Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ping Zong Xia Ying starring Huang Hai Bing & Fan Bing Bing

Default Ping Zong Xia Ying starring Huang Hai Bing & Fan Bing Bing

I just bought this series and couldn't find a thread about it. Has anyone watched it yet?

There was a nice thread on this series, but it was deleted awhile ago. Anyway, yeah, I've seen this version of PZXY. It's quite good. The theme songs are easy on the ears, HHB and FBB have great chemistry together and I also liked the love story between Zhang Zhong and the princess.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hmm, but according to what some say, this series does not entirely follow the original book...

Quote Originally Posted by crazylazy_chief
    Hmm, but according to what some say, this series does not entirely follow the original book...
    It doesn't, but that doesn't make it a less enjoyable series unless faithfulness to the book is your main or sole criterion.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I already watched to episode 20 something and I didn't see the love story between Zhang Zong and the princess yet... By the way, who is going to married Han Xue (the sister of the Zhang Song Zhou's general)? And by the way, Lady Zhuge did you noticed that one of Zhang Zong's ally is the emperor in 'Yan Hua San Yue'?

No one marries Han Xue's character. She turns out to be one evil b!tch.

Hmm...if Lu Ching is indeed in PZXY, I didn't notice that it was him.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Really? Han Xue character is evil? Then how come I saw in the opening or maybe ending song, she was wearing a wedding gown? And yea, Lu Ching was here but his character is not really noticeable.

what? Lu Ching is in PZXY?! how come i didn't notice him there? what char. did he portray there?!

oh, LZ is right, PZXY, although this series did not follow the book, is still very enjoyable. i really like HHB and FBB in here. they are so cute and funny!
    hey LZ< long time no see!!!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    Really? Han Xue character is evil? Then how come I saw in the opening or maybe ending song, she was wearing a wedding gown? And yea, Lu Ching was here but his character is not really noticeable.
    She wants to marry Zhang Dan Feng, but he only looks to her as a sister and loves Yun Lei.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    what? Lu Ching is in PZXY?! how come i didn't notice him there? what char. did he portray there?!
    According to mermaidmelody33, he was one of Zhang Zhong's allies/friends, but I didn't notice him either. Maybe it was a Lu Ching lookalike.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Well he is here, his name is Hei Mian, his character appear 4 like three episodes and died in Han Xue's brother's hand.

You guys! I've finally found some PZXY fans!

The ending song is so good! Does anyone know where I could get it. It's called Hu Die Zi Zai (Carefree Butterflies?) I loved it!

It was showing on channel 73 (NYC)months ago and that's where I've watched it. But I missed the last episode b/c of my brother who stopped my recording. (And it was he who the first part of my Tian Xia Di Yi drama. ) so could anyone summarize the last episode?

Also, the romance b/w Zhang Zong and Princess Jing is so good! I've basically watched it for them. (Princess Jing became my fav. character in the drama, and I think she's either the first or second fav character in all the dramas I have seen. )

Well, I like the ending song too & too bad Princess Jing died huh? She's so cute & yet...I think in the last episode, Fang Bing Bing was poisoned & Huang Hai Bing tought that she died. Then Du-Du(he is sooo funny) gave FBB the medicine that he thought was a candy & FBB came back 2 life. I'm sorry if it's too short, I really can't remember the specific detail since i have finish this series long ago & have watched other series

I'm still watching this and almost to the end. It makes me sad =(
    Anyhoo, I was wondering, does anyone know the name of the actress who plays the princess? She's so cute. I cried when she died T_T

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryokitty
    Anyhoo, I was wondering, does anyone know the name of the actress who plays the princess? She's so cute. I cried when she died T_T
    Sun Fei Fei
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Sun Fei Fei
    Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the summary!

And as for Princess Jing, I loved her as well! And is there more info about Sun Fei Fei? I have never seen her in any other dramas. She seem like a pretty good actress, nay? (Also cried so much b/c of the Jing-Zong relationship.) What other dramas did she play in?

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375
    Thanks for the summary!

And as for Princess Jing, I loved her as well! And is there more info about Sun Fei Fei? I have never seen her in any other dramas. She seem like a pretty good actress, nay? (Also cried so much b/c of the Jing-Zong relationship.) What other dramas did she play in?
    I've never seen her in any dramas too, & She is a pretty good actress & she's really cute too

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-04-14/U843P28T3D702760F326DT20050414160141.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.scol.com.cn/pic/200497850224.jpg')

I've seen her in a modern police drama called Zhong An Liu Zhu. She's also in Li Wei Dang Guan 2, Bei Jing Wo De Ai, and Wan Mei, among other TV series. I know one of her latest unreleased series is Kai Chuang Sheng Shi, in which she plays a Sui princess and love interest of Li Shi Min (played by Shen Xiao Hai).

Some more info about Sun Fei Fei:

Birthdate: February 21 (If I knew the year, I'd post it.)
    Astrological sign: Pisces
    Native of: He Bei, Mainland China
    Height: 171 cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Blood type: B
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

She's that tall? She seemed so petite in PZXY! Even in KCSS with SXH she doesn't seem to be big at all. I know she's really slim though. So cute!

Thanks a lot Lady Zhuge!

Quote Originally Posted by Aphraeleiss
    She's that tall? She seemed so petite in PZXY! Even in KCSS with SXH she doesn't seem to be big at all. I know she's really slim though. So cute!
    A lot of dramas make tall actresses look petit compared to the taller actresses. It's really hard for a short actress (especially more, an actor), to become famous even if they're good at acting, b/c they are hardly well used. (Carol Yeung is an example.)