Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr and Mrs Smith

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel
    I liked the movie; it was rather funny and witty at times, and I've always like watching movies with guns and explosions and all that. It's not a movie you go to for its intelligence level, but as a sit back and just rot your brain event, it's good.

I didn't like the end though; I think they should've ended it earlier.

earlier??? you've gotta be kidding...how can one get enough of the couple... i mean...they try to kick the shit out of each other and make out like hell...then work together to wack the hell out of those guys that came after them... it's a hell lot of action...

and i think the director did pretty good as well...consider us looking at pitt happily kicking his on screen wife...and least we didnt feel the violents of that JMHO

I thought the last part with the marriage counselor was pointless.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Cool

I guess it's just for the fun of it.. or maybe just to give it a ending...

I didn't like the ending. Anyway what's this show about? A husband and wife trying to kill each other and in the end found out somebody else wanted to kill them? Anyway, who wanted to kill them and why, mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLilAngel
    I thought the last part with the marriage counselor was pointless.
    I thought it was pretty witty. Ending it the way it started.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by macoroni
    I didn't like the ending. Anyway what's this show about? A husband and wife trying to kill each other and in the end found out somebody else wanted to kill them? Anyway, who wanted to kill them and why, mentioned?
    because they are each working for rival agency...and there is a possible risk of leak of information...so they are send to get rid of each other to eliminate the "thread" ....

The movie was enjoyable. I didn't mind going to the cinemas to see it.

Nicoel Kidman was orgianlly supposed to be Mrs Smith, and when she dropped out, Brad decided not to do it. Then somehow, he wanted to take it up again, and Angelina was brought in. After watching the movie, Angelina would be the best Mrs Smith; for the role, she seems much tougher in exterior than Nicole, esp in the fighting scenes where she gets thrown around a bit.

in my opinion i think that this movie was quite interesting...its also funny sumtimes...i likes the movie...when u watched the preview for it...it was funny when Angelina said "Baby, you dead yet??"....neways i found it rather funny...then long and boring!~

This a good movie. I loved it.

Smile

I liked the parts when they were in the house trying to kill each other but ended up ermm.... in bed. Hahaha tat was funny. I loved Brad Pitt in all his other shows too, like Troy, Ocean's Eleven & Twelve, Fight Club and many more...

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    The movie was enjoyable. I didn't mind going to the cinemas to see it.

Nicoel Kidman was orgianlly supposed to be Mrs Smith, and when she dropped out, Brad decided not to do it. Then somehow, he wanted to take it up again, and Angelina was brought in. After watching the movie, Angelina would be the best Mrs Smith; for the role, she seems much tougher in exterior than Nicole, esp in the fighting scenes where she gets thrown around a bit.

The movie was enjoyable and entertaining, despite the lack of a serious plot. I agreed with Paige that it would not have been as good movie if Nicole Kitman or other actress played Mrs. Smith. To see Angelina and Brad together in this movie was breathless, they are such a beautiful couple and have so much the chemistry between them, one can see why they fell in love during filming. Jennifer is no match for Angelina !

Quote Originally Posted by Apple
    Jennifer is no match for Angelina !
    Yeah.. no offence to Jennifer or her fans, but I liked Angelina better with Brad Pitt after Smith

God awful movie. One of the worst I have ever seen. Completely pointless and unrealistic. Basically, the point of the movie is to just throw two hot star together and have them shoot and f*** each other, all other things like logic, plot, dialogue, are completely secondary.
    This account is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Yeah.. no offence to Jennifer or her fans, but I liked Angelina better with Brad Pitt after Smith
    yeh, jennifer is cute, but angelina is HOT!!!
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Watched it tonight.
    Just another violent, no-brainer action film but at least had some humor without which it would have bombed.
    Wizard

i realized that they use John Woo's gun fighting style (the double gun), but i thought it was a fun movie.

Angelina Jolie is the best choice for this role though I find that there is not much of a storyline to this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Angelina Jolie is the best choice for this role though I find that there is not much of a storyline to this movie.
    OOO yeah, i agree with that..She is one of the hotest female star out there. She is #1.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/23_11_611.gif')

Where can I buy the flask that Mr smith used to drink from while driving? Only once in the movie, so if ya still remember, that small flask used to contain some liquid that he drunk while driving, can I get it anywhere in singapore?

if i were you try E-bay.

Stuff in movies are all custom made, so there are chance that it is not mess product, so you may not even find it.