Page 50 of 153 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I always thought Ling Er's is more of a girly girl, and therefore, her clothings would be more feminine and cute. Yue Ru is more spunky and tom boyish, so therefore she has the sassy red color and much more simpler clothes
    good for you. at least your comments make sense. others...i dont know...

why do people think that the director/makeup crew only wants to make lyf looks good and while the other look bad?

In CP, there was a scene with Ling'er and Ah Nu. Both ladies switch outfits. When lyf wore the outfit, she made the outfit looks better on her. Can it be that LYF just looks better than Ady or Esther? Can it be just that and nothing else? I highly doubt they're trying to make one actress look better than other. Yue Ru's clothes fits her role.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarcane
    Really? I actually liked her hair in CP. I thought it was cute and matched with her character.

I don't think anyone has shared these pictures yet:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/401/a592d75d.jpg')

They're old, but pretty nonetheless
    They're old? How old? Isn't Ady standing with the Korean hottie, Jae Hee? Ady looks beautiful. Anyway, haven't been visiting so I need to catch up on a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    good for you. at least your comments make sense. others...i dont know...

why do people think that the director/makeup crew only wants to make lyf looks good and while the other look bad?

In CP, there was a scene with Ling'er and Ah Nu. Both ladies switch outfits. When lyf wore the outfit, she made the outfit looks better on her. Can it be that LYF just looks better than Ady or Esther? Can it be just that and nothing else? I highly doubt they're trying to make one actress look better than other. Yue Ru's clothes fits her role.
    Perhaps the opinions and preferences of males and females differ. I agree with Sugar, LYF had the better wardrobe, from head to toe. Ady had the worst clothes, though still decent.

I think it's pretty obvious that the crew would make the female lead appear sweeter and more beautiful than the rest.

LYF looks really pretty in ancient clothing but in regular clothes, her beauty seems to fade after Ady so I would think it's the eye catching wardrobe that enhances LYF's beauty in each serial (TLBB, CP, and ROCH). As for Esther, she's cute but not pretty so it wouldn't matter what she wore, she'll always be cute, not gorgeously beautiful like Ady. It would have been much more interesting if Ady and LYF switched clothes because both's beauty are about the same. That would have made quite a difference.

I thought true beauty shined no matter what one wore and personally, that's not the case for LYF. LYF loses that elegant glow when she wears modern clothes. As for Ady, she's beautiful in ancient and modern. Anyway, not to step on anyone's toes, just expressing my honest opinions.

I dont think Ady'll look good in LYF's costumes in CP and vice versa. It just doesnt suit their character or looks. The costume designer did give some thought to the actresses and character when he/she designed the outfits. Ady's costume is the right colour, loud and striking and the cloths and hair and earring is somewhat simple and modern-looking, just like the character, who's active and somewhat tomboyish.

LYF is the typical ancient beauty and her character was the damsel in distress so the very soft and feminine costumes suited her and did enhanced her beauty alot. Ah Nu's costumes suited and were in tune with her childish character as well. I thought LYF didnt look as as gd in Ah Nu's costume and vice versa when they switched clothes. Just my 2 cents though
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

sunnysnow:

I think what "asillysaint" meant to say was that it would have been more interesting had Ady and LYF been the 2 to switch clothing during that brief scene in CP instead of it being Esther & LYF. I don't think she meant switch clothing throughout the entire series... but do correct me if I'm wrong.

Having said that, I agree with her... although, I think their hairdos also have somewhat of an affect on their appearance. If memory serves me right, LYF & Esther merely switched costumes, but left their hair and make-up the same as it was before. This was one of the reasons why I didn't find either girls very appealing when they traded off, because their hair and make-up did not match with their style of clothing, and thus, both ended up looking rather "dull", IMO. And like what you've said, the costume designer specifically designed the costumes so that they'd fit with each character's personality, so the swap just didn't look right to me. In fact, I was honestly quite relieved when they switched back haha.

PS: In regards to the pictures I've previously posted, they were taken around July of last year, I believe. So yeah, they are pretty old. As for Jae Hee... here's part of an article regarding this event:
    Taiwanese Actress Presents Jae Hee with Inline Skates

Actor Jae Hee, who is visiting Taiwan to promote the KBS series Sassy Girl Chun-hyang, received a surprise gift -- inline skates -- from Taiwanese actress Ady An on July 11 at a press conference held in a department store.

An, who gained popularity for her role in a Taiwanese epic drama, bought a pair of inline skates for Jae after he told local reporters in an interview on July 10 that his hobby was inline skating.
    (that was the only part dealing with Ady, but you can read the rest of it here: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movi...opage%5B1%5D=1)

So I guess our Ady developed a small liking towards JH after watching MSG?

Another pic of them together:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/401/843e6ef6.jpg')

Aw, Ady's so sweet! Is she a fan of that korean actor thn? How i wish she'll get a pair of skates for me as well thanks for the news sugarcane!

BTW, i've watched till the middle of Ady's old series, "Single home" which i rented 2 wks ago. Plot is so-so, jokes are hilarious and Ady's beautiful and hot!! I dont know why but Ady looks really fresh and beautiful in this series as compared to her other modern ones. Maybe because she was younger back thn. And she looks really really tanned in this series as well, her clothes are so nice, her hair is so pretty and all. Oh and there was this part where Ady wore rather skimpy clothes sleeping and her figure was perfect! Li Wei's character, who is the lead, was practically drooling all over her
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-17-06 at 05:10 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Aw, Ady's so sweet! Is she a fan of that korean actor thn? How i wish she'll get a pair of skates for me as well thanks for the news sugarcane!

BTW, i've watched till the middle of Ady's old series, "Single home" which i rented 2 wks ago. Plot is so-so, jokes are hilarious and Ady's beautiful and hot!! I dont know why but Ady looks really fresh and beautiful in this series as compared to her other modern ones. Maybe because she was younger back thn. And she looks really really tanned in this series as well, her clothes are so nice, her hair is so pretty and all. Oh and there was this part where Ady wore rather skimpy clothes sleeping and her figure was perfect! Li Wei's character, who is the lead, was practically drooling all over her

you are making me jealous I want to see Ady's hotness
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

you are making me jealous I want to see Ady's hotness
    too bad sugar dearie And Ady gave Li Wei a peak on the lips as well. Too bad his character is such a whiny puss, he loves his gf but he also likes Ady. poor ady, having to play this type of character again..innocently falling for a guy who doesnt dare tell her he has a gf

Wise Fool

too bad sugar dearie And Ady gave Li Wei a peak on the lips as well. Too bad his character is such a whiny puss, he loves his gf but he also likes Ady. poor ady, having to play this type of character again..innocently falling for a guy who doesnt dare tell her he has a gf

talking about putting salt on the wound.. and they call me evil.

the Flying Fox trailer was horrid Her character turned into some deranged pyscho...

talking about putting salt on the wound.. and they call me evil.

the Flying Fox trailer was horrid Her character turned into some deranged pyscho...
    I dont even wanna think abt MRL..i just can't bear to bring myself to watch poor Ady torutured physically and mentally onscreen..it's just too much

Wise Fool

Default Fans of Ady and Dylan

2 short clips of the couple in WROL. No english subs though so ask me if u wanna know whats going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhuLc...be%20of%20love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XmbH...be%20of%20love

Wise Fool

Sunnysnow, could you please translate that? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kay-Li
    Sunnysnow, could you please translate that? =)
    Both clips take place after Ady's character has woken up frm a long coma which has caused her to lose fractions of her memory. Dylan still loves her and is trying to win back her heart since she doesnt remember him.

The first clip:

Dylan takes Ady out on a day trip, buys her ice-cream and brings her to watch a sort of celebration of lights. When he sends her home, Ady tells him that she had a wonderful day and Dylan tells her that she has always been a girl who is easily happy (this, Ady has forgotten). Ady then asks Dylan to tell her everything about her past, including their relationship...

2nd clip:

Ady returns home to find Dylan waiting for her with his hand bleeding. She brings him home to dress his wound and Dlyan asks her why she is back so late. Ady doesnt answer the question but asks him why is he at her house so late at night. She then realises that Dylan stands outside her house every night to ensure that she offs her lights and sleep before returning home peacefully. She asks him why he is so silly in which he replies that it has been a habit to do that all this years. He has to talk to her every night before he can fall asleep but tells Ady not to feel pressured.

Ady tells him that she has found out that Michael's character is in love with Megan's. (Ady and Michael used to be childhood lovers before she met Dylan and fell for him. When she woke up frm her coma, she forgot the times she spent with Dylan and only remembers the times she spent with Michael).

Ady tells Dylan that she thought she would feel empty after knowing the truth but to her surprise, she doesnt even feel hurt. She tells Dylan that Michael thn tells her that the person she loved most before was Dylan. Ady says that she was confused and went out for a walk. She tells Dylan that she doesnt know where her heart has gone and is feeling frightened with the emptiness inside her..

Wise Fool

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

thank you so much sunnysnow

Quote Originally Posted by sugarcane
    sunnysnow:
    I think what "asillysaint" meant to say was that it would have been more interesting had Ady and LYF been the 2 to switch clothing during that brief scene in CP instead of it being Esther & LYF. I don't think she meant switch clothing throughout the entire series... but do correct me if I'm wrong.

PS: In regards to the pictures I've previously posted, they were taken around July of last year, I believe. So yeah, they are pretty old. As for Jae Hee... here's part of an article regarding this event:
    (that was the only part dealing with Ady, but you can read the rest of it here: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movi...opage%5B1%5D=1)

So I guess our Ady developed a small liking towards JH after watching MSG?

Another pic of them together:
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/401/843e6ef6.jpg
    Thanks, that's what I meant.

Well, all I'm trying to say is, I've seen better outfits that match the loud and tough tomboy image. Yue Ru's wardrobe wasn't the best, the colors suited well but the overall designs were not appealing to me.

Aw, thanks for sharing more of the Jae Hee and Ady photos. Ady is so cute.

Despite all of the horrible alterations to Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain, I'm still gonna cheer Gillian and Ady on. Gillian for the first half and Ady for the continuing half. I'm gonna pay attention to Ady's portrayal and emotions only, not to the overall changes or else it would ruin my mood as well.

Go Ady~

To asillysaint, i understand perfectly what u were trying to say. I just thought that Ady's costumes were pretty nice in CP, thats all

Sigh, the more i watch "Single Home", the more i notice the difference btw Ady's looks now and then. She was so beautiful and fresh-looking way back as compared to now. I am watching "White Robe of Love" at the same time and i can just spot the difference in her appearance. She looks much more haggared and worn-out now. Poor girl, she doesnt seem to be aging very well

And i may be imagining things but i find that Ady's eyes looked bigger and brighter in "Single Home" as compared to "White Robe of Love".
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-19-06 at 01:00 PM.

Wise Fool

BTW, as much as i love Ady and as good as her acting is, I dunno whether i can bear sitting through 40 episodes of sheer crap and torture by WJ. I'll probably end up having nightmares of MRL stabbing me

Wise Fool

To asillysaint, i understand perfectly what u were trying to say. I just thought that Ady's costumes were pretty nice in CP, thats all

Sigh, the more i watch "Single Home", the more i notice the difference btw Ady's looks now and then. She was so beautiful and fresh-looking way back as compared to now. I am watching "White Robe of Love" at the same time and i can just spot the difference in her appearance. She looks much more haggared and worn-out now. Poor girl, she doesnt seem to be aging very well

And i may be imagining things but i find that Ady's eyes looked bigger and brighter in "Single Home" as compared to "White Robe of Love".

I think she looks a lil bloated in White Robe. I guess tired from filming nonstop

I think she looks a lil bloated in White Robe. I guess tired from filming nonstop
    Yes, she's been looking rather bloated ever since she finished filming Flying Fox. You can tell the difference because she filmed the earlier episodes of WROL before filming Flying Fox, while several scenes towards the end of WROL were filmed after Flying Fox. She looks like her usual self in the earlier scenes of WROL but really tired and bloated in the later scenes. I guess those were the scenes she filmed while she got sick recently. She looks worn out in the series with Raymond as well, which was filmed after Flying Fox. Poor Ady

Wise Fool

Ady: Smile everyone, we're onto our 1000th post

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/f/anyx/U1384P28T17D3136F229DT20060705162449.jpg')

Wise Fool