Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

sunnysnow why can't i see the pictures you posted? Can anyone pls help me on this?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    sunnysnow why can't i see the pictures you posted? Can anyone pls help me on this?

thanks
    really? i can see it perfectly. hmmm, maybe try refreshing your comp or something. is it only you or others too?
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

well i can see it fine lol...

in da han tian zi 3

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg.163.com/ent/0506/28/dh4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg.163.com/movie/0505/10/dh1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg.163.com/movie/0505/10/dh4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg.163.com/movie/0505/10/dh5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg.163.com/movie/0505/10/dh6.jpg')

Wise Fool

other pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ked.go1.icpcn.com/110/mm/3/ayx/0002.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ked.go1.icpcn.com/110/mm/3/ayx/0004.jpg')

Wise Fool

She looks so cute in ancient costumes
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

she looks so angry in DHTZ 3.

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    she looks so angry in DHTZ 3.

yeah i heard it was cause she's supposed to be in this fight scene with that actor(who acts as her brother in the series). i heard ady's character is a strong, wilful and stuborn one in dhtz3, and she'll play the daughter-in-law of han wudi( played by huang xiaoming). it's a pity they cant play a couple since there were rumours going on that ady and hxm are very close offscreen.

Wise Fool

some pretty creations of ady in xian jian.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/yueru1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/yueru2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/yueru3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/yueru4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/yueru5.jpg')

Wise Fool

mvs of ady as yueru in xian jian (made by fans)
    http://www.powerauto.net/yiru.wmv
    http://www.shangzhou.net/pal.wmv

Wise Fool

da han tian zi 3........>>>>Anyone know the viet title for this series?

I just saw one of the MV.. she is really cute with Hu Ge... i can't believe she had to die like that withouth getting resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I just saw one of the MV.. she is really cute with Hu Ge... i can't believe she had to die like that withouth getting resurrected.
    tons of viewers have been complaining abt the meaningless and abrupt death of yueru. i just found out frm a xian jian forum that we are clueless as to why yueru just stood there, waiting to be killed because the company that distributed the series cut alot of scenes, which made up of full 2 episodes. the original, uncut taiwanese version is 40episodes, where as the chinese version which is mostly watched and on sale is only 38episodes.

yueru actually stood there, awaiting death because when she initially entered the pagoda with xiaoyao, they met the spirit of jiangming (another character, who is guarding the place). although they later manage to make the spirit RIP, he told them that they cannot rescue ling'er and escape alive cause he put a curse on the bottom of the pagoda (where ling'er is trapped) that someone's live has to sacrifice in order for the others to escape, and there is no way to undo the curse. yueru knows that xiaoyao will choose to sacrifice himself, and not bearing to let him die, she chooses to sacrifice herself instead, thus explaining why she just stood there dumbly to die. (what a crucial and important scene, and they had to cut it out, together with several more touching scenes after yueru died, as well as other scenes!!!! )

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    tons of viewers have been complaining abt the meaningless and abrupt death of yueru. i just found out frm a xian jian forum that we are clueless as to why yueru just stood there, waiting to be killed because the company that distributed the series cut alot of scenes, which made up of full 2 episodes. the original, uncut taiwanese version is 40episodes, where as the chinese version which is mostly watched and on sale is only 38episodes.

yueru actually stood there, awaiting death because when she initially entered the pagoda with xiaoyao, they met the spirit of jiangming (another character, who is guarding the place). although they later manage to make the spirit RIP, he told them that they cannot rescue ling'er and escape alive cause he put a curse on the bottom of the pagoda (where ling'er is trapped) that someone's live has to sacrifice in order for the others to escape, and there is no way to undo the curse. yueru knows that xiaoyao will choose to sacrifice himself, and not bearing to let him die, she chooses to sacrifice herself instead, thus explaining why she just stood there dumbly to die. (what a crucial and important scene, and they had to cut it out, together with several more touching scenes after yueru died, as well as other scenes!!!! )
    Thank you for clarification on this matter. I was confused but now I understand. That was stupid of them to take it out. Do you know why they took that out?

Hmm...I think the curse was actually explained in the movie, and I also recall the the spirit sword (uhm, the guy who brought linger to the temple in the first place) also mentioned something about three going in, but only two can come out.
    I don't think the part with xiaoyao planning to sacrifice himself was mentioned, though I don't think that's in the uncut version either, but scenes post-yueru's death were confirmed to have been cut.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow

oh is that so?? Well, could it be that YueRu saw how much xiao jiao was willing to die with ling er that she felt she had lost him, and lost her heart. That and she wanted them to be together that she sacrifice herself? she's too cute

btw, this game is on what system?

Quote Originally Posted by Tei
    Hmm...I think the curse was actually explained in the movie, and I also recall the the spirit sword (uhm, the guy who brought linger to the temple in the first place) also mentioned something about three going in, but only two can come out.
    I don't think the part with xiaoyao planning to sacrifice himself was mentioned, though I don't think that's in the uncut version either, but scenes post-yueru's death were confirmed to have been cut.
    was the curse explained in the series?? the only part was that jian shen told ling'er that 1 of them would die if yueru and xiaoyao came to rescue her and he later asked her whether she was willing to sacrifice herself (which she agreed to but later backed out of ). there were also rough mentions by jiu jian xian (to xiaoyao and yueru before they entered) that no one can escape alive. but i dont recall any mentions of a curse, just that the audience were told that out of the 3 of them, someone will die, thats all. the scene abt jiangming explaining the curse was cut out, thats why i was confused as to why yueru sacrificed herself (since i thought ling'er was the only one who knew abt the 1 person sacrificing thing). btw, has anyone watched the uncut version?
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-15-05 at 06:11 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    oh is that so?? Well, could it be that YueRu saw how much xiao jiao was willing to die with ling er that she felt she had lost him, and lost her heart. That and she wanted them to be together that she sacrifice herself? she's too cute

btw, this game is on what system?
    windows. and it's only available in chinese. and yes, another reason why she decided to sacrifice (besides wanting to save xiaoyao) is because after xiaoyao recalled his memory, she knew that he was really ling er's husband and xiaoyao would thus, never leave ling'er again (yueru is not the kind of girl who would still go on fighting for xiaoyao when she knows he's married, and furthermore, has a child, she's a magnaimous, kind and honest character) and would sacrifice and give up everything for the sake of xiaoyao's happiness. another reason was she probably knew xiaoyao would be very confused and messed up (since he also loved yueru) and will feel very guilty and sad if he left yueru all alone and be with ling'er. so i guess she also sacrificed herself so that xiaoyao wouldn't have to be in a difficult position.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-15-05 at 06:25 AM.

Wise Fool

i heard the game will come out in english, is this true? Can't wait

i dont think it's coming out in english. its just that i heard that there are people doing translations of the game and turning it into a video for people who dun understand chinese to view.

Wise Fool