Thread: Sequel to Xiao Li Fei Dao & Xiao Shi Yi Lang

Default Sequel to Xiao Li Fei Dao & Xiao Shi Yi Lang

i have read meh's translation of xiao li fei dao and i am reading now becky tai's xiao shi yi lang.

can some here please give a brief summary as to what the story in the sequels are about.

i understand that in xiao shi yi lang---the sequel is on the continuing struggle between xiao and count carefree.

what about xiao li fei dao---do we see the return of ah fei and xiao lifei dao's fiancee?---any old villains?
    maxwell

in Bordertown Wanderer, http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=11732, Ah Fei pops up. And also XLFD's student. Thats all I know bliss will probably be here soon to give you the uber lowdown on returning characters
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

BUT i thought the sequel to xiao li fei dao is called fei dao, you jian fei dao.
    maxwell

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell
    BUT i thought the sequel to xiao li fei dao is called fei dao, you jian fei dao.
    The direct sequel to XLFD is Borderer Town Wanderer, it is about LXH's disciple story whereas the novel Fei Dao, You Jian Fei Dao that u mention is about the story of LXH's grand-son, Li Huai( don't know if my pinyin is correct) i'm not sure if GL has written the whole novel but it is definitely a weird novel.