Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wimbledon 2005

Default wimbledon 2005

where is nadal?

federer will win again. anybody disagrees?

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z
    where is nadal?

Nadal is out in the first or second round.

I agree that federer will win again at wimbledon. It be great if federer vs rodderick.

where is nadal?

I disagree its gunna b Andy Roddick!
    Snif a lita coke take a lita x smoke a lita weed drnk a lita bit i need a grl who i can freak wit.. ~I'll take u 2 da candy Shop give ya taste of wht i got don't stop it till ya hit the spot~

i felt sorry for mark philip... (damnation to his last name), if his ranking wasn't so low, he wouldn't have met saffin that early in the competition... *shrug* better luck next time

what about the females? i hope clijster wins, but that means, she'll have to defeat davenport this afternoon... i wish her luck

all i have to say is

Maria can sharapova me anyday anywhere. lol

I felt sorry for Murray. He was 2 games to 0 up, then he got beaten 3-2 because at the end. He said he was too tired to carry on because it was his first "real game" for 5 sets, hes only 18 and his first time in wimbledon. Anyway, he looks promising for the future and should be taking Tim Henmans place
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by XxGetLow4ShoXx
    I disagree its gunna b Andy Roddick!
    because roddick only beat federer ONCE in 8 meetings and the matches weren't close lately?

where's the crazy dude that said nadal is best player who can play on all surfaces?

Federer is King on grass, for him( he said it himself) winning Wimbeldon is what he expects, this is not arragonce, everyone knows that he is unstoppable on grass, especially with that one-handed back hand of his that he uses (next time you watch him, check the way he hits top spin after top spin with that backhand)

Most players use one-handed back hand as a defensive shot but he has so much confidence and talent that he turned it into one of his weapons in his armoury, and lets not even go to his serve, forehand, general groundstrokes, blah,blah,blah................anway Federer and Sharapova to retain their Wimbeldon crowns is my bet........
    Last edited by Big AL Cho; 06-27-05 at 03:00 PM.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/jiraiya.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by freeverse
    what about the females? i hope clijster wins, but that means, she'll have to defeat davenport this afternoon... i wish her luck
    Well, unfortunately Kim Clijsters lost. Lindsay Davenport beat her 6-3 6-7 (4-7) 6-3. She'll meet Svetlana Kuznetsova in the last eight.
    玉木宏

blog

Quote Originally Posted by - L1n -
    all i have to say is

Maria can sharapova me anyday anywhere. lol
    What the hell does that mean?

Well i'm going 4 Roddick n V.Williams For Wimbledon finals!, Venus beat Jill Cabrays 6-0 6-2 and Roddick beat Coria 2 so thats hott
    Snif a lita coke take a lita x smoke a lita weed drnk a lita bit i need a grl who i can freak wit.. ~I'll take u 2 da candy Shop give ya taste of wht i got don't stop it till ya hit the spot~

Quote Originally Posted by KJ
    What the hell does that mean?

u serious want me to put it in ilicit terms.

Well i'm going 4 Roddick n V.Williams For Wimbledon finals!, Venus beat Jill Cabrays 6-0 6-2 and Roddick beat Coria 2 so thats hott
    forget it. w/ the weak serve and the propensity to commit unforced errors, v.williams ain't beat sharapova. thus, she won't be in the final. v.williams' career is OVER unless she hires a coach to help improve her game.

forget it. w/ the weak serve and the propensity to commit unforced errors, v.williams ain't beat sharapova. thus, she won't be in the final. v.williams' career is OVER unless she hires a coach to help improve her game.
    **** that I'm rootin 4 Venus and Andy All the way!! Venus is gonna beat that Russians ***! N Andy.. hes just Andy hes hot, hes a gr8 tennis player n if comes down 2 Roger n him he isn't losing 2 times 2 him at Wimbledon

Federer is goin to defend his title and he is goin to win again this year. I can't see Roddick winning Wimbledon this year.

As for V. William her career as a tennis player is kind of goin down hill. Sharapova is going to win against V. William.

**** that I'm rootin 4 Venus and Andy All the way!! Venus is gonna beat that Russians ***! N Andy.. hes just Andy hes hot, hes a gr8 tennis player n if comes down 2 Roger n him he isn't losing 2 times 2 him at Wimbledon

no way venus has nothing over maria sharapova, pgysically or mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32
    Federer is goin to defend his title and he is goin to win again this year. I can't see Roddick winning Wimbledon this year.

As for V. William her career as a tennis player is kind of goin down hill. Sharapova is going to win against V. William.
    HopefullY Hewitt takes him down haha, Venus is gonna win Maria, Shes old and shes gonna give it everything shes got n Roddick hes like 22 or 23 hes gonna at least make finals maybe win .. May the best one win!

HopefullY Hewitt takes him down haha, Venus is gonna win Maria, Shes old and shes gonna give it everything shes got n Roddick hes like 22 or 23 hes gonna at least make finals maybe win .. May the best one win!
    Federer/Sharapova will defend their titles.

Federer is unbeatable right now, closes person i see beating him is roddick.

No one left in the tournament is able to touch Roger. Hewitt is a joke and Roddick isn't playing as good as he did last year. He already had a couple of 5 setters that could have gone either way.

The only one that could pose a threat to Roger is Safin but his newly found confidence on grass was shortlived.

Conclusion: Roger is going to win Wimbledon easily.