Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [SERIES]Prince Turned to Frog [Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa], Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, J

Thanks for the link mei mei... Hm... I have never heard about that.... I heard mostly good things about Qiao En, so I am not sure about this attitude problem issue. I have heard that Joe does drink quite a bit since she is stressed due to her work. Maybe it happened when she was drunk, who really knows?? Maybe you should ask her big fans about it. I think they may know more about it.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Thanks for the link mei mei... Hm... I have never heard about that.... I heard mostly good things about Qiao En, so I am not sure about this attitude problem issue. I have heard that Joe does drink quite a bit since she is stressed due to her work. Maybe it happened when she was drunk, who really knows?? Maybe you should ask her big fans about it. I think they may know more about it.
    Interesting...

do you guys know how they choose the roles for the characters in WZBQW? Cuz I'm just wondering since they decided to put 183 club in it, how do they decide who gets the main role or the tiny mean reporter who comes to cause conflict role? Does everyone audition or something? And then in the Magicians, is it the same? Or did they just decide that Qiao En shouldn't be in it since she was the lead in Frog Prince?
    Just curiously wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    Interesting...

do you guys know how they choose the roles for the characters in WZBQW? Cuz I'm just wondering since they decided to put 183 club in it, how do they decide who gets the main role or the tiny mean reporter who comes to cause conflict role? Does everyone audition or something? And then in the Magicians, is it the same? Or did they just decide that Qiao En shouldn't be in it since she was the lead in Frog Prince?
    Just curiously wondering...
    Yes... I'm curious bout that too..

That's a good question mei mei....I honestly don't know if they had auditions or not for this show. BUT I do know that it really depends on each production or show. For example, if the production is really big and famous than there will be auditions for sure. A good example is the remake for Hong Lou meng that will be filmed. They are having auditions right now, so a lot of stars are competing for the roles. However, I think a majority of the roles for most series are usually chosen by the directors and producers. I think that was how it was done for this series too. Although I must say that Ming Dao is the best actor in 183. I guess Qiao En and Ming Dao can't always act together... They are currently making a new one together right now....It is usually the directors and producers who pick and choose who plays which roles and also decide whether the stars will be in their production or not. It also depends on whether the stars have had agreements with a particular director, filming company,etc... There are a number of factors that decide whether a particular star is casted or takes part in a particular series/production.
    Last edited by Trinie; 03-15-07 at 07:36 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I guess Qiao En and Ming Dao can't always act together... They are currently making a new one together right now....
    When you know the name of their new series.. please tell me..

If I do know, I will let you know ok?

If I do know, I will let you know ok?
    Hey Trinie Jie!
    I found a few episodes of Mao Xian Wang on youtube.. it's pretty good. Ming Dao is a great journalist too, I must say. And it was cute and funny how he's speaking English (that's not that great but good for someone from Asia I think) with the French people who don't speak English that well either. It's like both sides are trying to speak a language they don't know super well yet they communicate all right and make cheese together (he goes to a cheese factory I think). And I saw the clip of him winning an award awhile back for MXW and it was so cute how he started speaking Taiwanese to his mom during his speech saying, "Ma, I didn't go travel just for fun" in taiwanese.

hey mei mei!
    It is great to see you here...I am glad to know you are enjoying watching MXW. I heard Ming Dao did a great job hosting that show. He went through a lot during the show. He even dated one of the crew members of MXW and then broke up with her during that time.. It must have been hard for him. He went to 12 countries.... France was one of them and it was one that he didn't really like going to, but I think he enjoyed it in the end. Yea. the award that he won was for hosting Mao Xian wang !!! He won that in 2004.His parents were both there when he received that award... I was shocked that he didn't mention his dad though. I am watching Angel Lover right now and he spoke Taiwanese at times too... I heard he speaks it the best out of all of the 183 members.

hey mei mei!
    It is great to see you here...I am glad to know you are enjoying watching MXW. I heard Ming Dao did a great job hosting that show. He went through a lot during the show. He even dated one of the crew members of MXW and then broke up with her during that time.. It must have been hard for him. He went to 12 countries.... France was one of them and it was one that he didn't really like going to, but I think he enjoyed it in the end. Yea. the award that he won was for hosting Mao Xian wang !!! He won that in 2004.His parents were both there when he received that award... I was shocked that he didn't mention his dad though. I am watching Angel Lover right now and he spoke Taiwanese at times too... I heard he speaks it the best out of all of the 183 members.
    Do you know how MD started out? Like, how did he get the MXW gig? I remember watching something on youtube about him appearing on Super Sunday or something where he uncovered a mask and that was his first time ever on TV. Did they scout him from that? I'm curious to know how he started out and how he got the MXW gig to begin with.

THANKS!

I honestly don't know how he got the MXW gig.. I heard there was a clip on youtube where he talked about it but I never saw that. I just heard that the manager of Jungiery(the company that he works for), choose him since he knows that MD has been through a lot and is really brave. Therefore, he thought he was the most fitting for MXW. But the thing was, MD said he never left Taiwan before that so had to research and prepare everything.Luckily it all paid off...

I love the show! it rocks! i have been seeing the CD i bought and seen it ove and over again for 4 times the whole series. ^0^

All of yall who luv this series, should try other series that Ming Dao act in. For example like, his newest one rite now: "Angel Lover" I'm on episode 25 and it's really good! Funny too! (^_^)

i really love this serie but the worst thing was all the kiss scenes. they don't really kiss. they only put their lips together. I was a little bit disappointed....

Quote Originally Posted by jaoma View Post
    i really love this serie but the worst thing was all the kiss scenes. they don't really kiss. they only put their lips together. I was a little bit disappointed....
    Yes me too.. I wanted some real kisses too! They just kind of smack their lips together through the whole series!

Can't wait to see Qiao En and Ming Dao again in Ying Ye 3+1 this summer! Is there a thread for this series yet?

i love this series!!! xD my #1 fave. haha. but yea. it was kinda sad not seeing them kiss for real. just lip smacking for a few seconds but it was still cool. i still love this drama though. cant wait to see their new series this summer.

well...well...i had seen dat this show was much liked abt by lots of ppl & also the chem betw Joe Chen && Ming Dao so i just bought the DVDs & will be watching it to find out 4 myself

Quote Originally Posted by puffins View Post
    well...well...i had seen dat this show was much liked abt by lots of ppl & also the chem betw Joe Chen && Ming Dao so i just bought the DVDs & will be watching it to find out 4 myself
    Hahaha! Good for you! I also can't wait for their new show! Hehehehe!

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shellie View Post
    maybe cause i have no idea who's who before i started watching this drama, i thought he (the reporter) was rude and acted nasty. i was so glad when junhao didn't back down and punched him in the face.

right when he arrived and didn't shake junhao's hand, to his attitude before and during his stay in the suite to how he make a rackus, and his threat to junhao during the supposed interview, he was nasty. to me anyway. long run on sentence.

:EDIT 3/5/2007:

Does anyone have the PMP Entertainment version of this series (5 discs)?? If so, how's the English subtitles on that version? I know the Taiwai and China have pretty horrible English subs. Supposedly PMP's subs are much better but I'll like to know first. Thanks.
    Have you bought the DVD from PMP Entertainment? Its a very good one for this series and I prefer to get my stuff from PMP because of their high quality. In case you haven't decide to buy it yet, the English subtitles is mostly correct with an exception of a few errors like when it should be General Manager, it was translated as Director. Just minor mistakes only. Also you can now purchase it online and get discount for it - http://www.pmp-entertainment.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    Yes me too.. I wanted some real kisses too! They just kind of smack their lips together through the whole series!
    Real kisses may be too much for Ming Dao's fans to handle. They may get jealous & protest (just my guess, hehe)

I had rented the drama and is enjoying it so far. Ming Dao got charisma.
    JDrama, KDrama, TWDrama: All I love.....