Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [SERIES]Prince Turned to Frog [Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa], Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, J

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    OMG! YunXi was the one who told TianYu to take the handwritten documents and get it shredded. She didn't even live up to her own mistakes and instead she made it out like Tianyu took it and purposely shredded it! Biatch!

Despite YunXi's tragic problems, I do not find her actions justifyable at all!
    Yeah that was one part I found really uncalled for. She doesn't have to be that mean, I mean, she was on the verge of despicable. That was way more than being petty-minded. She was setting up someone in the workplace. Shame on her.

I wasn't trying to justify what she did. I was stating the reason why I thought she pitiful. I was not defending her or her actions, but i understand why she did it. She did try to let Jum Hao go, but unfortunately, she went crazy and forgot about that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    Yeah that was one part I found really uncalled for. She doesn't have to be that mean, I mean, she was on the verge of despicable. That was way more than being petty-minded. She was setting up someone in the workplace. Shame on her.
    I agree, but i gotta admit, the scenes after with Tian Yu & Zi Qian and how Jun Hao gave her the apple was sweet.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

This series is one of my favourite. I keep watch it over and over again. I'm so in love with Dang ou. He's so cute. The story is not boring at all.

Last 2 days, I asked my aunt what she was cooking and she said it was Dang-Ou Soup. It's so funny because I thought of Dang Ou.

I was just rewatching this series too. Some parts are really funny while some parts are so sad. Yun Xi is really annoying!!! I forward all of her parts. I was just watching the MV of Hao Ai Ta, Hao Xiang Ta where they had a sad ending... It was so sad. Basically, Yun Xi died due to a car accident while Jun Hao died of cancer.... Only Xi Qian and Tian Yu were left.... So sad.... The 7 Flowers and 183 Club all sang it together. IT was so sad and touching. The lyrics were really sad but good too.... I am glad they did not use that ending for the series or it would have been really tragic.

Oh yea, I just watched an interview of them when they first went to Hong Kong this year. One of the questions was whether any of them were similar to the characters that they played. Ming Dao answered that question and said that he can be like Dang O when he is in a good mood, but like Shan Jun Hao when he is in a bad mood. No wonder he played the role so well....
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-17-06 at 09:56 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

This series is great . hope to see more joe chen - ming dao in the future
    It is a must watch series. I rate it 9.99

Yea, I really love this series too. Very nice cast, storyline, script,etc.. This is the first modern series that I ever liked... I still can't believe I actually like a modern series this much.... I heard that it has been confirmed that Ming Dao and Qiao En will have another series together after Ming Dao finishes a series in China... I bet everyone is looking forward to it....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Oh wow really? I can't wait for it then. Will they be main leads that end up together or just in the same series and not much relation?

What China series is Ming Dao working on?
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,

Yea, I heard that it is confirmed that Qiao En and Ming Dao will have another series together. I am not really sure about the details of it yet since they haven't really done anything yet. I just know that their manager has already confirmed it. I think they are going to be leads again, but not sure if they will paired up or not. However, there is a good chance that they are...

Ming Dao has been working on Angel Lover in China with Alex To and Tae. Not sure if they are done yet. Ming Dao plays a poor guy who can't pay his rent and has to sleep in the park. Therefore, this role will be really different from any of his previous roles....He will be wearing a lot of his own clothes too.
    Last edited by Trinie; 11-04-06 at 01:02 AM.

I hope that they have a series again ... hopefully next year....

What's your favourite scene? I watched about 80% of the whole thing on youtube and stuff, but I still like episode 8, where she thought he died and then fainted, and he carried her to the car and secretly kissed her...aww so sweet *swoons*.

Qiao En was great overall, though I thought she did the teary-eyed stare a bit too many times, but she still has time to improve. I thought she changed a bit too fast though, from being very loud and obnoxious (but in a cute way) to being quiet and respectful (after she became a maid in his company).

I like the scenes of Jun Hao getting jealous of Zi Qian and Tian Yu being together and the scenes when Jun Hao expressed that he loves Tian Yu.

I still don't really understand when the actual Jun Hao started to love Tian Yu, since he honestly doesn't seem like the type that would like a girl like Tian Yu. I think he was just influenced by the Dang O part of him. If not, I find it hard for someone like Shan Jun Hao to like Ye Tian Yu. He was so mean to hear when he was Shan Jun Hao.

I like the scene after the meeting to vote for the new chairman or whatever and Jun Hao wanted to talk to Tian Yu by the pool. It was a good, heartbreaking scene. And then Zi Qian helped Tian Yu out of the pool. That part was awesome and sweet.

I also like the scene where Tian Yu and Zi Qian was splashing water and eating ice cream in the water fountain. So CUTE!!

Edited
    Last edited by Kay_Thi; 12-07-06 at 08:18 PM.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,

Actually Zi Qian got punched by Jun Hao after he helped Tian Yu out of the pool. He was mad at Jun Hao for treating Tian Yu so badly... Jun Hao got mad at Zi Qian for saying that Jun Hao was the happiest when he was Dang O. That was when jun hao punched him.

Ohhh yea! Thanks for the correction Trinie! I think I meant that Zi Qian confronted Jun Hao and got him pissed off. It was a good satisfaction.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,

You are welcome! I have seen the series many times so it is hard for me to forget .

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I like the scenes of Jun Hao getting jealous of Zi Qian and Tian Yu being together and the scenes when Jun Hao expressed that he loves Tian Yu.

I still don't really understand when the actual Jun Hao started to love Tian Yu, since he honestly doesn't seem like the type that would like a girl like Tian Yu. I think he was just influenced by the Dang O part of him. If not, I find it hard for someone like Shan Jun Hao to like Ye Tian Yu. He was so mean to hear when he was Shan Jun Hao.
    I think it's mainly because Dang O resides within the cold SJH and also seeing Zi Qian together with Tianyu, that gives some competition and also makes him realise that he is not indifferent to Ye Tianyu.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    I think it's mainly because Dang O resides within the cold SJH and also seeing Zi Qian together with Tianyu, that gives some competition and also makes him realise that he is not indifferent to Ye Tianyu.
    Yeah! I believe Dang Ou is the genuine version of Jun Hao, the one that is unguarded, happy, without any weight on his shoulders, carefree, and kind hearted, however, Jun Hao has to deal with the business world and upholding the company and along that line he kind of lose his true self and became cold and he's not really showing his heart to anyone that's why even if he was about to get married to his fiancee, whom he really just does not love at all. Dang Ou allows him to be more like himself with the super business expert as less of a focus in his life, although you gotta admit, he's good at what he does, but what he does is NOT who he is, Jun Hao is really Dang Ou at heart.

Love is irrational, so you can't reason love, so despite the fact that Tian Yu is not the type he'd fall for, he just can't deny the attraction.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i just finished this series couple of days ago. i think it was good. although they have some sad scenes, but most part of the drama is very funny and the story is really good, too. i admit that i didn't like the main guy before, but after watching the serie i think he looks just fine and did a good job.
    oh..by the way, does anyone know the soundtracks for the series? i really like to have them. thank you so much!!
    Last edited by L4love; 12-10-06 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love
    i just finished this series couple of days ago. i think it was good. although they have some sad scenes, but most part of the drama most is very funny and the story is really good, too. i admit that i didn't like the main guy before, but after watching the serie i think he looks just fine and did a good job.
    oh..by the way, does anyone know the soundtracks for the series? i really like to have them. thank you so much!!

OST are available at this website ....

http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=337

no offence to any one but i think this series is not good at all. the actors acted really fake, i hate everything about this series.