Page 4 of 153 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

you can d/l the translated game demo here:
    http://paleng.blog.com/
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I wonder...who would I sacrifice if I was in Hu Ge's Shoes...I would sacrifice Ady and leave with Liu Yi Fei too...LOL

He chose the right girl but she end being dead...oh well...he could always find someone new.

if i were hu ge or any other guy, i would definitely choose ady's yueru over ling'er. yueru's just one awesome girl and i think she's really great and matches xiaoyao really well. xiaoyao will never have to feel sad, worried, bored or lonely with yueru around. however, as much as i want xiaoyao to end up with yueru in the series, i didnt wish ling'er to die either, i was actually hoping that the 3 could end up happily together.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    if i were hu ge or any other guy, i would definitely choose ady's yueru over ling'er. yueru's just one awesome girl and i think she's really great and matches xiaoyao really well. xiaoyao will never have to feel sad, worried, bored or lonely with yueru around. however, as much as i want xiaoyao to end up with yueru in the series, i didnt wish ling'er to die either, i was actually hoping that the 3 could end up happily together.
    You've read my mind sunnysnow. If I was Hu Ge and if both girls survive, I'll take them as my wives. It's legal to have more than 1 wife back then. I wonder if both girls will agree to be his wife. I think with Ling'er's character...she wouldn't mind. I don't know about yueru though...she seem to be the jealous type. However, eventually she'll give in. LoL Wish it was legal here in the US.

well, if that is the case, i would think yueru would agree for a threesome. i mean she sacrificed her self for those 2, so why not live happily with each other instead?

btw., anyoen playing the demo?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    You've read my mind sunnysnow. If I was Hu Ge and if both girls survive, I'll take them as my wives. It's legal to have more than 1 wife back then. I wonder if both girls will agree to be his wife. I think with Ling'er's character...she wouldn't mind. I don't know about yueru though...she seem to be the jealous type. However, eventually she'll give in. LoL Wish it was legal here in the US.
    yueru would definitely agree to xiaoyao being together with her as well as ling'er, she may seem spoilt and stuborn but she's really kind, magnaimous and forgiving at heart. she's even willing to sacrifice herself for xiaoyao to be together with ling'er and in the game, yueru actually said something like the 3 of us must be happy together always. but, they had to kill her and ling'er off and make xiaoyao all alone, well at least he still had a daughter named after yueru with ling'er.

Wise Fool

Xiao yao should have taken em all!! Go back in time and even get Ling er's mum. Heck Nan man mama was available too!

HAHAHAAHA!!! This sounds like some special thoughts here...

What's the other actress name who star with Ady An Yi Xuan and Lui Yi Fei? She's the one who dress like a man. She was also cute. Damn, I love this series. Wish they make a part two. Hopefully all of the ladies revise from the dead and add a couple of more good looking ladies. LoL

for fans of blue and ady (san zi and xian yan zi), there's a new series just released on yesasia called "china heroes" which stars them both again. however, their love story is v little similar to the outsiders as in blue loves ady bt she loves the lead actor, played by peter ho.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...c/version-all/

Wise Fool

have anyone watch china hero yet? I want to buy from yesasia but I want to see if this serie worth buying.
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

i saw alittle of 'hero', ady is fine: pretty, likeable as usual. but the character she plays is bland (people who liked her fiesty personality in Xianjian probably wont like this character). Plus, her screentime is limited and she is pretty much reduced to a secondary flowervase. Yea, she's billed as the female lead, but most of the focus remains on the male characters. the plot, like any other yang pei pei drama, is scattered, incoherent and trite.
    She has no chemistry with peter ho and their relationship in the drama is just genreally not very likeable. ady is always a nice presence in any drama, but I personally think this material is beneath her.

oh thanks u then I guess It wouldnt be worth buying then.........the only serie I like is the one with couple sharing alot of chemistry... too bad she dont have much chemistry with peter..

i dont like peter (he's been given tons of juicy chances and yet cant seem to improve much) and he somehow is just unable to spark off any good chemistry with his co-stars. i was hoping to see ady with blue though. but judging frm divinefish's comments, i have a feeling i wont get to see much of ady(which is the reason i'll watch it in the 1st place at all)..keep us updated on the series though so i'll know to get it or not.

Wise Fool

I like peter... I think peter and ady looks good together... But I think peter need to put more weight cus he kind of too skiny as well as Ady... Actress these day extremly skiny..which look so unhealthy..

hey crazylife123, thanks for your effort in posting ady pics but i cant view them and neither can others cause i think u directly hotlinked from asianfanatics, which is not allowed, they are very uptighty when it comes to hotlinking pics and all. you'll have to save those pics somewhere like photobucket or yahoo it u wanna post.

Wise Fool