Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter 4- The Goblet of Fire

Yeah but.....
    <spoilers for book/movie 5)

its just too bad he died... >_<

im rereading hp5 now to make myself ready for book 6 i won't want to read hp6 when i've forgotten almost all of book 5
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hmm.. I'd suggest reading CoS too, because JK Rowling said HBP has some connection to CoS.

I'm not really enthusiastic about watching the 4th movie, seeing that the book is so thick and the movie's probably going to be very short, and all the details gone and all :S My friend says the 6th book is connected mostly to the 7th, and that the 6th is shorter than the 5th *crosses fingers hopefully* i hope they come out soon! (:

Quote Originally Posted by keii-
    I'm not really enthusiastic about watching the 4th movie, seeing that the book is so thick and the movie's probably going to be very short, and all the details gone and all :S My friend says the 6th book is connected mostly to the 7th, and that the 6th is shorter than the 5th *crosses fingers hopefully* i hope they come out soon! (:
    Movies can't never be better than the books. They could only either be as good as it, or just, satisfying, or maybe even just bad.. Well, as long as it doesn't run away from the story, you can't complain too much and yes the 6th book is shorter.. Mind you, most HP lovers like the books to be thicker and everlasting
    (no offence on that)

Default HP

well these movies jars me so much..seriously those actors seriously cannot act, i dread to think of the new actors and actresses in this film
    Yin
    AKA total utter camera *****
    I like Men in tuxes

Quote Originally Posted by keii-
    True, but the movies are only an interpretation of the books. As a fan, I would love to watch the movie as being extremely long with all the details and everything, but it's mainly just for entertainment. It'll never be able to stick with the book too much, and the people that watch the movies and don't read the books can still enjoy the plot. I can't wait until the sixth book comes out! Just 7 more days!
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Hmm.. why do people always say the cast for HP cannot act?
    Is it because of the "He WAS THEIR FRIEND!" quote from Harry? Imo that was ok....

They can act imo, but maybe not as good. I love Rupert Grint's acting though

Scene from PoA:

Ron: How did you get there? I was talking to you there and now you're there!

His expressions and talking is just hilarious

i'll be getting my copy of book 6 today! yay so excited!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i'll be getting my copy of book 6 today! yay so excited!
    ;_; I'm not getting it till the 23rd.... My cousin booked it for me in UK.. so.. I can't get a copy myself. I'm feeling sad and happy.. Weird.. Heh... Anyways, its nice that you're getting it already... you could give me some spoilers heh.. in page 606 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    ;_; I'm not getting it till the 23rd.... My cousin booked it for me in UK.. so.. I can't get a copy myself. I'm feeling sad and happy.. Weird.. Heh... Anyways, its nice that you're getting it already... you could give me some spoilers heh.. in page 606 I think.
    you can join us in the academia thread if you want. there are many many spoilers there. we have already finished the book but if i were you, i won't read the spoilers
    cherrie

you can join us in the academia thread if you want. there are many many spoilers there. we have already finished the book but if i were you, i won't read the spoilers
    ..Heh.. I've already known the spoilers.. my friend told me... the minor ones.. and I've decided to control myself Thanks anyways.

hope you can read the book soon
    anyway, any definite date when hp4 movie will be released? nov when?
    cherrie

saw the trailer of this movie, but it's painfully short! anyway, i heard this will be on cinemas on november. anybody knows the exact date of its release? or how long is this movie?
    Hello ..How can i see the movies ? please help me .

do you mean the trailer? go to the official site of harry potter and you'll find the trailer there. or, you can always do google search
    cherrie

hope you can read the book soon
    anyway, any definite date when hp4 movie will be released? nov when?
    Heh.. thanks! ..
    The movie should be released at November 18.

Quote Originally Posted by vn_vn
    Hello ..How can i see the movies ? please help me .
    Hiya! I just uploaded the trailer.. you can download it if you can't find the trailer yet

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...W3HGNWYRL1XE0G

Dumbeldore
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/snkcfan/Harry%20Potter/DDcopy.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/snkcfan/Harry%20Potter/DDSpellcopy.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/snkcfan/Harry%20Potter/Pensievecopy.jpg')
    Dumbeldore looking into a Pensieve

Harry
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/snkcfan/Harry%20Potter/Feastcopy.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/snkcfan/Harry%20Potter/Grfycopy.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/snkcfan/Harry%20Potter/Harrycopy.jpg')

Mad-Eye Moody
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/snkcfan/Harry%20Potter/mOODYcopy.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/snkcfan/Harry%20Potter/Madeycopy.jpg')

I was so shocked when i saw Mad Eye's picture!!!!!! Omg, he is far from what I imagined!!! I thought he'll look more strong, mysterious and more of an attitude look. It's disappointing.

Thanks to Mugglent btw.

Yeah.. not the Moody I expected.. but.. he's ok..

I imagined Fleur to look like Bridget Fonda in hallmark's "snow queen"...
    Last edited by spotneck; 08-05-05 at 11:16 AM.
    you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore nie yuan