Anyways finished Khoo gum 2, it was better than the first.

A new lakorn that will replace it is a musical/drama, kinda like joys old one (sao noy cafe). Its called 'Fark din glin daow' stars Uon Sarawut and yaya ying. The songs from this lakorn are really good, i hope the plot is interesting!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.broadcastthai.com/fakdin/images/header.jpg')

hey i think yayaying and him are a real couple too, but i don't really like those musical lakorns.

PONR is so funny when the n'ek and p'ek are dating! but other stuff like the family business is boring i fastfoward them.

u know what i just watched some of ley ratee. it aired today and it's good! can't wait till it comes out on tape. how long does it usually take to come out on tape after it first aired. this one part ann got dressed up to be a model for pepper's company and pepper was starring at her. she was smiling, look so pretty and cute. wow it was love at first sight! well, i don't know if it was love or not but he was surely shock at how pretty she was!
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

i don't know how long it would take, usually in thai it takes 2 weeks, khmer may be longer.

Talk about pretty, check out ann T's new comercial for Lux, this is the second time they chosed her to present. I think she got paid around 5 million Baht, one of the most expensive actress in the industry.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/0000028.jpg')

of course ann t. is gorgeous and she's been around for awhile!could it be as long as ten years? dingnoy is she your fave actress? i saw her pic when she small and she was already pretty. lol i think a lot of guys would want to be her bf. although i don't like johnny now, i like their lakorn and the bride with chatchai was very good from the beginning.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    barbie's role in here is almost as bad as xiao qian. sad to say, i started to hate her again.

yeah the song is nice in pip and joy's lakorn. joy acts very childish like she's the princess...hehe.. and chermain she's so cute when she smile b/c her dimple. lol i can't believe pip spank her in the beginning. well it's ok so far after the kids grow up. i don't really like to watch them being kids for a long time.

for chinese i'm still watching pawnshop no. 8 and now, TITS and PONR. for TITS i would say, francis is kinda old for myolie. it's kinda nice they went to italy and stuff. and i think ron looks better with hair, but i don't know if i like him yet b/c only saw it for like an hr. is it just me or what, but whenever they speak in english, it's hard for me to follow? maybe b/c of the sound system i guess. oh a question if u guys remember, u know how flora and francis didn't know each other yet in the beginning, but how come he bought a doll for her?

sutisa, what is ur avatar? is that jessica and the other girl? too small i can't see.
    I agree with you that Francis is kinda old for Myolie plus I like Flora a lot more. Also to answer your question, they didn't know each other at the start, that Tri-angel doll that Francis bought, he didn't know her yet but he saw her advert that she lost that doll and he happen to have bought it so was going to return it to her but then stupid Myolie got in the way (sorry didn't like her character at all).

Also that is Jessica (who else) in my avatar, and the other girl is Flora Chan!

Oh! I saw the clip of Dark Angel with Vee and Kob too, I really, really can't wait to see this series. It's supposed to be part 2 of JitSangharn (Por and Um). I've read the storyline and it sound really interesting. I wonder how Kob would fair in an action scenes, from what I've seen they look pretty cool. It will be similar to the scenes in JitSangharn. Also she looks pretty different wearing all black and her hair in her face. The clothes are pretty sexy too cas you can see her abs. I'm really look forward to watching this.

Also the reason I haven't been here for a week is because I went and borrowed three of Kobs old series, the one with Andrew, Pete and Por. They are some of her better series. I especially like the one with Andrew. No matter how many times I watch it, I'm still pretty emotional when I watch it. I like emotional series, I just don't like sad series. You probably thinking aren't they the same? but no Sad series to me is something like Ayarak and noon's latest series. but Emotional series are like Sor... Sanaeha and sai rung (Johnny and Ann). I just wished they improved the ending of luk mai glay don, why did Kob and andrew have to fight (in real life), it kinda makes the series incomplete. Also when I finished the Mos and Kob lakorn, I like the ending credit when they had the no good scenes, they were quite funny. I like watching No good scenes cas you get to see how the real actors are like.

I'll tell more about Kob and Vee's lakorn when I watch it.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

hey i was wondering where u were! hehe..
    Oh! I saw the clip of Dark Angel with Vee and Kob too, I really, really can't wait to see this series. It's supposed to be part 2 of JitSangharn (Por and Um).
    i heard the theme song sound similar too. when u see it tell me how they relate to jitsanghun. it'll be cool if they have guest stars.
    Also the reason I haven't been here for a week is because I went and borrowed three of Kobs old series, the one with Andrew, Pete and Por. They are some of her better series. I especially like the one with Andrew. No matter how many times I watch it, I'm still pretty emotional when I watch it. I like emotional series, I just don't like sad series. You probably thinking aren't they the same? but no Sad series to me is something like Ayarak and noon's latest series. but Emotional series are like Sor... Sanaeha and sai rung (Johnny and Ann). I just wished they improved the ending of luk mai glay don, why did Kob and andrew have to fight (in real life), it kinda makes the series incomplete. Also when I finished the Mos and Kob lakorn, I like the ending credit when they had the no good scenes, they were quite funny. I like watching No good scenes cas you get to see how the real actors are like.
    oh andrew was cute, but the ending sucks. that was one of the stupidest endings ever. i don't really know if they really didn't get along with each other. but andrew is quiet and don't really care about others i thnk. eh i didn't like pete lakorn b/c i don't like him. but yeah the one with por was good.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

hey

Yes Ann T is may Fav thai actress!

Yeah i know, the ending sucked coz in real life they hated each other. I didn't like the lakorn with pete.

Well i've almost finished PITNOL, actually its quite good. DOn't know about PONR, it looks crap.

Are there any new TVB series that is like the old Wuxia series that they used to have, how come they don't make more wuxia series, i really like those.

I'm also watching Tang's new lakorn "khoom sup umada nakorn" its alright, but silly and most of teh stunts looks fake.

Also watching "khoun chai jom yeung" stars oil tana and ket tiyada. Its quite funny i think u guys would like it.

Yes I'm still waiting for Dark angel, it's killing me, I want to see it now!

I wonder why they hated each other? They were very compatible on screen. All their scenes together were so good.

Hmm! why don't you guys like the one with Pete? I quite like this series. Watching it now, Kob looks so young back then.

I'll probably won't watch Oil's lakorn, cas I don't like Nang 'ek. At the moment, I really like Brook and Pok's lakorn. It's quite funny and Pok is so good at these types of series. I'm thinking about borrowing Pok and Andrew old series again cas I like that one, it was a cute series.

Hey! what new series is Ann filming, other then Nang far rai beak, cas I can't stand the main guy. He so cannot act and is not cute at all.

Hey Shortcake, do you like the series with Brook and Numfon, she was so cute when she was acting the little girl, I like the scene where she had to go to school and had to recite the alphabet. And the one where her classmate was telling her he liked her.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I don't really like Thai series or lakorns. It seems that all they do is argue and the action scenes aren't pretty.

thai lakorns are alrite.. some are good some okeis

I especially love Tik J. and Ann T. i heard Tik J. was coming to Minnisote for concert or something... Has anyone seen Kub kom... i thought it wasn't so bad...

Also in Ann T. new series.. who is the male leading actor..??

dingnoy i can't believe u like PITNOL, i thought it was quite boring hehe...PONR is good (though i don't watch all the old people scenes, just fastfoward them all), at least the first half. right now charmaine is getting annoying. well i'll wait till i finish the series to tell u how it goes but u should see it. u know what i'm not really into ancient series anymore! maybe b/c they're not that good these days like u said. i want to see more modern. maybe u should try taiwanese series, but since a chinese ghost story, they're not good too. like i rented palm of ru lai and heroic legend, it's bad! the love story in heroic legend is good but i don't like the setting and other stuff. oh i want to see oil and kate lakorn too. i think she's pretty.

sutisa i just don't like pete, never liked him! hate his grumpy face although i only enjoy his lakorn with mam b/c it's funny. hey what's brook and pok new lakorn about? i didn't really watch their first. i know, i love her with andrew-that was a really cute show. pok is so cute. like her channel 3 lakorns more than 7. i haven't watch numfon lakorn yet, about to get the middle. i think i'll just skip the beginning.
    I especially love Tik J. and Ann T. i heard Tik J. was coming to Minnisote for concert or something... Has anyone seen Kub kom... i thought it wasn't so bad...
    i luv tik too, he's so handsome.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Shortcake, I can't believe you said Charmaine is annoying in PONR, I find her quite annoying in most of her series, especially DIF4, but coming from someone who actually likes her....hmm!

Brook and Pok new lakorn is called 'sapay sar mae yar hean'. Is to do with Pok and Brook having to marry because of a misunderstanding, though they don't like each other. In the mean time Brook's mother dies but her spirit is still here. Her spirit doesn't want to be reborn cas she's worried about her money and her son. When she was alive, she was tight with money even though they are quite rich. Brook's mother still lives in the house as normal, acting like a normal person, no-one knows that she's actually a ghost. When Pok comes to live with them, the mother hates her, and hence starts the arguements between Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Ones a ghost and the other won't submit to anyone. This series is a comedy and it's quite good, plus Pok is quite cute with her new short hair cut.

Has anyone seen Kub kom... i thought it wasn't so bad...
    I can't quite remember the name of pra 'ek in Ann new series. I think it's Eddie something, his only been in one series, the one with Nook Sutida, where all they did was run away from ghosts. I soooo don't like him.

Sorry what series is Kub kom? who plays in it?

I don't really like Thai series or lakorns. It seems that all they do is argue and the action scenes aren't pretty.
    I find that most Thai series are more drama's, they like to concentrate on love stories and love rivalries. There rarely is an action series. I do have to say that the best action series is JitSangharn, and I'm waiting to see how Dern Deud is going to be like. I do have to admit that most thai series do have a bit too much argueing, especially 'nang it' cha', sometimes their voices gives me a headache. But no matter what I'd probably never stop watching them.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Shortcake, I can't believe you said Charmaine is annoying in PONR, I find her quite annoying in most of her series, especially DIF4, but coming from someone who actually likes her....hmm!
    girl u just don't watch most of her series to apprieciate her! haha...i don't think she's annoying at all, i like most of her series but yes she annoy me in PONR!

hey brook and pok lakorn does sound interesting. but how does the mom die and no one knows? haha...she wants to watch over her money. got any pic of pok for that lakorn?

thai lakorns are slow and have too much nonsense, meaning like servants like to talk forever on stuff that doesn't even have to do with the story and etc... but i agree with sutisa, don't think i will ever stop watching them b/c i grew up with them!
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Originally posted by Sutisa

Sorry what series is Kub kom? who plays in it?
    I not sure how to spell the title.. or else its spelled koo gum
    starring:
    Sornram Teppitak (num)
    benz
    Last edited by lilo_neda; 04-25-04 at 03:11 AM.