Page 11 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Talking I agree

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    For this series, I'll give it to Hu Ge...since it's his first series and first time acting...they grabbed him out of acting school. He's really good for a first timer.
    Yes, I agree with you. Hu Ge is cool!

For this series, I'll give it to Hu Ge...since it's his first series and first time acting...they grabbed him out of acting school. He's really good for a first timer.

*sigh* i think our friend crazylife here only got eyes for LYF and anything good about Ady must be put down
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    *sigh* i think our friend crazylife here only got eyes for LYF and anything good about Ady must be put down
    No no...you got me wrong. I'm not putting down Ady. I would watch and have watched all of Ady's series because she's in it.

In this series, Ady is great but to give the best actor award...I would choose Hu Ge. He looks like a pro...with many years of experience...but this was his first series.

You have to admit. He was good for a first timer right?

Talking

No no...you got me wrong. I'm not putting down Ady. I would watch and have watched all of Ady's series because she's in it.

In this series, Ady is great but to give the best actor award...I would choose Hu Ge. He looks like a pro...with many years of experience...but this was his first series.

In my own personal view, Ady is the best Taiwan actress in this new millennium. Hope she can get the Golden Horse award for best Asian actress!

Liu Yifei is also good. No comments on whether who is better between the two of them. For me, I only like Ady An Yixuan.

true.. I think Hu Ge was good.. actually much better than those pretty boy models we get these days that are proclaimed "Actors" Hu Ge looked very versatile, changing from a childish person into a mature person... and boy.. it looked sad to see his expression when two women he loved died.

true.. I think Hu Ge was good.. actually much better than those pretty boy models we get these days that are proclaimed "Actors" Hu Ge looked very versatile, changing from a childish person into a mature person... and boy.. it looked sad to see his expression when two women he loved died.
    Even though I LYF, but I'm not a hardcore fan who dislike other actresses. I'll watch any series. Well, maybe not TVB lately since most the actress/actors are so old.

The one TVB I could think of right now is the one with 'Raymond, Ron, Leila'. Forgot the title too.

At what age did Ady start acting? What was her first series?
    im not sure whats her 1st series, but if im not wrong, she started acting in ard 2002 so she was abt 21 or 22 then. but it wasnt till 2003 when she starred in the outsiders where ppl started to really notice her, given the success of the series and after that, she just got offered more roles in high profile productions.

actually xian jian wasnt hu ge's 1st series, he did another modern series together with sun li before called "pu gong ying". but he's not that bad of an actor given that he's new with little real experience, he does have potential
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 09-21-05 at 01:14 PM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Duan Yu
    So far, how is Ady's character like in the show China Hero? From the cover, I sensed that she is a serious type in her role...
    it's actually renamed "the legend of hero". like i said earlier, ady's character, chen jie yu is the typical sweet and gentle lady, the role is rather bland and one dimensional, thus doesnt need much acting. it's somewhat like xiao yanzi in the outsiders though less interesting. i was waiting for her 2nd character to come out (she plays the daughter of her earlier character towards the end) since i read that its a much cooler character but im up to episode30 (theres a total of 40episodes) and the character still hasnt appeared, it's still showing ady in the mother/1st role. anyway, i'll watch further and tell u guys how she fares in the 2nd role.

Did anyone watched China heroes? I was wondring what the series was about.
    if u've watched the movie "a man named hero" starring ekin cheng, kristy yeung, nicholas tse and shu qi, you'll roughly know the story. it's adapted from a popular comic series (like wind and cloud), set in around the 1930s or 1940s shanghai and america telling the story of the protaganist named 'hero'. he has a family and fiancee (ady) initially in the chinese countryside but escapes to america after he kills someone who murdered his parents. thn there's more twists and subplots, he meets ppl, makes friends and enemies, gets reunited with his fiancee etc. after the 1st like 10 episodes or more, the story shifts to shanghai and stuff happens frm there.

hero is played by peter ho (which i dont really like and doesnt do very well in the role) and ady plays his fiancee and later his wife who bears him a pair of twins (1 boy 1 girl) before dying after she's harmed by hero's enemy. hero's enemy abducts his daughter and ruins her life when he raises her up as a cold blooded killer and makes her grow up hating hero, her father.

Wise Fool

Default So Ady does not appear often throughout this show?

[QUOTE=sunnysnow]it's actually renamed "the legend of hero". like i said earlier, ady's character, chen jie yu is the typical sweet and gentle lady, the role is rather bland and one dimensional, thus doesnt need much acting. it's somewhat like xiao yanzi in the outsiders though less interesting. i was waiting for her 2nd character to come out (she plays the daughter of her earlier character towards the end) since i read that its a much cooler character but im up to episode30 (theres a total of 40episodes) and the character still hasnt appeared, it's still showing ady in the mother/1st role. anyway, i'll watch further and tell u guys how she fares in the 2nd role.

So Ady does not appear often throughout this show? Anyway, thanks for the info! Please tell me your reviews again once you finish the show. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    im not sure whats her 1st series, but if im not wrong, she started acting in ard 2002 so she was abt 21 or 22 then. but it wasnt till 2003 when she starred in the outsiders where ppl started to really notice her, given the success of the series and after that, she just got offered more roles in high profile productions.

actually xian jian wasnt hu ge's 1st series, he did another modern series together with sun li before called "pu gong ying". but he's not that bad of an actor given that he's new with little real experience, he does have potential
    My hat off to you sunnysnow. Thank you for clarifying that up for me

She looks hot with serious face.

AWWWWWWWWWw.. Ady dies in China Heroes? I cross that off my list of thigns to watch

I did watched the movie with Ekin. Kristy played Ady's role.. and Kristy hardly was in any scenes

Smile

My hat off to you sunnysnow. Thank you for clarifying that up for me
    I also thought that she started acting in year 2003...

Thanks for the information. Now bot me and crazylife123 knows who to contact if we want to know more about Ady. Thanks!

Question Ady's role

AWWWWWWWWWw.. Ady dies in China Heroes? I cross that off my list of thigns to watch

I did watched the movie with Ekin. Kristy played Ady's role.. and Kristy hardly was in any scenes
    What role did Ady acted in China heroes? Is she acting as the ninja girl who falls in love with Hua Yinxiong or is she Hua Yinxiong's wife ( Hua Jianxiong's mother )?

Sunny said that Ady is playing the fiance... *sigh* the movie's character was terrible.

Unhappy I have already guessed on that.

Sunny said that Ady is playing the fiance... *sigh* the movie's character was terrible.
    I have already guessed on that, since Ady is not the main leading female actress in the show...

Guess I will buy her other shows...

ady plays hua yingxiong's fiancee/wife and later his daughter. yes, kristy played her role in the movie but chen jieyu (ady's character) in the movie hardly appeared and was just so blah, whereas she's better in the series.

if we look in terms of cast listing and character wise, ady is listed as the lead actress, and being yinxiong's wife, she's the main female character while qin lan(the one who plays the japanese girl, mu xiuluo) is the 2nd lead. but they share about equal screentime, so they're both leads imo.

i've just finished the series and i find it average, nothing special. luckily i only rented it. xian jian is way better thn this. stuff i didnt like abt the series was the dressing and hair, which was horrendous on the actors, peter ho as hua yingxiong (he just doesnt have that poise and charisma to make the kter appealing), the actor who acted as his son, hua jianxiong (whose accent is just as horrible as peter's)..and the last couple of episodes which were rather rushed and not properly developed imo.

i found ady's acting better in the later parts of the series(especially when she was pregnant, gave birth and her dying scenes), she was average in the earlier parts, nothing special. in fact i thought qin lan, the 2nd lead actress did a better job(her character required more and different emotions) though i didnt really like her character much. i think i prefered ady's acting in the last few episodes as hua yingxiong's daughter/jianxiong's twin sister, hua wenying. the character is more complexed thn that of chen jieyu and gave ady more to work with. she was great with those evil stares and cunning smiles, and made her vengeful character convincing. a pity that character only appeared towards the end, and ady had to act more as jieyu, which doesnt do her justice, since ady's capable of much more.

this is not really an ady series, more of a "men series" and since so, eventhough she's the lead actress, her screentime is not alot. as u can guess frm the title, the series centres around hua yingxiong, so peter ho, and possibly the actor who plays his enemy gets the most screentime. thus if anyone wants to watch it just for ady, i suggest renting, since the series itself is not that great either.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 09-22-05 at 01:11 PM.

Wise Fool

Question Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    ady plays hua yingxiong's fiancee/wife and later his daughter. yes, kristy played her role in the movie but chen jieyu (ady's character) in the movie hardly appeared and was just so blah, whereas she's better in the series.

if we look in terms of cast listing and character wise, ady is listed as the lead actress, and being yinxiong's wife, she's the main female character while qin lan(the one who plays the japanese girl, mu xiuluo) is the 2nd lead. but they share about equal screentime, so they're both leads imo.

i've just finished the series and i find it average, nothing special. luckily i only rented it. xian jian is way better thn this. stuff i didnt like abt the series was the dressing and hair, which was horrendous on the actors, peter ho as hua yingxiong (he just doesnt have that poise and charisma to make the kter appealing), the actor who acted as his son, hua jianxiong (whose accent is just as horrible as peter's)..and the last couple of episodes which were rather rushed and not properly developed imo.

i found ady's acting better in the later parts of the series(especially when she was pregnant, gave birth and her dying scenes), she was average in the earlier parts, nothing special. in fact i thought qin lan, the 2nd lead actress did a better job(her character required more and different emotions) though i didnt really like her character much. i think i prefered ady's acting in the last few episodes as hua yingxiong's daughter/jianxiong's twin sister, hua wenying. the character is more complexed thn that of chen jieyu and gave ady more to work with. she was great with those evil stares and cunning smiles, and made her vengeful character convincing. a pity that character only appeared towards the end, and ady had to act more as jieyu, which doesnt do her justice, since ady's capable of much more.

this is not really an ady series, more of a "men series" and since so, eventhough she's the lead actress, her screentime is not alot. as u can guess frm the title, the series centres around hua yingxiong, so peter ho, and possibly the actor who plays his enemy gets the most screentime. thus if anyone wants to watch it just for ady, i suggest renting, since the series itself is not that great either.
    Hi

Thanks for the tip, really appreciate you giving your reviews. I have just confirmed not to buy the show...

I think I will just concentrate on Ady's dramas where she is the main female leading character...or dramas that she will appear most of the time throughout the show. I heard that there's a drama on baseball and she is just a special guest?

Default Ady An Yixuan's birthday...

Ady An Yixuan's 25th birthday is drawing very near. Her birthday falls on 29 September!

Let us all wish her a very happy 25th birthday and wish her good health, happiness and success in her acting career!

Quote Originally Posted by Duan Yu
    Hi

Thanks for the tip, really appreciate you giving your reviews. I have just confirmed not to buy the show...

I think I will just concentrate on Ady's dramas where she is the main female leading character...or dramas that she will appear most of the time throughout the show. I heard that there's a drama on baseball and she is just a special guest?
    yeah, see back a couple of pages. she only appeared for like the 1st few episodes or something.

besides xian jian, the outsiders 1 and 2 as well as blazing courage and the legend of hero, i cant seem to find any other ady series is stores. though ady is lead in blazing courage and the legend of hero, her screentime is minimal, since her character is both series is not outstanding, especially in blazing courage where she appeared so little and played a rather boring character, i thought the 2nd lead actress (the one who's paired up with blue lan) had like a more important character thn ady, and more screentime.

i dont think there's anymore upcoming series where ady has loads of screentime, unlike in the outsiders, in fact i think ady had the most screentime and was undisputably the female lead in the outsiders 1 and 2. the series she did after hero was da han tian zi 3, which centres around emperor han wudi, and no doubt huang xiaoming would get all the screentime. and she's 2nd lead in her latest series with vicki and its no question that vicki would get all the hype instead.

Wise Fool