Page 62 of 153 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

hm.... these actresses these days always want to try out singing. most of them kind of turn out bad. i hope ady isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    I've never heard Ady sing before... do you have any clips of her singing or anything?

if u listened to the OST of OUtsider one.. Ady did a cover for Bu Gong Ping. It was fairly weak....and if that was after enhancement.. I don't know.

AS much as I like Ady acting... singing.... I might have to dissaprove unless she improve 3 times than what she showed
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    if u listened to the OST of OUtsider one.. Ady did a cover for Bu Gong Ping. It was fairly weak....and if that was after enhancement.. I don't know.

AS much as I like Ady acting... singing.... I might have to dissaprove unless she improve 3 times than what she showed
    sigh, why do they all go singing? As much as i like Ady's acting, i prefer not to hear her sing if she's no good at it.

She probably won't even sell that well, considering she's not that famous... i mean, other singers like LYF, FBB, Vicki, Ruby only sold because of popularity. Ady doesn't have the same support as them

Actually singers last way longer than being an actress. Most actresses can't stand the thought of aging and being consigned to supporting auntie roles as they grow older.

And who the hell is Ady anyway? Even TVB's Charmaine is more well known than this Ady.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    And who the hell is Ady anyway? Even TVB's Charmaine is more well known than this Ady.
    Ignorant fool..and i thought U didn't even know who Charmaine was. Ady is more probably more popular thn Charmaine in both Taiwan and the Mainland at the moment. Oh yea, but Charmaine's more famous in HK and... S'pore.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Ignorant fool..and i thought U didn't even know who Charmaine was. Ady is more probably more popular thn Charmaine in both Taiwan and the Mainland at the moment. Oh yea, but Charmaine's more famous in HK and... S'pore.
    hey, that's a really big surprise!
    what do you think of Ady singing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    NOOO! sing! Why??? SUnny and I heard her sing before... and she has a weak voice. I prefer her stick to her roots and keep acting.
    I dont fancy her singing. It's true! She has a weak voice. But i think she had no enhancements, prior training whatsoever when she did that number. There wasnt even any proper backup music, just a piano playing in the background...what do u call that? Sorry, Im a music idiot.

But I dont mind her releasing an album considering that she has already grasp her basics and can act decently. I wouldn't want her to just jump on the bandwagon and do a singing contract, leaving her acting stranded in mid-air without any thought of polishing and doing it properly first before she goes into another profession.

Wise Fool

Ahaa...wise fool calling me ignorant fool...kekeke
    But in the context of HK, Malaysia and SG I am still right.

hey, that's a really big surprise!
    what do you think of Ady singing?
    Pretty weak before, and not unique. She probably sounds like the tons of other idol pop singers in Taiwan, there're so many..i can lose count. I would rather she just act and act in more serials and go on to movies! But anyway, she's recording her album now as she's filming so I think it doesnt really spoil her chances of other acting offers since she isn't done filming with her current series yet.

BTW, if sugar doesnt upload the clip Ady does a quick no, I will later on at night
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 08-21-06 at 12:25 AM.

Wise Fool

Ahaa...wise fool calling me ignorant fool...kekeke
    But in the context of HK, Malaysia and SG I am still right.
    I dont know for Malaysia but it's probably the same for SG. And yes u are right, congrats!

Next que, which countries purchase and dd more of chinese entertainment?

Wise Fool

Pretty weak before, and not unique. She probably sounds like the tons of other idol pop singers in Taiwan, there're so many..i can lose count. I would rather she just act and act in more serials and go on to movies! But anyway, she's recording her album now as she's filming so I think it doesnt really spoil her chances of other acting offers since she isn't done filming with her current series yet.

BTW, if sugar doesnt upload the clip Ady does a quick no, I will later on at night
    Hope she doesn't want to suddenly go study in USA though

i don't mind if she continues to act, and fits in singing around it. I haven't heard her singing yet, but if you and sugar both say it's fairly average and weak, she's probably not suited to a singing career.

*prays that she continues to act*

Hope she doesn't want to suddenly go study in USA though

i don't mind if she continues to act, and fits in singing around it. I haven't heard her singing yet, but if you and sugar both say it's fairly average and weak, she's probably not suited to a singing career.

*prays that she continues to act*
    Why cant they just be like GYY? Focused and insistent only on her profession and means to improve on it? Untainted by other attractions...

Wise Fool

Why cant they just be like GYY? Focused and insistent only on her profession and means to improve on it? Untainted by other attractions...
    i agree
    what is with this trend towards being a singer and actor/actress! It's pretty rare to find one talented in singing and acting (Andy Lau!)

The thing that irks me most is that most of them suck at the other thing they attempt to do (in some cases they suck at both )

GYY is good at being a movie vase

GYY is good at being a movie vase

GYY can be a vase,yes.

BUT, unlike many pretty faces with lil talent these days... she can ALSO be an evil woman, weak, cute, smart, bright, conniving, and all the above.

Sunny, I lost the mp3.. i think u can upload it sweetie

I personally am not fancing this idea... even if 99% of asian stars does it.. doesn't mean we have to love the idea
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

sigh, why do they all go singing? As much as i like Ady's acting, i prefer not to hear her sing if she's no good at it.

She probably won't even sell that well, considering she's not that famous... i mean, other singers like LYF, FBB, Vicki, Ruby only sold because of popularity. Ady doesn't have the same support as them
    That's not true, cause some people only like Vicki singing

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Swallow
    maybe, but IMO, vicki's voice is pretty average. Her songs are considerably better than the other actresses i mentioned though.

Quote Originally Posted by sugar
    Sunny, I lost the mp3.. i think u can upload it sweetie
    if it's of Ady singing... *begs sunny to upload*

if it's of Ady singing... *begs sunny to upload*
    Hang on..need to dig it out

In the meantime, enjoy these pics. These are shots from Eruner's autumn collection.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.eruner.com.cn/img/xz/q1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.eruner.com.cn/img/xz/q3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.eruner.com.cn/img/xz/q4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.eruner.com.cn/img/3.JPG')

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Swallow
    Vicki sings quite well, while I think Ruby Lin has a very nice voice.
    Nfi about others though

I think Vicki sings better than average...not incredible...she's a little off-tune sometimes, but she's got some natural talent. Ruby has a pretty week voice IMO...like maybe she's improved with training or something, but in HZGG2, I hated the songs she sang.

As for Ady singing, I've never heard her voice, so I can't say. However, from the way it sounds, it looks like she's just taking the same path as all the other actresses. There's nothing wrong with actors/actresses occassionally showing off their singing skills (like Nicole Kidman did in Moulin Rouge), but I really think they should focus on one as a source of income, instead of trying to make it big in both fields.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway