Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Ah Wong [cast: Jessica Hsuan, Roger Kwok, Leila Tong, Bosco Wong]

i can see the pics above. but for some reason i still don't see siu leung....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hey cherrie heres the pic
    siu leung is the man in the pink suit.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/crazy_candy18/LOAW/NL-LOAWbl2.jpg')

oh thanks for the pic! i recognize him. he's bun yat sin in voh right?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Talking

lolz! look at bosco and leila's face?!!

yah he's the man from VOH.

bosco looks so mature. by the way, what would be bosco's role here?
    cherrie

oh my god the two of them look so cute

I know!! BL are soooo cute together!!
    They should go on the super trio show together!!! hehe!! its almost the last episode and Bosco is gonna be on it!!..i dunno about leila tho...there's gonna be 50 stars there!!!

do u think bosco or raymond goes along wif leila more??

From the pictures it looks like Bosco suits Leila more... I don't know height wise? or something. But this series looks like its gonna be worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    do u think bosco or raymond goes along wif leila more??
    I really love Ray and Leila in TLB!! but from looking at these pics of Bosco and Leila, they make a pretty cute couple too! i'm so anxious to see this series! it looks pretty funny from all the Roger kwok pixz!
    *Juicy Femme*

***NEW BL NEWS!!!***
    Leila and Bosco filming!!! THanx to Leila forum.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/crazy_candy18/NL-loawBL.jpg')
    Captions.

(top left corner) Leila sat in the boat for the whole day, and filmed with Bosco. Both were talking and chatting like a real couple.

(top right corner) Bosco working and playing at the same time. Even though the weather was bad, he didn¡¯t let it ruin his joy of surfing. However, he was in the water for a long time and his skin was extra sensitive.

(bottom right corner) The crew filmed from the morning to the night. Jessica only arrived at night, and only filmed a few scenes on the boat. She left with Bosco and Leila.

Recently, because of the filming of LOAW, Bosco Wong and Leila Tong were out at sea in Sai Gong. Yesterday, a bunch of reporters were fishing and coincidentally saw them both in a boat and filming a scene while wakeboarding. Although it was raining hard, a bunch of reporters were present. Bosco did not ask the director to wait for the rain to stop to continue filming. Shortly after he got into the water, he was baring his two arms and constantly showing tricks. Leila, however, only sat in the boat and watched because she did not know how to surf, and her part was taken over by a professional. She only filmed some close-ups and that was it for the day.

Sometimes, Bosco would tell Leila to get in the water to play with him, and asked the coach to show them some tricks, which were easy to ¡°pick up¡±, but Leila just shook her head, and rather die then go into the water. Rumours were also spread saying how Bosco is obsessed in surfing and every holiday that he gets, he would call his friends to go out to sea. Thus, filming this scene was both for working, and for entertainment.

Thanx for Translation Lito Bunny!
    *Juicy Femme*

wow..........bosco looks so hot there!!!!!!!

hehe, can't wait for this series. Didn't some one say that this series will finish filming this month???
    Nie Yuan's official site:
    http://www.nieyuan.net/?u=6381

English Forum:
    http://nieyuan.invisionplus.net

i hope roger don't use the same voice he used in square pegs. it gets irritating when he keeps talking that way. i had enough of that voice in scavenger's paradise
    cherrie

i though it was his voice that mad him so famous and bosco does look really lreally hopt

OMG! another BL news! there are so many news about these two lately...of course on filming!..and some off-screeen stuff.. hehe! BL rox!

yes, that's the voice that made him famous alright. but i think it's not cute. it's actually very exaggerated. i just don't like it
    cherrie

haha many people loved it!!!!

Smile

Is it a sequel to Square Pegs? Is is in store now? I'm a bit slow... sori.

no i think they are just casting hope that it will be aired this winter i really want ti watch it

yeah! i am excited to see this series! especiallt the Bosco and Leila story..how are they going to get together? Cuz i heard he s with Jessica for a while??