Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Thai Series

girl u just don't watch most of her series to apprieciate her! haha...i don't think she's annoying at all, i like most of her series but yes she annoy me in PONR!
    I' think I've watched enough of Charmaine's series for me to apprieciate her! I don't think I need to watch anymore. (only stirring)

The p'ek in Ann's new series is Andy Vacharak, again I hate him.

Sorry I can't seem to find any recent Pics of Pok with her new hair cut. I'll keep trying.

lilo_neda, now i know what your talking about! No I haven't seen Koo Gum, Num and Benz version, because Bird and Kwangs version is too much of a classic for me. Plus I don't really like the storyline that much.

Oh! I've seen tape 1 of Dern Dued, I really like it. The camera work and action scenes are similar to JitSangharn. The themesong is also similar, they use the same music but changed the lyrics, and a girl sings this version, thou her voice is horrible.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ch7.com/images/sentang/deondeod09041.jpg')

This is a pic of Kob when she's 'undercover'. Jitsangharn has Por knowing what others are thinking, while Dern Dued, Kob is invicible on the night of a full moon (or something to do with the cycle of the moon). Nothing can hurt her, not even bullets, its her lucky night. If she gets into trouble, something will always help her to get out of the situation. Kob's character is crossed between Robin Hood - where she busts drug lords and gets there money and donates it to charities and superman - where at (certain) nights she has superpower and by day she is a popular actress. Also the connection between part1 and part2 is Vee's character, who was a detective in Por or Dr. Tadthai's case. Also I think Kob's character, who is an orphan, grew up in one of Dr. Tadthai charity (not sure though). In the first tape, there was a scene where Vee uses a satelite dish to get information sent to his computer, he said that the satelite dish was Dr. Tadthai's. Cas I've only seen the first tape i don't know all the connections yet, maybe they might mention more later on. Cas I really like this series, I will update about it regulary, even if you guys don't like the series!
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

hey dark angel sounds interesting too! i was wondering, is vee character the same as the cop in jitsanhun b/c don't they have the same name or something?

watch ann and pepper lakorn! i luv this lakorn too!
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Hey guys! haven't been here in ages, too busy watching lakorns hehe.

I think Kob's lakorn is okay, but its so similar to other movies. that is,her costume is the exact replica of the one that Kate Beckisale wore in 'Underworld' and the storyline is the so similar to 'Silver Hawk' staring Michelle Yeoh and Richie ren, where the main girl is an orphane who is adopted by a rich family and inherits all the money. in her 20's shes a famous actress and also silver hawk who helps the police to capture bad guys, and thats right richie ren is the dumb cop (similar to vee's character).

The action scences aren't that good , but by thai lakorns standards i think its quite good.

Anyways, i've also watch 'fark din glin daow' is quite good if u can look past yaya yings acting and horrible look! but her voice is really good, all the songs in this lakorn are good and its not slow like other musicals.

Also watched Pan ruck pan rai with jieb and chai, its okay, but the story is so old i think i've seen it a thousand times, but don't know why i still like it maybe cos Exact made it and its very fast paced.

Hey Shortcake, I'm not too sure about Vee character being the same as in JitSangharn, but I have a feeling it is. I can't quite remember the character names cas it's been a while. I only remember Por's name. I have to go dig out my old TV pool magazine to read the storyline again, or better yet I might go and reborrow it again.

Lucky for me that I've never seen 'underworld' and 'silver hawk' so I can't compare the similarities. (I'm not going to give up, I'm still going to update hehehe)

Yeah I don't think Yaya ying is that pretty, I think she looks too much like her mum.

Also watched Pan ruck pan rai with jieb and chai, its okay, but the story is so old i think i've seen it a thousand times, but don't know why i still like it maybe cos Exact made it and its very fast paced.
    Its like what they say 'Suit samret', I guess Thai series will never change much, the plot and storyline has been done thousands of times but people still like it. i guess thats why Thai series are as popular as ever and they're people like us who will continue to watch them no matter how much we complain that the storyline is repetitive. Also if I don't watch a series, I get really bored.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

haha look like all u guys are enjoying lakorns right now. that's weird but sometimes i remember some names from old lakorns, hehe..
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Hey I'm always enjoying some lakorn or other. Cas thats all I do (I have no life) is watch series whether they be HK or Thai. I hardly never have a series to watch. Its just sometimes I like a particular series more then others. Like now for example, I'm really addicted to Dern Dued, and can hardly wait for the next tape. I just hate it when the tape ends at a good part and I have to wait for a week until I get the next tape.

Oh! I found out that Vee's character in Dern Dued, Settapong was played by Earth in JitSangharn. He was one of the two police guys that wanted to catch Por at first but then later helped him clear his name. I'm really starting to like Vee, though I don't think his that cute, I think he suits characters that are a bit cheeky and flirts with n'ek. My favourite character that he played was in Luk Lung with Jib. That series was so over the top but it was funny. I think he's better in series that doesn't have him wearing suits, or the business type of guy.

I still remember some character names from old lakorn, but mostly p'ek and n'ek. I especially remember names from really old lakorns, cas thats how I used to identify actors/actresses before I knew how to speak Thai and know what their real names are. In Cambodian, Ann T is known as Moo Dang, Ann Siriam is known as Lam-orng-Dao, Meow Lalita is known as Vaneeda, Kob is known as pagay brek (dao prasook) ect.... I think its quite funny cas these names are still used today to identify them, even though the series itself is like ancient.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Hey I'm always enjoying some lakorn or other. Cas thats all I do (I have no life) is watch series whether they be HK or Thai. I hardly never have a series to watch. Its just sometimes I like a particular series more then others. Like now for example, I'm really addicted to Dern Dued, and can hardly wait for the next tape. I just hate it when the tape ends at a good part and I have to wait for a week until I get the next tape.
    man sometimes i have nothing to watch for a month! but then u get used to it.
    Oh! I found out that Vee's character in Dern Dued, Settapong was played by Earth in JitSangharn. He was one of the two police guys that wanted to catch Por at first but then later helped him clear his name. I'm really starting to like Vee, though I don't think his that cute, I think he suits characters that are a bit cheeky and flirts with n'ek. My favourite character that he played was in Luk Lung with Jib. That series was so over the top but it was funny. I think he's better in series that doesn't have him wearing suits, or the business type of guy
    yeah i thought he was a cop. i agree that vee fits those types too.

right now i'm addicted to ann and pepper lakorn. they are a cute couple. hey have u guys seen anything from doozijia? b/c i wonder if it's as good as watching on tv.

lol sutisa i call sirium "sros" and ann t. french, i think thai is farang? b/c she looks like that. and joy s. "janjira"
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

hey.

haven't been on lately coz preparing for graduation ceramony. Lucky its over i'm so tired.

anyways i'm looking forward to watching joy's new lakorn "Thang sa kub ar chi" should be funny.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/tangsa_archee/prop/c01.gif') is Thang sa
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/tangsa_archee/prop/c02.gif') is Ar chi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/tangsa_archee/prop/c03.gif') is Chabar
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/tangsa_archee/prop/c05.gif') is toun hua

okay i have some spare time, so i'm gonna post some pics hope u guys don't mind.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://picdb.thaimisc.com/andrewclub/1246-3.jpg') they make a great couple
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://picdb.thaimisc.com/andrewclub/1246-6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://picdb.thaimisc.com/andrewclub/1246-7.jpg')

The most elegant actress in the world.....(don't u guys think so?)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/0000046.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/0000047.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yimsiam.com/cgi-bin/data/ch3club2/pic/0000048.jpg')

aom and andrew look really cute together. whoa andrew is all smiling! they look sophisticated too the way they dress and pose. the thai fabric of silk on ann is very pretty too, she looks like a princess.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

oh forgot to say, congrats on ur graduation!
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

ThanX shortcake,

I just finished the last half of tape 1 of "Duern Derd" is actually good, apart from some stupid scenes, but overall watchable.

I really like "fark din glin daow" its getting really good, and boy can yaya ying sing, she's good. I think i'm goin to buy the 2VCD's that they have available..hehe

Anyways how are u guys doin, its beginning of winter here in sydney, so cold...hows it over in Melbourne sutisa? and in Cali shortcake?

Dingnoy, what stupid scenes are you talking about? I actually like nearly every scene in Dern Dued. But me, being a suck for cute scenes between p'ek and n'ek, I really like the scene near the end of tape 1 where Kob as Pakirinam takes the newspaper to Vee's house. Where she comes up behind him when hes sleeping but he's only pretending so he pulls her in closer trying to see her face. I just love the bit when he points the gun at her and they have that conversation especially when she goes "she's never seen anyone who has a foul mouth like him" then he replies that "whenever she wanted to see him, she can come at anytime, she doesn't need the newspaper as an excuse, him and his bed are always ready for her!" sooo cute.

I've seen tape 2 now and Miang Atima has come out, her character is an assasin and I think later on she's supposed to be the fake Pakirinam, doing bad things in Pakirinam's name so that they think that Pakirinam is bad. Its quite cool to see two DaoPrasook together fighting each other, cas their fighting skills are better than the guys. Also their was a surprised guest in this weeks tape, it's Nino Matinee, he played some homeless guy pushing a shopping cart around. I wonder what the significance of his character is? Apart from Kob and Vee I also like the guy who plays Narenton, he's quite cute and he really suits the playboy character. I wouldn't mind if he one day is promoted to p'ek.

Dingnoy the weather down here in Melbourne is freezing, I'm shivering here right now posting this message but I'm too addicted so I can't keep away. Also, I would never mind you posting pics, especially if their Andrew Pics or any other Cute guy. Cas they're so hot, it makes me warmer! So keep it up.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

oh man it's really hot here! i'm so dieing w/o the AC in my car.

not about her singing, but i heard yaya's acting is not that good. do they have chemistry b/c he's actually dating her?

oh that was a cute scene sutisa, i can probably picture it. i didn't know mieng atima was in there. now this lakorn really remind me of jitsanhun with yui and everything.

oh man i'm sooo...falling for pepper! i talk about him and ann all the time to my friend and she's getting tired of it, lol! not about looks but b/c he sound like a very sweet guy, his personality. he doesn't look that good in pictures, i mean at certain angle he's cute and at certain angle he's ok.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    man sometimes i have nothing to watch for a month! but then u get used to it.
    I don't think I've ever had nothing to watch, not even for a day. It's more like I can't be bothered watching it.

Oh! Dingnoy sorry I didn't mean to forget but Congratulations on Graduating. Are you going to further your studies or are you looking for a job? Well whatever you do, good luck.

Shortcake, you make the lakorn with Ann and Pepper sound interesting, maybe I might watch it! we'll see.

Oh! Dern Dued update, I haven't seen it yet but I heard that Por, Chompoo and Au Panu are all going to guest star in this weeks tape (no.3) can't wait to see it. The series is getting better.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I don't think I've ever had nothing to watch, not even for a day. It's more like I can't be bothered watching it.
    lol are u serious u watch everyday?? what a fanatic, hehe
    Shortcake, you make the lakorn with Ann and Pepper sound interesting, maybe I might watch it! we'll see.
    oh man this lakorn is sooo GOOD! i normally don't watch in thai b/c i don't understand but i couldn't wait for this. like every minute i was hook! there's only 3 tapes out right now and it's so slow, 1 tape a week i'm dieing here! plus the episodes are short too i thought each tape was suppose to be 2 hrs or something. gosh u know what, i'm so addicted to this lakorn. it's on mind all the time and at school b/c haven't watch something so good for a long time! pepper is so cute in the lakorn, but man he's skinny. ann is cute too. this is my first time seeing her b/c they don't translate her lakorns here i think. so yeah sutisa u'd better start watching this and translate for me! u too dingnoy b/c if u don't, u're missing out BIG time! lol i know i've never been this hyper about a lakorn before!

omg i'm almost finish with PONR and gotta say this series turn out so bad after 3/4 of it! it's such a disappointment for me b/c i waited so long and expected it to be very good too. god what's up with the storyline right now it's so crappy. i really hate charmaine in here can't believe it. how can she get over love so fast?? it doesn't seem like she love julian. she's all happy dating samuel. and omg julian became so weak b/c of her! err....i'm pissed! this series is messed up! (near the end anywayz)
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

No I don't watch everyday, I watch only about 6 days a week. hehehe I usually don't watch on Saturday nights cas I'm normally going out with firends.

I read the storyline of Leh Radree last night and it sounds quite interesting, I might get tape no.1 this weekend and see how it is.

there's only 3 tapes out right now and it's so slow, 1 tape a week i'm dieing here!
    Now you know how I feel when I have to wait a whole week for the next tape. But then I can't wait for the whole series to come out either. I know how you feel when you can't think about anything else except for the series cas thats how I am now with Dern Dued, only two tapes has come out so far but its getting more and more interesting.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

yeah now i know how u feel, hehe... even though i wait longer for khmer, they finish in 3 weeks.

i saw the pics of au panu and araya as guest stars in dark angel and they said por is kob's cousin? man i wonder if aum is going to guest star as well.

did u guys see kob and num pics for their new lakorn. gosh num looks older now and he always look tired!
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

How is dark angel soo far.. i plan to watch it soon...

And um which lakorn is Kob and Num coming out with.... i also agree, Num seemed old now.. Well i saw him in one of his latest movies.. he didnt look young anymore.. yeap yeap..

lilo_neda definetly watch Dark Angel, its really good - coming from someone whos addicted to the series! I can't wait for tomorrow cas I will get tape no.3 and this is where Au and Araya will guest star as well as Por. How exciting! You never know maybe Aum might come out later. I saw some screen caps for the episode and I think Por's character gave a letter to Kob so he knows who she is but I don't know the relation between them, if their cousins or not.

Kob and Num's new lakorn is called Khun Por Rub Jarng (Hired Father). Kob's character is a lawyer who has a son (someone left him on her doorstep) that she worries about. She thinks he's going to turn gay. Num has just come back from overseas and has a degree in child psychology. He want to write a book but his rich parents won't finance him. So he sets about finding a job to make his own money. While Kob is looking for a guy babysitter for her son so he can have a male role model. And who else will take this job, Num of course hence this is where the love relationship will take course.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.thai.net/forkfc/daddy/Dad_061.jpg')

I haven't seen a lakorn with Num and Kob for ages now so I'm really looking forward to this series, along with a lot of other people. Though Num looks really tired in the pictures, he probably works too much.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium