Page 55 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    because LYF is going to stanford, and because LYF is majoring in English or something
    i have nothing against LYF getting an education. I believe everyone has the right to and should get an education
    that's good...so why do people make it such a big deal over her education. if she's successful based on looks, then okay...let it be...super models used their looks for their sucess/money.

it's just when people kept on putting lyf down...and just praising their own actresses....just look so much like a hater.

why not just say, " good for lyf...and if only ady had a better manager "...

it's better than saying, " lyf is crappy...she shouldn't get all the roles...ady has more talent...she deserve the roles. "

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    why not just say, " good for lyf...and if only ady had a better manager "...
    I would love for Ady to change her manager but pls not LYF's obnoxious manager, pls. ..plus her manager has to have that kind of budget LYF's manager has to get her such hyped contracts
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Ady is ugly to u? she may be pretty average to some guys but she is nowhere ugly to me.

LYF may be leading Ady in terms of fame but not really in terms of quality. Im pretty sure we all know who's more passionate about and churns out more quality acting. And Ady's not in LYF's fame league simply because she doesn't have a rich daddy or rather, step-daddy to buy her singing and acting contracts. I find LYF prettier thn Ady, especially in ancient wear, but sometimes Ady looks more stylish and hotter thn LYF in modern wear. LYF is pretty but i doubt she'll be as hyped as today if not for the erm..backing

Surferket, I understand u actually. My brother sees nothing special in Ady because he thinks she's an average-looker but he admits that she can act and acts better thn people he can't stand, like LYF.

Zouk and MoS have babes like Ady? How come i dont see them? There alot of smoking, sultury, heavily made-up ladies though I think Ady's pretty sweet-looking and she has gorgeous eyes. She's not drop dead gorgeous but what drew me to her wasnt her looks but acting and charisma onscreen. She makes people laugh or cry at her character, not cringe in boredness unlike some others.
    sunny sunny...never said ady was ugly...just in general. you say lyf have all those backup...i think after a few series/movies/advertisements/promotions/modelings...ady and whoever have the same (money) to these things as well...you make it seem as if lyf never even lift up a hand to help herself. did she not have a few sleep...practice hard...did most of her stunt for roch? practicing singing/dancing/learning japanese for her music career each day...doesnt all these hardwork mean anything? it's not just her (daddy's money) that helps her. I would have to say it her looks and screen present. in an ancient series, if you put her in the same scene with other actresses, she'll get notice the most...IMO, i would say that LYF/GYY looks the best in ancient costumes.

I would love for Ady to change her manager but pls not LYF's obnoxious manager, pls. ..plus her manager has to have that kind of budget LYF's manager has to get her such hyped contracts
    i understand...but why have to put lyf down to make an actress that you like look good...

sunny, you know how it is....sometime it's not even about the contracts...most of the female leads role are usually good looking...and if they were to choose lyf/ady for the lead roles...they would choose lyf because she looks better than ady. 10 people might not agree with me that lyf looks better...but the truth is a million other people would agree with me more.

sunny sunny...never said ady was ugly...just in general. you say lyf have all those backup...i think after a few series/movies/advertisements/promotions/modelings...ady and whoever have the same (money) to these things as well...you make it seem as if lyf never even lift up a hand to help herself. did she not have a few sleep...practice hard...did most of her stunt for roch? practicing singing/dancing/learning japanese for her music career each day...doesnt all these hardwork mean anything? it's not just her (daddy's money) that helps her. I would have to say it her looks and screen present. in an ancient series, if you put her in the same scene with other actresses, she'll get notice the most...IMO, i would say that LYF/GYY looks the best in ancient costumes.
    Sigh, of course she has to do those stuff. But what i'm trying to say is that money buys her that opportunity. Anyone can work hard but its a matter of opportunity or means to achieve it. I believe she's not stupid enough to assume that just because she's wealthy, she doesnt have to put in some effort in what is offered to her, which would just make it more obvious that she is famous due to backing. I dont think whoever is helping her will allow her to that as well.

Wise Fool

i understand...but why have to put lyf down to make an actress that you like look good...

sunny, you know how it is....sometime it's not even about the contracts...most of the female leads role are usually good looking...and if they were to choose lyf/ady for the lead roles...they would choose lyf because she looks better than ady. 10 people might not agree with me that lyf looks better...but the truth is a million other people would agree with me more.
    Female roles are usually good-looking? How do u know directors will auto pick LYF over Ady? Not all directors are like ZJZ. You must be brain-washed by him dude. Many of them want someone who looks pretty but can actually act. Which director wants to turn their show into a beauty parade? It's a show, not a magazine spread, unless u have a role like XLN..which i thought LYF did pretty well btw.

Wise Fool

Sigh, of course she has to do those stuff. But what i'm trying to say is that money buys her that opportunity. Anyone can work hard but its a matter of opportunity or means to achieve it. I believe she's not stupid enough to assume that just because she's wealthy, she doesnt have to put in some effort in what is offered to her, which would just make it more obvious that she is famous due to backing. I dont think whoever is helping her will allow her to that as well.
    well, it doesnt matter...you dont usually put down other actresses to make own actresses look good. for me, i just want to see good looking girls on screen.

we'll never ever see gyy/alyssa/lyf/ady/ym/and other good looking ladies on the screen. oh well

Female roles are usually good-looking? How do u know directors will auto pick LYF over Ady? Not all directors are like ZJZ. You must be brain-washed by him dude. Many of them want someone who looks pretty but can actually act. Which director wants to turn their show into a beauty parade? It's a show, not a magazine spread, unless u have a role like XLN..which i thought LYF did pretty well btw.
    i didnt say (all)...i said usually(could be 50/50) but most of the time...the female leads are good looking. true or no?

oh yeah...about zjz...you're wrong...his new series...'bxj and domd'...the ladies arent great looking at all...so i dont know about that.

well, it doesnt matter...you dont usually put down other actresses to make own actresses look good. for me, i just want to see good looking girls on screen.

we'll never ever see gyy/alyssa/lyf/ady/ym/and other good looking ladies on the screen. oh well
    Sigh, im not putting down anyone..just making a comparison and stating based on what I think and am aware of. It's understandable that people dont like to hear the truth or comments which are usually ugly or disfavourable. Maybe you'll understand my comments once u can do that

As for now, i understand your replies because u like LYF and thus, obviously dont like to hear negative stuff abt her. It's nothing wrong though..tons of fans are like that and it's only natural they are unhappy if their idol is criticised

Wise Fool

oh yeah...about zjz...you're wrong...his new series...'bxj and domd'...the ladies arent great looking at all...so i dont know about that.
    Eva and SFF are considered beautiful in mainland. DOMD, he is stuck with not so famous actresses simply because the beautiful and famous ones reject or cant make it

i didnt say (all)...i said usually(could be 50/50) but most of the time...the female leads are good looking. true or no?
    Yes and why? Because the prerequisite to becoming an actress is that you must be pretty or even look better than the average person. So it's not difficult to find a pretty actress nowadays, but to look for one with good acting skills is another matter. So directors who are very serious abt their work normally settle with maybe a decent-looking actress with great acting skills because the acting is the more important factor. Looks? Well just hire the best costumes and makeup people..adjust the camera-angle and lighting to make the actress look nicer.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-29-06 at 12:42 AM.

Wise Fool

hey, can we get back to ady and stop contaminating this thread with lyf? i didn't come here to read about a stubborn and hypocritical fan contradicting himself to defend an actress.

let's get back to pleasant thoughts and talk about ady instead.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Sigh, im not putting down anyone..just making a comparison and stating based on what I think and am aware of. It's understandable that people dont like to hear the truth or comments which are usually ugly or disfavourable. Maybe you'll understand my comments once u can do that

As for now, i understand your replies because u like LYF and thus, obviously dont like to hear negative stuff abt her. It's nothing wrong though..tons of fans are like that and it's only natural they are unhappy if their idol is criticised
    no....it's not even about lyf...

if they only say..." lyf is a crappy actress "..... i'm fine with that...i'm not going to say anything...

but if they say...." ady is beautiful and talented. why does lyf get all good the roles when she's so crappy with her acting. " i see this in every thread. what does lyf have to do with anything with these actresses not getting roles...just make look like a hater...and dont tell me you dont see this stuff...it's in almost every single actress thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    hey, can we get back to ady and stop contaminating this thread with lyf? i didn't come here to read about a stubborn and hypocritical fan contradicting himself to defend an actress.

ok...lets not talk about lyf at all...or dont even mention her. but somehow...some of your comments always comes up in each actress thread comparing with lyf. if you dont mention lyf at all...most of us will do the same.

ok...lets not talk about lyf at all...or dont even mention her. but somehow...some of your comments always comes up in each actress thread comparing with lyf. if you dont mention lyf at all...most of us will do the same.
    puh-lease. you're one to talk. you bring lyf up in any thread when it has nothing to do with her (go to shu chang's thread yourself) and bash any actress to make her look better and most of your comments are inconsistent and contradict themselves just to support your current illogical argument.

anyhow, i can write an essay but i'd rather not waste anymore breath on lyf when other actresses are more worthy of my time and attention.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

if they only say..." lyf is a crappy actress "..... i'm fine with that...i'm not going to say anything...

but if they say...." ady is beautiful and talented. why does lyf get all good the roles when she's so crappy with her acting. " i see this in every thread. what does lyf have to do with anything with these actresses not getting roles...just make look like a hater...and dont tell me you dont see this stuff...it's in almost every single actress thread here.
    u noe crazylife123,u seem to be the only one who has enough common sense to say tt its not lyf's fault...she going back on my list again...lolxxx
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

nevermind...don't want to cause another war.

If LYF is not a good actress than people will not be happy with her getting good roles. (btw, i dont think her roles are good..good for making her famous but doesnt do much to improve her acting and versatility.) If you're not a good chef but u get to cook for important banquets or if you're not a good doctor but u get to do important operations..then may i ask if it'll spark off unhappiness?

Wise Fool

Im so sorry Pat Sigh, some smart alec has gone and create a Ady vs LYF thread now.

Wise Fool

puh-lease. you're one to talk. you bring lyf up in any thread when it has nothing to do with her (go to shu chang's thread yourself) and bash any actress to make her look better and most of your comments are inconsistent and contradict themselves just to support your current illogical argument.

anyhow, i can write an essay but i'd rather not waste anymore breath on lyf when other actresses are more worthy of my time and attention.
    contradicting myself? hmm...i could say this...sometime you're good with your post. you wouldn't lyf's name but would rather mention here and there about her.

" ...she's not a certain who depend on her looks "...everyone knows that you're talking about lyf...you dont mention her name but you mention something about her.

bash sc? how so? always said she was good actress...never said she was bad...only said that she looks better than lyf...and that's the truth...more people will say lyf look better than sc and most of the actresses...how is that bashing sc?