Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [SERIES]Prince Turned to Frog [Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa], Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, J

I heard that they don't really do real kisses in idol dramas...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Why is that? Because of fans reaction? Still find this series the best because its funny and I enjoy every scene of Ming Dao and Joe Chen together.

Any recommendation for period dramas? Prefer TVB ones. Hardly watch period dramas from Taiwan and Mainland China (still need improvement). Last I watch was Lady Wu - quite interesting.

No, because idol dramas are supposed to be more conservative from what I heard...

Which era would you like me to recommend?? I think the China series these days are a lot better so I would recommend some of those as well, but I know plenty of TVB ones...Ancient ones anyway since I am an ancient series freak...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Funny that idol dramas being more conservative.... just my opin.

Well I prefer from Ancient to Qing dynasty period from year 2005 onwards and like happy endings. My dad finished watching the Sword Stained with Royal Blood and said the ending is not good and that's China series, right? Though they have improved, I don't really like to watch series with flaws that's visible. Which is why I stick to Hong Kong dramas. Taiwan period dramas are good as well but as I said I prefer happy endings and not sobbing most times. War and Beauty's ending was sad but very enjoyable to watch.

Thanks in advance

Yea, idol dramas are more conservative....

Hm... I honestly haven't watched any TVB series for awhile now, especially any from 2005 and afterwards.. Most of the ones that I have seen recently are either China(for ancient series) and if it is modern idol dramas then I just watch Taiwanese dramas. Therefore, I am sorry that I can't recommend any to you from TVB. Yea, Bi Xue Jian is a mainland China series but I really liked it. THe ending was good because that was how it ended in the novel.... I personally liked that ending while there are others that may not like it as much... You should see it for yourself instead of basing it on what others say... Even though the ending wasn't the happiest one, it was actually the best one for the situation that everyone was in...

I love it...MD is awesome...
    Anyway, I didn't have a chance to watch the first half part.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Wow...They acted so really.

Default the prince who turns into a frog

how can u guyz juz criticize dis movie..have u guyz watch da whole episode of this movie before judging it?? and giving bad thoughtz of it??

no u shouldn`t..u all there must watch it..believe me! there`s no regret at all..

da beginning of this show was kinda funny.then became more loving..those who dislikes dis show might be that person is not loving nor FUNNy issnt it?????

i love da way they kissed between mingDao and JoeChen..its betta if they french kiss..mingdao IS SO DAMN LOVING in this show!

i DEEPLY hope tat they`re CREATINg " the prince who turns into a frog 2"
    d0 u guyz agree with me??(those who DEEPLY LOve dis movie)

Default the prince who turns into a frog

how can u guyz juz criticize dis movie..have u guyz watch da whole episode of this movie before judging it?? and giving bad thoughtz of it??

no u shouldn`t..u all there must watch it..believe me! there`s no regret at all..

da beginning of this show was kinda funny.then became more loving..those who dislikes dis show might be that person is not loving nor FUNNy issnt it?????

i love da way they kissed between mingDao and JoeChen..its betta if they french kiss..mingdao IS SO DAMN LOVING in this show!:

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Personally, I prefer they don't go for a sequel. Not all sequel turn out well. But would prefer they create a different story with good plot and script lines like PTIF and main leads have great chemistry like Ming Dao and Joe Chen as screen couples.

Am rewatching the whole series of PTIF for the 4th time and still as captivating as ever. Though I started watching this show because of Joe Chen but I get to really like Ming Dao and find that he's really cute maybe because of the character he acted that enhances his looks cos he's not the type I like in terms of appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by eleenaz View Post

i love da way they kissed between mingDao and JoeChen..its betta if they french kiss..mingdao IS SO DAMN LOVING in this show!:

I havent heard much of bad comments on this series lol! Well I do wanna see more of "Frog Prince" but I don't want them to make another "Frog Prince 2" because the story of the second one might ruined it for me...lol! Anyway just my opinion....

Default my fave

i love love love this series!!! Its amazing, cute and funny and because joe chen and ming dao are great actors, they pull off the drama really well too, ive seen this twice, the second time prodded by the time I went to china and they were showing it during the weekends. I love it and rewatched al 30 episodes in three nights only

Thumbs up Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa

i'm a huge fan of matthew lin and joe chen qiao en there chemistry is so nice i loved there series entitled "wang zi bian qing wa" "aka" prince turns into frog" wo ai ni ming dao if there's a sequel then they should aired it also in the philippines.
    Last edited by charlene y.; 06-14-08 at 10:25 AM.

and what should be the sequel be? prince turns to toad?
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

I just recently finished this series and it wasn't bad, something to watch to pass time. There were some pretty funny and cute scenes. The series was a bit slow to start though and it dragged a lot of times too since it was so long, I think 16 or 20 episodes would have been sufficient. I liked the scenes with Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En, they were cute together and did have some chemistry. It would be nice to have a sequel but what more is there though? I think everything was pretty much resolved in the end.
    Last edited by botan; 06-30-08 at 04:00 AM.

This series was so dumb. Even though it's so old I just saw like the first half of the first episode and I was bored to death... I would like a series that begin with an intersting START! Not a boring one like this one...

I don't kow why it's such a big hit....

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    I havent heard much of bad comments on this series lol! Well I do wanna see more of "Frog Prince" but I don't want them to make another "Frog Prince 2" because the story of the second one might ruined it for me...lol! Anyway just my opinion....
    What's with you and JoJo???!!

If you like her so much, go merry her or something, sheeesssh... peoples these days....

I know you can have a celebrity crush but don't be crushing so big that you're naming yourself after them...sheeessh!

Dummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovin View Post

If you like her so much, go merry her or something, sheeesssh... peoples these days....

I know you can have a celebrity crush but don't be crushing so big that you're naming yourself after them...sheeessh!

Dummy!

Thanks for the advice..... I'll try to change..
    YANG

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    Thanks for the advice..... I'll try to change..

Why are you so nice LuvJoJo???

This "STRANGER" just make fun of YOU!!! Don't just said "Thanks for the advice.." you're suppose to say "Oh no you didn't Biatch!"

I'm sticking up for yal LuvJoJo!! This Lovin, or whatever was being mean...!!! Get your "BUTTT'' out of here LOVIN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovin View Post

Dummy!

Seriously what you said here was mean!!! YOu could've said that in a joke way, you didn't have to add the "Dummy" to it! You're mean and a jerk!

It's ok to have celebrity crush...what's wrong with you!!