Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [SERIES]Prince Turned to Frog [Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa], Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, J

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    yeah!!!! It's finally in Viet, but i have already seen it all on youtube.Anyone want to know the Vietnamese name for it???

I would like the name in Viet. Thanx!
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

the vietnamese name for this movie is : Hoàng Tử Mất Ký Ức

OMG.. i love tis movie soo much! MING DOW ish KEWT.. N sOOh isH 183 club members!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zaobao.com/zpop/05/images/183club.jpg')

OMG... AREN't they jus hot in BLACK!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg.163.com/ent/0506/10/wz6.jpg')

AWW look at ming dow n qiao en!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg.163.com/ent/0506/10/wz5.jpg')

AWW their feedin each other!

At first this tawanese dramas seen to me "not interest" but after watching it, I got so into knowing what happen next. Ming Dao looked almost like thai. But in Prince Turn Into a Frog, this was a very good series, i just don't like all the lost memories part. He lost too many memories, first he forgot his other girl, second he is in love with tianyu, third he forgot about his relationship with her, Which made it sad because Dang Ou was sweet. Dam, need to know what happen next. Hopefully he remember himself as Dang Ou again.

Also I can't believe that sing together. Nice songs

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl
    can u send me the soundtrack to this series? my email is [email protected]. thanks
    i sent the songs....check your mail
    Always support Huang Yu Rong!
    永遠支持黃玉榮 .^_^.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Currently watching: FYDXX, great drama so far and Jimmy is cool^^

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    alicee........can u send those song i post the page before to me? here's my addy. [email protected].

much thanx.
    ermmm...which songs do you mean?
    the theme and subtheme song? (pure love and enticking tricks?)
    永遠支持黃玉榮 .^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by babiie_love
    OMG.. i love tis movie soo much! MING DOW ish KEWT.. N sOOh isH 183 club members!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zaobao.com/zpop/05/images/183club.jpg')

OMG... AREN't they jus hot in BLACK!!!
    i like this pic! thanks for sharing!^^
    (btw...do u have this pic in a bigger version)^^'
    永遠支持黃玉榮 .^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by alicee
    i like this pic! thanks for sharing!^^
    (btw...do u have this pic in a bigger version)^^'
    Nope... that was the biggest i could find!

hey, any1 know where i can download Prince Turn Into a Prince, i try watching it on youtube but somehow i can't. Oh, please don'y say D-Addict, Slient Regret because I have already tried there and it didn't work. Somehow I need the code to megaload or something. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN, SEND ME LINKS TO PRINCE TURN INTO A FROG OR EMAIL ME. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by alicee
    i sent the songs....check your mail

thanks so much 4 emailin' it.

Talking

Itz such a romantic fairy-tale (finished 10 episodes in one day -> Record!). Makes me wannna fall in love !! A very exciting plot that has climax even near the end. And with such a hilarous characters, they're such a bunch of crazy people, makes me laugh even crazier (i think my mum would be like "wat the heck am i doing....."). Especially with the sound effect of them hitting each other etc, not to say the music eg the latina song...It just gives the mood....

And Ming Dao is so cute, his smile makes me go "Awww"....a very sweet smile. Love it when he's in a silly situation but tries to act tough.....he's just so cute. The chemistry between Ming Dao and Qiao En is just superb...don't u guys see the way they were tied in stares with each other? Itz like sparkles "cling, cling cling...." Like i say, they make me wanna fall in love.... And they had such a passionate kiss when they were playing the piano at the villa (where both were in black suit and dress)

If i have the time, i would definitely watch it again and again....won't get tired of all the comedies. And ya, I love the OST, although i don't understand the meaning (i'm non-chinese) but really love the tunes.
    Last edited by iezkiub; 07-03-06 at 02:44 AM.

Originally Posted by iezkiub
    Itz such a romantic fairy-tale (finished 10 episodes in one day -> Record!).

You are really good to watch 10 episodes in 1 day...
    I can only finish 10 episodes in 3 days..

When I first saw the cover of the series, I though it was moderate movie. But after seeing the 1st episode makes me wanna watch the next and the next...It was a great love story and of course with cute actor like Ming Dao.

Anyone know any good movie that Ming Dao is acting? Want to watch him acting in other show... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kioko
    It usually doesn't happen for other series, but this story makes me glued to my seat....makes me all curious to know what's gonna happen next. I tell you, I somehow have the perseverance although my eyes felt sleepy after watching that much episode. ...

Quote Originally Posted by kioko

When I first saw the cover of the series, I though it was moderate movie. But after seeing the 1st episode makes me wanna watch the next and the next...It was a great love story and of course with cute actor like Ming Dao.

Anyone know any good movie that Ming Dao is acting? Want to watch him acting in other show... Thanks.

You should watch Magician of Love or 爱情魔法师. It's also a SETTV series, which is pretty good, but not as good as Prince to Frog. Shaowei, and the other 183club members also show up here. Xiaoqiao (or Yunxi in PTF) guest starred, and so does Ambrose Hsu.

Or you can watch the newest, The Legend of the Star Apple, 新苹果乐园, you can see a whole new different Ming Dao. He's really cute in this. But some of the other actors and actresses can't act (especially in the beginning).

Or Mingdao's previous series, Le Robe De Mariage Des Cieux, 天国的嫁衣. His character, hainuo, is awesome in this one, but you have to put up with Cyndi Wang and Leon Jay William's really really bad acting.

If you really love Ming Dao, you can watching some of the variety shows he has been on. My favourite ones (the funniest ones) are the Jungiery Sports Meet, Love 9:30 and Guo Guang Bang Bang Mang.

Hey People....

I love this series too, i have it in a very very poor quality, and i would like to find a better quality one. It could be a format of .AVI, or .MPG,

Does anyone know where I can download this series in Mandarin version with English Sub??

Please hellllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquira-Angelic
    Hey People....

I love this series too, i have it in a very very poor quality, and i would like to find a better quality one. It could be a format of .AVI, or .MPG,

Does anyone know where I can download this series in Mandarin version with English Sub??

Please hellllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.
    You can try D-Addicts site, but it's in torrent.

Originally Posted by foreva
    You should watch Magician of Love or 爱情魔法师. It's also a SETTV series, which is pretty good, but not as good as Prince to Frog. Shaowei, and the other 183club members also show up here. Xiaoqiao (or Yunxi in PTF) guest starred, and so does Ambrose Hsu.

Or you can watch the newest, The Legend of the Star Apple, 新苹果乐园, you can see a whole new different Ming Dao. He's really cute in this. But some of the other actors and actresses can't act (especially in the beginning).

Or Mingdao's previous series, Le Robe De Mariage Des Cieux, 天国的嫁衣. His character, hainuo, is awesome in this one, but you have to put up with Cyndi Wang and Leon Jay William's really really bad acting.

If you really love Ming Dao, you can watching some of the variety shows he has been on. My favourite ones (the funniest ones) are the Jungiery Sports Meet, Love 9:30 and Guo Guang Bang Bang Mang.

Thanks for your sugesstion. I'll try to search for it. Do you know where to download any series of movies? It is best if it is English website for I do not know how to read chinese..

I've watch Le Robe De Mariage Des Cieux but Mingdao was not the main actor in it. I have to really agreed with you Cyndi Wang and Leon Jay William's is not that good in acting.

hey there(:

ok i confessed.
    i love mingdao.
    hahaha. randoms(x

anyways i watched this series on tv.
    with english subtitles.

being the DUMB ME i dint tape or record it down):

was wondering if anyone got the episodes?
    can send to me?
    PRETTAYE PLEASEPLEASE with a cherry on top./
    ((:

i wanna watch it again.

i love the song zhen ai(:

anyone who has their other songs can send me?
    hahahah. am i asking too much.
    oops. soorrylah people. hahaha.

heres my email add.
    [email protected]

anyways. here i end.
    have a nice day ahead people.
    (:

Default where can i buy this movie?

ive seen this movie and i loved it.but now i wanna get it. do u guys noe where ican get it with english subtitles?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetlangyrl
    ive seen this movie and i loved it.but now i wanna get it. do u guys noe where ican get it with english subtitles?
    Depending on where you are, you can get the DVD of the series if you want to buy it. The Malaysian version has English subtitles in addition to Malay & Mandarin subs. Don't ask me how much it costs though! Cause I bought the VCDs instead since my PC isn't DVD-ROM equipped yet!