Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ping Zong Xia Ying starring Huang Hai Bing & Fan Bing Bing

neither have i...i read about the version with mi xue and damian lau though...i don't think sff's character existed in that version.

so i doubt she would have existed in the book.

i just wanted to see Yun Lei grieve for her diciple...considering how sff was so devoted to her.

but then again, they lost that too...at first when they were together the two girls were really close then when the guys appear they went after the guys and forgot about each other.

i think the love plot was a little too strong at times, because it seemed to dominate the entire story and deviate from other things that could have been part of the series

i thought that Jing did exist in the novel....

i don't know...i don't recall her being mentioned in the review on spcnet.

i thought that overall...this film wasn't good...but not utter crap either.

the biggest let down was the fighting scenes...fbb and hhb was suppose to have a really cool sword technique afterwards that was able to defeat everyone...yet all they do is stand in one place and point their swords at the person...then this magical beam of light appears and hits the person.

all fight scenes were under 20secs or full of cg's.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    i don't know...i don't recall her being mentioned in the review on spcnet.

i thought that overall...this film wasn't good...but not utter crap either.

the biggest let down was the fighting scenes...fbb and hhb was suppose to have a really cool sword technique afterwards that was able to defeat everyone...yet all they do is stand in one place and point their swords at the person...then this magical beam of light appears and hits the person.

all fight scenes were under 20secs or full of cg's.
    yea, too much cg... like between TTMM and ZFF.... god... the whole yin yang sign thing....

i thought the series was ok, pretty good, def. not utter crap, but not great

a few questions.
    Ok. When exactly did ZDF find out who YL was, when she went to Wa Chi instead of the princess? He called her by name in the river scene where she caught him when he was falling, and yet he only realized who she was and what she was going to do after TTJM saved him out of the river. I'm confused. Did he know and not know she wanted to kill his dad or something? Oh yeah, one thing I wanted to mention, I am a die hard fan of FBB, but don't you think Fu Xing Gao Zhao Zhu Ba Jie was a kooky series? I was funny and all, and I know it was just a comedy, but it turned out weird to me. In my opinion, the computer animations were just horrible in PZXY. The timing wasn't right sometimes either. Like when ZDF got attacked by the snake when they went to the city in the middle of the desert, YL looked at him before the snake attacked. Wasn't she supposed to look when the snake attacked?
    我爱范冰冰,Twins, 杨恭如,林心如,陈好,王艳,孙菲菲
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
    Atra gulai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skoliro fra rauthr...

There were many glitches in PZXY, but it was still enjoyable for me because of the characters and story

personally, i really didn't like the special effects and things, but compared to HSDS 03... well, i put up with HSDS and ended up really liking it... PZXY was enjoyable but not great.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya Svit-kona
    a few questions.
    Ok. When exactly did ZDF find out who YL was, when she went to Wa Chi instead of the princess? He called her by name in the river scene where she caught him when he was falling, and yet he only realized who she was and what she was going to do after TTJM saved him out of the river. I'm confused. Did he know and not know she wanted to kill his dad or something? Oh yeah, one thing I wanted to mention, I am a die hard fan of FBB, but don't you think Fu Xing Gao Zhao Zhu Ba Jie was a kooky series? I was funny and all, and I know it was just a comedy, but it turned out weird to me. In my opinion, the computer animations were just horrible in PZXY. The timing wasn't right sometimes either. Like when ZDF got attacked by the snake when they went to the city in the middle of the desert, YL looked at him before the snake attacked. Wasn't she supposed to look when the snake attacked?
    The part Snake is kinda strange, Have to said the one put together the screen is not professer this part, But anyway, this series is my favorite one.

SAme here, but I just watned to know.
    我爱范冰冰,Twins, 杨恭如,林心如,陈好,王艳,孙菲菲
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
    Atra gulai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skoliro fra rauthr...

This is my favorite series, BIng Bing and Hai Bing is so cute in here.

I just watch the beginning episode. its quite interesting so far so I might persist with this serial (depending on how it goes). at least, it beats ROCH at the moment...ha ha...I mean seriously. The fight scenes are nice to watch and not as long and draggy.

The fight scenes are ok at the beginning but after a while there is also overuse of CG. I did enjoy it though, maybe coz i like Huang Hai Bing (main guy). Sun Fei Fei is in this one too, and i liked her character as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    The fight scenes are ok at the beginning but after a while there is also overuse of CG. I did enjoy it though, maybe coz i like Huang Hai Bing (main guy). Sun Fei Fei is in this one too, and i liked her character as well.
    yah, ...that's why I am afraid to have expectations because it might go downhill.
    I also think they should tone down the CG, it makes the fight scenes look fake and like cartoon.

The credits at the end are better though. For ROCH, the advertisments practically block out the faces of the actors/actresses and scenes while at least this one, they condensed the scenes and put it at the side, at least the faces don't get blocked over.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    yah, ...that's why I am afraid to have expectations because it might go downhill.
    I also think they should tone down the CG, it makes the fight scenes look fake and like cartoon.

The credits at the end are better though. For ROCH, the advertisments practically block out the faces of the actors/actresses and scenes while at least this one, they condensed the scenes and put it at the side, at least the faces don't get blocked over.
    i loved the themesongs of PZXY. The opening is a bit weird but it has a nice feel to it, and the images used are very good. The end theme is really nice too. It's sung by two of the actors, Zhang Zhong and Tan Tai Jing Ming.

The worst thing about the series was the CG i thought, and there were some overly soppy bits

This series is my favorite , I like the sub and theme song too.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i loved the themesongs of PZXY. The opening is a bit weird but it has a nice feel to it, and the images used are very good. The end theme is really nice too. It's sung by two of the actors, Zhang Zhong and Tan Tai Jing Ming.

The worst thing about the series was the CG i thought, and there were some overly soppy bits
    Me too. I like the theme songs and I agree that the images used were well-picked.

the series is really good, the story line is really good too! huang hai bing and fan bing bing look soo cute together!!!!!

This series is my favorite one too. I watch it over and over so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Me too. I like the theme songs and I agree that the images used were well-picked.
    Overall, PZXY would rank near the top in terms of theme songs. I also thought the acting was reasonably good. Downside was obviously the CG effects. I thought FBB looked very nice in this series, and her chemistry with HHB was good. I prefer seeing Huang Hai Bing and Wang Yan though. They're the cutest couple I liked the princess's story better though

To read the summary of the novel

go to this link

http://wuxiamania.phorumz.com/wuxiamania-about731.html

Some more pics from PZXY

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/3_28-3-326-58_2003020113514.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/U92P28T3D397657F326DT20040523175442.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/3_28-3-326-144585_20030412162316.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/3_28-3-326-58_20030317175425.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/3_28-3-326-58_2003020918270.jpg')

Jing/SFF is so cute here