Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [SERIES]Prince Turned to Frog [Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa], Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, J

Default [SERIES]Prince Turned to Frog [Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa], Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, J

anyone watch it le?

http://www.settv.com.tw/metro/m095/

SHORT SYNOPSIS

MingDao plays Shan JunHao, the manager of Senwell hotel. He and Fan YunXi (played by QiaoQiao) are about to get married but because of an accident, he loses his memory. He is saved by Ye TianYu (played by QiaoEn). That's when the Prince turns into a Frog. Ever since his accident, all the hotel affairs are handled by Xu ZhiQian (ShaoWei). The fates of these four people are intervened ever since JunHao's accident...

EXTENDED SYNOPSIS

Fate brings together a girl who dreams of marrying a wealthy man and a very ambitious prince (businessman is more like it). Because of an accident, the prince becomes a frog instead (not literally lol) and the girl thinks she’s picked up an illegal immigrant. She enslaves him and takes advantage of him all the time but she doesn’t realize that the man she’s been waiting for is him.

A subvert fairy tale now begins…

TianYu (played by QiaoEn) was influenced by her stepmother JinZhi and her deceased father’s financial debts at a young age so she understands that money is very important. Her motto in life is: Maintaining a family needs frugality, Make money to spend. Even so, the only thing that’s important to her is to attend a concert dedicated to her deceased birth mother, wearing the most beautiful dress in the village. The dress, however, is in the village’s boutique and she can’t afford it.

JunHao (played by MingDao) is the new general manager of Senwell hotels. Because of the fact that he was exposed to power at a young age, he’s able to make resolute decisions. He sees YunXi (played by QiaoQiao), the girl who he grew up with as his future bride. As for his good friend ZiQian, JunHao is always getting headaches from all the frustration placed upon him by ZiQian. Take Tang ShunMing’s case for example. JunHao wanted ZiQian to settle a problem with Tang ShunMing but Tang almost committed suicide because of ZiQian’s words. In order to settle this mess, JunHao goes to the village but at the same time, YunXi refuses to get engaged. ZiQian listens patiently to YunXi’s reasons as to why she doesn’t want to be engaged and hopes that JunHao would understand her. In order to make JunHao understand, ZiQian buries his feelings for YunXi but he also hopes that she would accept him one day…

Because she wants to buy the dress, TianYu joins a competition and even drags ZhengZhe (played by Anthony) into the water (they live in a fishing village!). I have no idea how to describe the competition they were in lol TianYu gets a cramp in her leg and can’t move. Meanwhile, JunHao is on a boat (I hope it’s a yacht). Just the day before, he had proposed to YunXi on a hot air balloon and the ring fell into the sea. He sees TianYu in the water so he saves her. However, he starts arguing with her when he sees the ring on her hand. It turns out that TianYu found the ring on the beach the day before and thought it was a fake one and she forgot to take it off. She fell into the water again and he wasn’t planning on saving her again. But when he saw that she was drowning, he saved her again. He did CPR on her, but she’s mad because he stole her first kiss!

TianYu doesn’t know that in front of her is a prince…all she knows is that he’s the satyr who stole her first kiss.

A fairytale now begins.

actually...i've seen 2 episodes of it and it lost me....it was so boring to me and i didn't like it personally....the guy was weird looking and i liked the girl so much better in 100 percent senorita....she's just dumb and rude in this one which annoyed me really bad....
    ~Lysa~

that guy who also starred in Tian Guo De Jia Yi sure looks weird alright....... they should've chosen someone else as the lead actor.....Ming Dao just looks like a physco maniac.....a mentally ill character is more suited to him....(maybe becuz of his big scary eyes)...

any one has any pic of the main.
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Quote Originally Posted by icetea987
    actually...i've seen 2 episodes of it and it lost me....it was so boring to me and i didn't like it personally....the guy was weird looking and i liked the girl so much better in 100 percent senorita....she's just dumb and rude in this one which annoyed me really bad....
    As i know, the rating of ep 4 is over 5.0 n it's even higher than ratings of MG but you still rate it so bad ?

And do you guys think this new series is better than Tian guo ?

To lucifer185: If you take the synopsis from another site, you must give the credit

please give me some infor and pic of the cast.

actually i got most of the info from :http://asianfanatics.net/forum/SERIE...talk97286.html

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang
    As i know, the rating of ep 4 is over 5.0 n it's even higher than ratings of MG but you still rate it so bad ?

To lucifer185: If you take the synopsis from another site, you must give the credit
    well...everyone has different opinions and i didn't like this series so yeah...i still rate it that bad
    ~Lysa~

is this serie any good? I heard alot of good thing about it.

Thumbs up Great Series

I don't remember the last time I went crazy chasing a TV series.... The first couple of episodic was okay... but after the 3 ep... I fell in love with the show.... I keep watching it over and over again to see Ming Dao's facial expression as Jun hao and Da O.

I know not all of you like this show, but if u like bae yong jun in hotelier and All in with Lee byung hun.... you might consider watching this..... imho...

Default overall is a nice teenage series

hey come on guys u ppls dont simply judge the series like thta. i belive the plot of the stories is not bad. i knida like it coz its connected to our age of that drama series. i watch until chapter 8. nits all about he knew himself is not come from illegal he know himself as a lost memory only n yet fiancee saw him ask him to go back to gether but he said he fall in love with tian yu
    hey trust me it will be nice

i've bought the vcd fr chapter 1-7.. quite good... waiting eagerly for the release of the later episode... any way, any one noes when the part 2 of the vcd will come out in singapore?
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang

I'm watching it at the moment and so far so good. I think it will be as good as Tian Guo ! Some scenes are just so funny. We enjoy watching it and can't wait for the next episodes to come out !

Initially I thought it was going to be another boring idol drama but it wasn't!
    So give it a try , you might like it !

I actually like the main female character in this series more than Cindy Wang's character in Tian Guo!
    Cheers!!!!!!

I heard the ratings were phenomenal in taiwan....any idea why?

base on the synopsis posted, it seems like the story is more of the korean drama save the last dance for me.. lol
    I'm not a fan of jungiery stars... but I would like try out ming dao and qiao en.. they quite look good on screen...

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    base on the synopsis posted, it seems like the story is more of the korean drama save the last dance for me.. lol
    I'm not a fan of jungiery stars... but I would like try out ming dao and qiao en.. they quite look good on screen...
    It is simplier to "Save The Last Dance for Me" to certain extent..... e.g: the lost and regain of memory and the existing fiancee/girlfriend part. Otherwise everything else are different.

I've watched "Save The Last Dance for Me" early this year and really like it. I also enjoy watching this series too.....all I can say give it a try, you might like this series too
    Cheers!!!!!!

Ming Dao is called Dang O in this serial? how come? and is that a chinese herb.

ming dao's real name is called shan jun hao, but he loses his memory... and tian yu doesn't know his real name, and her brother suddenly thought of the song "dang wo (dang o) men tong zai yi qi" and called him dang o...
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Thanks. I though his nickname Dang O was some kind of herb.

Dang O is actually also the name of a vegetable. Usually eaten during steamboat.