Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [SERIES]Prince Turned to Frog [Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa], Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, J

I think it was meant to be "over the top" and unrealistic, which made it easier for me to accept the ridiculous dialogue and exaggerated expressions. I agree that the plot was pretty bad (a complete rip off from Save the Last Dance and so illogical that I'm not going to go into details), but it was the comedy, acting, and chemistry that saved the show.

It actually surprised me since I never watch series w/ bad plots, but this was an exception.

Well, everyone has different taste and opinions, so we must all respect that. Regardless of how good or bad something or someone is, not everyone will like it or hate it.

I personally liked the overall plot since that is the most important thing in any series to me. I liked the acting and chemistry of the cast as well. The script was pretty good too. Like I have said, this was the first modern series that I have ever liked in my life. I only liked ancient series before, but this was my first time liking a modern series. This series is meant to be a fairytale type series, so of course it isn't really realistic. That is actually one of the things that I really like about it.

Thanks to Suet Sueng and Nefertari for your insights! I guess I still don't understand "love" itself....
    Last edited by Trinie; 12-11-06 at 04:54 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Default Whao!

This is a good television show! It the best! I thought it was very sad... When Yetianyu ask for a 10 sec. hug.. it was so touching.. I really like the song sung by the women too!!! Such a touching scence! Go and buy it on Yesasia if you haven't!!! I gave it a 5 stars rating!!! Sure the begining is kinda boring but...I kept on watching it and it was worth the time!

I just finished watching this too and I LOVED IT!!! I seriously could not stop watching it and spent many sleepless nights trying to finish the entire thing because I just had to find out how everything fell into place. I agree with LuvJoJo, the 10 sec hug part was so touching. I liked how everything was so over the top because that's part of what made it fun to watch. Does anyone love the songs for this drama? Thanks to those who posted the lyrics btw.

Im sooooo in love and obsessed with this drama! It was really sad when JunHao gain his memory back and forgot his time spent with Tianyu

i finished watching this series and i really love it.
    right now, i'm obsess with the couple. i'm always looking for movies that they both play. i'm like, 'where's is Ming Dao and Joe Chen!?? MingEn forever!'
    haha, i'm crazy.
    Anyways, this series is really good. i absolutely love it and recommended it to anyone who hasn't seen it.
    MingEn 4ever!

Quote Originally Posted by da_anjo_gurl
    i finished watching this series and i really love it.
    right now, i'm obsess with the couple. i'm always looking for movies that they both play. i'm like, 'where's is Ming Dao and Joe Chen!?? MingEn forever!'
    haha, i'm crazy.
    Anyways, this series is really good. i absolutely love it and recommended it to anyone who hasn't seen it.
    MingEn forever

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Thanks to Suet Sueng and Nefertari for your insights! I guess I still don't understand "love" itself....
    Well Trinie, I'm truly flattered. They're more like after-thoughts rather than insights. Hmm, don't think there's really anything to understand about love, but believe and experience it.

the past doesnt matter what matters most is the present and future. thats luv in my view

btw:
    the phrase of dang ou: "jue wang jiu hui bian xi wang" keeps sticking into my head!!

what do u guys think of ming dao here i think dang ou is quite simple but i realy like his curly hair in star apple & magicians of love. but he luks good in here as a rich man
    Last edited by crimson18; 01-17-07 at 10:06 AM.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18
    the past doesnt matter what matters most is the present and future. thats luv in my view

btw:
    the phrase of dang ou: "jue wang jiu hui bian xi wang" keeps sticking into my head!!

what do u guys think of ming dao here i think dang ou is quite simple but i realy like his curly hair in star apple & magicians of love. but he luks good in here as a rich man
    I think he looks best here.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I like Ming Dao's hair like in The Prince story but the curly ain't bad either
    And the newest style is good too (short hair)

he lookes his best in this series. I don't like him in Magician, too weird hairstyle and clothes
    Jang Nara

Jang Nara (MTV clips, advertisement clips, etc..)
    http://lonelyviet.com/showthread.php?t=26451

Thumbs up

Singapore's Channel U is airing it again on saturdays 5pm - 7pm. I'm definitely gonna watch it again. Yeah!!!! (Just in time for the first episode.)
    Last edited by iezkiub; 02-17-07 at 06:31 AM.

i just stayed up all night to finished this series!

it's been a while (since "what happened in bali") that i've watched a modern series, and the 1st idol one too.

love mingdao in here! i thought he was very charismatic and sexy! hehehehe i really like when he slick his hair back (make him look the cold-professional business) and when it's not, the simple tong shun.

i agreed that his look is very unique therefore that makes him more distinctive and attractive in my opinion.

i also like tian yu very much and it's great that they have such great chemistry together.

the only downfall (like in most series) is that the kisses aren't as affectionate or heartfelt. i don't know about anyone else but i like the kisses to be a little more prolonged and into each other.

all in all, really really enjoyed the series and wouldn't hesitate to watch another one with these two leads again. like someone mentioned, hopefully they'll film another series.
    ---------
    Shellie

yea!!! this was my first taiwanese series and it was freakin awesome! i looooved it <3
    Ming Dao was definitely cuuuute, i liked him better when he was dang ou tho.. i dunno why hahaha
    and Qiao En and Ming Dao had good chemistry.. all in all it was such a cute story!! ... just wondering if anyone saw Magicians of Love and if that was any good?
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    yea!!! this was my first taiwanese series and it was freakin awesome! i looooved it <3
    Ming Dao was definitely cuuuute, i liked him better when he was dang ou tho.. i dunno why hahaha
    and Qiao En and Ming Dao had good chemistry.. all in all it was such a cute story!! ... just wondering if anyone saw Magicians of Love and if that was any good?
    I bet you anything you'd love this series more than Magicians of Love. Even though its not bad either, but I prefer this series.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    i really really love this series, so much that i bought my own copy.

it's lighthearted and funny, and kinda like what dreams are made of. mingdao is magnificent in this drama.

only after the series ended did i know they are the 183 club.
    ---------
    Shellie

My very first taiwanese series was

1. ISWAK and it started my addiction with taiwanese series. It was so great and funny.
    2. Prince Turns into Frog - 2nd one that makes me hooked with Ming Dao and Qiao En and Sam Wang

3. Game of Love - Love it because of Qiao En and Sam Wang. so cute together.

also watched ( good series )

Ariel Lin - one great actress.... hands down

Fairy from wonderland
    true love 18
    tokyo juliet
    love contract

I only learned about 183 club and 7 flowers because of this drama. Are all the members of 183 club in this drama? Can someone please tell me which member plays who or show pictures so I can get them all straight? hehe

Also, are all the flowers in this drama? Can someone please tell me who plays who or give me a picture so I can get them straight?

THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    I only learned about 183 club and 7 flowers because of this drama. Are all the members of 183 club in this drama? Can someone please tell me which member plays who or show pictures so I can get them all straight? hehe

Also, are all the flowers in this drama? Can someone please tell me who plays who or give me a picture so I can get them straight?

THANKS!
    of course there's ming dao and shao wei as the two main lead.

the third member played tianyu's high school friend's boyfriend, the next is the guy who played ming dao's assistant (the one who got kidnapped by mistake and held in guanmei until ming dao arrives), and the last is the one who played the nasty reporter that got punched by ming dao.

i also didn't know about them until this drama.
    ---------
    Shellie