Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xue Yu Mi Cheng - Tuyết Vực Mê Thành {Zhao Wen Zhou, Ning Jing...}

Default Xue Yu Mi Cheng - Tuyết Vực Mê Thành {Zhao Wen Zhou, Ning Jing...}

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/xueyumicheng/d/132.jpg')

English: The snow territory confuses the city

Vietnamese: Tuyết Vực Mê Thành

Chinese: Xue Yu Mi Cheng

Area: China

Casts:

Zhao Wenzhuo -- Lei Ou
    Liu Dekai -- Chong Guang emperor
    Ning Jing -- Leng Yun
    Shi Yanfei -- Wuyang

Summary: 18 years ago, the black magic time last the war, dynasty emperor leads troops to attack the life in the desert desert tribe, wants to open goes south the expansion front door, achieves, the expansion domain goal.

Slaughtered under the threat in the army a vast Haicheng big sacrificial offering night of month to have to start the dark chalice strength, hoped summoned the deceased person's soul army with the dark chalice the strength to defend the oneself final homeland. The dark chalice although has killed the dynasty army, but a night of month has also lost to the chalice the control. Dynasty emperor rushes in the preserved chalice temple, prepares to use own strength to initiate final as soon as strikes. But in the chalice building ghost, dynasty emperor saw own younger brother to honor the light not to rescue oneself leads troops the imperial capital taking the opportunity to revolt actually, own have lost all. But a night of month sees emperor in the chalice ghost the daughter from to die actually in mother's abdomen under the demon blessing to be born. But after that will recruit indicated the butterfly (princess Wuyang) and the lion (thunder Europe) completely will change the world. A night of month has stayed behind on the flagstone to the future lion and butterfly's prediction, with emperor, the chalice vanishes together under in the desert sacrificial altar labyrinth, black magic time also along with it end...

Some pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/xueyumicheng/d/139.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/xueyumicheng/d/137.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/xueyumicheng/d/130.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/xueyumicheng/d/127.jpg')
    Alyssa Chia Vietnamese: http://alyssachia.info

Default The story line

Anyone has more info on this costume drama?

Thanks in advance.

THis looks like a good series to me. Anyone has finished or seen it?

Share more about this, pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeee!!

well, after many times stumbling on this series on google, i finally gave it a try after learning that Allen Ting was in it.

The beginning annoyed me beyond belief b/c of the horrid, unrealistic, extensive cg and also Chae Rim's character, but after getting through the first 30 mins, it's okay. Its amusing to see a totally fanasy series once in awhile, but a little hard to get into. Also, the narration, though helpful, is getting on my nerves. Of course, Allen Ting finally appears, so the show is better already.
    Last edited by MysticDust; 12-08-06 at 02:50 AM.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust
    well, after many times stumbling on this series on google, i finally gave it a try after learning that Allen Ting was in it.

The beginning annoyed me beyond beliet b/c of the horrid, unrealistic, extensive cg and also Chae Rim's character, but after getting through the first 30 mins, it's okay. Its amusing to see a totally fanasy series once in awhile, but a little hard to get into. Hopefully, when Allen Ting finally appears, it will get better.
    WHAT! Allen Ting is in this? Then I must follow...him....Haha Hopefully he has a meaty role here.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    WHAT! Allen Ting is in this? Then I must follow...him....Haha Hopefully he has a meaty role here.
    he plays a prince again and a cute one at that. selfish and playful, when he first saw this girl as a kid, he claims her as his own and stamped his mark on her head. lol
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

he plays a prince again and a cute one at that. selfish and playful, when he first saw this girl as a kid, he claims her as his own and stamped his mark on her head. lol
    Oh, who does he like in this series? It better not be Ning Jing because I do not like her.

what episode does he come in?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Oh, who does he like in this series? It better not be Ning Jing because I do not like her.

what episode does he come in?
    end of first episode actually. i assume the main character girl is ning jing, if so than in the beginning he likes her but i think he ends up w/ some1 else in the end. not sure, i'm watching the first episode as i type this. lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4115&stc=1')
    courtesy of www.dingzijun.com

I think they will be a couple in the end.
    Attached Images Attached Images

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4115&stc=1')
    courtesy of www.dingzijun.com

I think they will be a couple in the end.
    OMG! He looks so playful and cute in this outfit~! Very, very different from his other Prince role in Wo Ai Dong Shi. And his haircolor is different here too. He looks almost comical here.

allen has several look in this series actually. i personally like the pic above.

anywayz, the cg of this series is honestly getting on my nerves. i am one of those strange ppl who enjoyed the color lazer things tvb produced in the 80's and early 90's. today's poor cg attempts gets on my nerves in comparsion not b/c i thought the 80's and 90's tvb cg was better, but b/c I expect better today. and well there's a lot of poor cg in here. too much actually and too much characters w/ strange names to follow. only 2 episodes, and i'm confused beyond belief and dislike the main characters (the girl is highly annoying!!! ), but i don't want to skip, cuz i am afraid of missing allen ting moments.

The girl in the picture with Allen, she looks too thin next to him.

The girl in the picture with Allen, she looks too thin next to him.
    well, i lied and skip to the last episode i could find (ep23) and must say, cute episode where allen is concerned. the girl in the pic is a princess and she is the girl w/ the best personality in the series that i've scene in my total viewing of bits and pieces of three episodes. in 23, allen and she are soooooo cute together. i am glad he chose her. here's a sneak peek.
    girl: from past to present, i have never been afraid of anything.
    allen: but i am very scared.
    girl: don't worry, i'm here. no need to be scared.
    allen: it's because of you that i'm scared.
    girl: why?
    allen: back in the day, b/c i only have myself so i have no regrets. but now that you're in my life, i'm afraid i would put you in harm's way.
    girl: it's okay. together we came here, together we will return home. if need be, we will die together
    allen: no, i won't let you die. even if i lose my life, i will protect you. if i die, please don't be sad, i want you to be happy for the rest of your life. perhaps if you would shed a few tears for me, i would be satisfied.
    girl: ___ long (his name), have you forgotten? after i had a change of heart, i am unable to cry anymore. i am unable to love anyone
    (that's sad, does this mean she can't love him? cuz his smile seemed forced when he dismissed this. this motivated me to go back and watch all the episodes, lol)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4117&stc=1')
    Attached Images Attached Images

I sort of finished watching this and must say, it's okay. Kinda draggy and the main characters were unbearable to watch. But, supporting characters like Allen is a great incentive to watch the end. Well, i was kinda bored and took some screen captions.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/vincent.jpg')
    Lei Ou (Vincent Zhao) is the Lion of the Eastern Sea. He is the heir of Han Hai territory, a kingdom that is no more, ever since the Chong invaded many years before. Lei Ou's goal in life is to restore his kingdom and take vengeance for his people. To support his people, he becomes a mercenary. Even though he's supposed to be heroic, I see this not in the movie because he lacks the qualities to be one. He's not smart or kind in any since. Mostly, his emotions rule his actions and he does really little in this show. He is actually quite selfish, useless at times, and manipulative and mean for pretending to like Leng's maid.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/YuYang.jpg')
    Yu Yang (Shi Yan Fei?) is a half-human/half-fairy who is able to control butterflies. She is the daugther of the late Emperor and Empress of the Chong Dynasty, who was taken away from her country when she was young in order to preserve her life. She has the power to heal others, but this tend to desplete her lifeforce. Her tears can sometimes bring others back to life. This character is quite useless actually and very annoying to watch. She's also mushy and falls in and out of love too easily. She's supposedly to be gorgeous, but sadly the actress lacks this trait and she's supposed to be nice but i find her to be unforgiving at times, selfish, and helpless.
    Last edited by MysticDust; 12-10-06 at 05:22 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/emperor.jpg')
    During the age of magic, the world was divided into small territories. The Emperor (Liu De kai?), selfish and power-hungry, wanted to unite the world to be supreme ruler of the land. To him, all were pawns. Ruthless and uncaring, he betrayed his own brother by marrying his brother's one true love. Emperor's ultimate goal was to retrieve the Holy Chalice, rumored to hold the power to control the army of the dead, giving the holder the ability to control this army and in turn, control the world. Furthermore, the Chalice also had the ability to grant wishes. In trying to retrieve this Chalice, he overthrew the Han Hai territory and entered the forbidden realm and was attacked by demons and ghosts, spirits of the beyond. He died in rage knowing that he would have achieved his goal if his brother hadn't betrayed him. He's a very typical ruthless ruler, I think. His hair remains me of Yu Ba Ba in Spirited away and i thought his pants were very unmanly.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/king.jpg')
    Chong Emperor (Liu De kai?) was brother to the late emperor, who disliked his brother for marrying the one he loves and for not caring for the people. He tried to convince his brother to end the war, but was informed that people of the land were just pawns, living to serve. Disgusted, he gave up trying to turn his brother around and plotted his brother's death, knowing this was the only way to save humanity. When he was given full command of the troops, he refused to lead them to his brother's aid. After his brother died, he became Emperor, yet war did not end. I think he's a hypocrite and a poor judge of character. He's also very selfish and I think he deserved to be haunted by his brother's and sister-in-law's ghost.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/petal.jpg')
    Blossom (Chae Rim) is a fairy who possessed strong healing powers. She was in love w/ the younger brother, but for some reason married the older brother. With him, she bore a child who she sent away fearing her ex-beloved would kill her. B/c the Chong Emperor wanted to marry her after his brother died, she killed herself to perserve her honor. Her spirits continue to haunt the leaving through a mirror in the palace, however. The reason I didn't watch this show until now is b/c I never really liked the actress and I find the character very annoying even though her screen time was limited. I don't like women who kills themselves after the birth of their new-born babes b/c they are irresponsible mothers in my opinion. I know she had good reasons to kill herself, but I feel it would be better morals if she had lived for her child. Try to run away or refuse the other guy, but no. She kills herself and then wouldn't stay dead, kept haunting the Chong Emperor, which also haunts poor viewers like me who doesn't want to see her.
    Last edited by MysticDust; 12-10-06 at 05:55 AM.

Sadly, i'm the only one in here. but oh well, here's some more screen caps and character analysis:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/nlong.jpg')

Long (Allen Ting) is the prince of the Snow Territory. Since he's the only son and heir to the throne, he was spoiled and has no notion of what the real world is like. He's really easy-going and naive, but not out-right dumb and sometimes even trick othes. Ever since he was small, he had fallen for Yu Yang and wanted to make her his wife. He was so obsessed w/ her that he decided to be a the Chong empire's hostage, just to find Yu Yang when she went missing. However, later he realized that she doesn't like him and after following her around for quite awhile, he gave up. Thank heavens he fell for Xin instead. In the end, he decided that the only one for him was Princess Xin and he would do anything for her. He even dressed as a girl to trick pursuers who wanted to kill her (it was amusing to find that the girls dresses came padded ). Of course, since I idolize Allen Ting, Long is my favorite character in the series. Also, he plays a really likeable character, even though he was a bit too obsessed w/ Yu Yang in the beginning. Since Long is one of the main comedy character, over-exggeration on Allen's acting was necessary, but it's watchable (at least in my biased opinion). I feel he was the character that grew a lot in this series in comparison to all the other characters.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/xin.jpg')

Princess Xin (?) was also very spoiled and unreasonable b/c she was the only child and given too much freedom growing up. After leaving the palace on an adventure, she fell for a robinhood bandit, who doesn't love her. However, she was obsessed w/ him and wanted him to be her husband. She realized that he liked Yu Yang, so she hated her. Also, when she first met Long, Xin hated him too. After Na Ka Ra (the bandit) died, she was tricked into trading half her heart to revive him and thus was controled by the evil people for a while. Later, it was discovered that b/c she only have half a heart, she was unable to cry and unable to love (or so they say). Xin is my fav. female character but only after she had given up her heart. She has some quoteable dialogues w/ Long that were adorable. Her character also got much cuter near the end. As for the actress, I've only seen her in two production, this one and Big S's Chinese Ghost Story. She's not a very pretty actress, but not a hateable one. I'm indifferent towards her (but a cuter one for Long would have been better.)

Over all do you recommend this series? Is it a waste of time or watchable? Thanks so much.
    carpe diem

I can only say one thing after browsing through this thread....

"That guy (allen) is sooooo Cute......!!!"

LOL, I might catch this show because there's zhao wen zuo and vincent. Do keep us updated on anything new. Thanks.
    “十生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。”

Quote Originally Posted by HynAvian
    I can only say one thing after browsing through this thread....

"That guy (allen) is sooooo Cute......!!!"

LOL, I might catch this show because there's zhao wen zuo and vincent. Do keep us updated on anything new. Thanks.
    that's b/c I'm an obsessed fan-girl. lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/nakara.jpg')
    Na Ka Ra (Bao Jian Feng) is a robinhood thief with great popularity among the village people for stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. He's a womanizer and somewhat of a con. Xin, Yu Wang and even Leng (sort of) all fell for him one time or another in this series. Sometimes he seems kinda evil and did evil things, but it's all for a greater cause. I'm not sure how I feel about this character. I disliked all scenes that involved him, but I don't hate him too much. It's strange how he dresses like a bat (vampire) but he uses ropes like a spiderman.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/leng.jpg')
    Leng (Ning Jing?) was a Han Hai village girl and Lei Ou's best friend years ago. However, she died and was resurrected by a Necromancer. In the present, she works for the evil guy for hire. Her make-up is horrible, but she's an interesting character, esp. after she teamed up w/ Na Ka Ra after he stole the holy chalice. Much more likeable than Yu Yang, that's for sure.
    Last edited by MysticDust; 12-13-06 at 01:16 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o132/evildaemonlover/Tuyet%20Vuc%20Me%20Thanh/nakara.jpg')
    He's played by Bao Jian Feng. Bao Bao would have been my only reason to watch this serial except too bad he's just a guest star.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")