Page 65 of 153 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    She 25 going on 26 this coming September!
    She's a Virgo like Mimi?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    She's a Virgo like Mimi?
    I guess so? Her birthday's on the 29th of September.

Anyway, Ady just updated her sina blog. She looks lovely in the flowy dress. She has just finished recording her album and has flown to Qingdao to continue the filming of her latest series, "Super Mates".
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/4a40c2980100051n

For candid shots, go here. Click on the green button located on the upper left of the page to choose whatever event pics u wish to view. There are pics of her during her interviews, an event with Zhou Xun (where she looks lovely) and pics taken while filming "White Robe of Love" with Dylan Kuo and "Super Mates" with Hu Bing.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/album/1245758104
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

The first link is something abt Ady being rumoured to be together with Peter Ho during the filming of "The Legend of Hero" in which she denies.

The second link talks about her recent filming. She comes from a pretty well-to-do family and admits that she is spoilt because she never had to do any housework such that she didnt even know how to cook instant noodles properly and scalded herself while filming for "The Legend of Hero". However, she says that hectic filming scedules have trained her up to be more independent and self-reliant.

She says that she hurt herself during the filming of "Fast Track Love" and "The Great Revival" such that the pain hurt so much that she couldn't walk. But in order not to worry her mother, she lied that she was fine on the phone but started crying after she hung up.

Ady says that she used to be spoilt when she was younger and often came across as arrogant when she first started acting. She would go home and cry and complain to her parents whenever she met any difficulties. But her dad scolded her once and told her that she has to stop throwing her temper around once she leaves the house for work. She then swore that she would change and never let her parents worry for her again.

Doesn't this remind you guys of her character, Lin Yueru in CP?

OH thanks!. Somehow i got the vibe that ady was spunky in her life. weird.. how come she is rich.. yet she has lil connections getting good roles.

btw, I don't want to sound skeptic.. but her album is already done? Sounds a bit rushed.. i wonder how quality is
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

haha that sounds kinda cute

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    She's a Virgo like Mimi?
    Nope, actually... she's a Libra, like me. lol

But thanks for translating those articles for us, sunnysnow. I never knew that Ady came from a rich background! It certainly doesn't seem like it... she also never struck me as the spoilt, bratty type either. She seems so down-to-earth in interviews and photos.

I'm glad that she has discovered the errors in her ways though... you're right, she really does sound a lot like her character YueRu.

As for the release of her new album... *sigh* all I have to say is that I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarcane
    Nope, actually... she's a Libra, like me. lol

But thanks for translating those articles for us, sunnysnow. I never knew that Ady came from a rich background! It certainly doesn't seem like it... she also never struck me as the spoilt, bratty type either. She seems so down-to-earth in interviews and photos.

I'm glad that she has discovered the errors in her ways though... you're right, she really does sound a lot like her character YueRu.

As for the release of her new album... *sigh* all I have to say is that I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
    Yep. I just realised that, when Sunny said her birthday's on 29th September. ^-^
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I never knew that Ady came from a rich background! It certainly doesn't seem like it... she also never struck me as the spoilt, bratty type either. She seems so down-to-earth in interviews and photos.
    Actually I dont think Ady comes from a very wealthy family. It's probably more like middle-class or upper middle-class type of family.

A pic of Ady with Raymond Lam from one of the recent series she did.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Yhenia/56590.jpg')

Wise Fool

I am not sure.. don't quote me on this, but all I see Ady is just having a maid who cleans the house ( pretty common in china and hk). Lots of girls in AMerican, middle class or higher, can't cook either. Therefore, I don't think she was a daughter of a tycoon

Actually I dont think Ady comes from a very wealthy family. It's probably more like middle-class or upper middle-class type of family.

A pic of Ady with Raymond Lam from one of the recent series she did.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Yhenia/56590.jpg')
    Wow Ady and Raymond in a seires together, that is hot ( But my favorite is Ady and Dylan ). Can you tell me what series this is and what kind of relationship does Ady have with Ray in the series?Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hillaryphan
    Wow Ady and Raymond in a seires together, that is hot ( But my favorite is Ady and Dylan ). Can you tell me what series this is and what kind of relationship does Ady have with Ray in the series?Thanks!
    The series is called "New Breath of Love". According to sources, there will be a love triangle between Raymond, Ady and Tammy Chen. Ady is 2nd lead though.

The series is called "New Breath of Love". According to sources, there will be a love triangle between Raymond, Ady and Tammy Chen. Ady is 2nd lead though.
    Which prolly means Ady won't get Raymond in the end >_>;

As for Ady being spoiled, I think she probably just came from well-off parents, but her family didn't have THAT much money and more importantly, they probably didn't have as much reputation. Otherwise, she wouldn't always be getting these second female leads, since her family's reputation would get her lead roles.

Siigh it seems like Ady never gets the happy endings...oh well, we don't know for sure yet. But I'm still excited she's working with Raymond!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Don't know who Raymond is...
    Well, if she was a spoild child it's not really her fault right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Siigh it seems like Ady never gets the happy endings...oh well, we don't know for sure yet. But I'm still excited she's working with Raymond!
    Yes, Raymond's a pretty decent actor...now if only the series is one of those which the second female lead gets a happy ending as well, but well..i doubt so since she's not the female lead whereas Raymond is the male lead..2nd female leads normally dont end up with the male lead.

Wise Fool

Yes, Raymond's a pretty decent actor...now if only the series is one of those which the second female lead gets a happy ending as well, but well..i doubt so since she's not the female lead whereas Raymond is the male lead..2nd female leads normally dont end up with the male lead.
    That's true, since the male and female lead have more scenes together, and whenever male lead and second female lead end up together, it's always like the male lead feels forced...do you know who's second male lead?

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Swallow
    Well, if she was a spoild child it's not really her fault right?
    Yeah, I guess you can't really blame her, since you can't decide what kind of family you grow up in. Like if your parents have always hired someone to cook for you, then you never get the opportunity to try it for yourself. Anyway, it doesn't really matter how spoiled you are to begin with, but as long as you are open-minded, that's enough!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    That's true, since the male and female lead have more scenes together, and whenever male lead and second female lead end up together, it's always like the male lead feels forced...do you know who's second male lead?
    The second male lead is Alex Fong but his character likes the female lead, played by Tammy Chen.

Wise Fool

HOnestly., it would feel weird that Ady is gonna end up with Alex.. cause he does play her father in Flying fox.

btw, Ady can be spoilt.. but it seems that she is working her way up.. not BUYING her way up ( least she doesn't make it too obvious)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    HOnestly., it would feel weird that Ady is gonna end up with Alex.. cause he does play her father in Flying fox.
    I don't think Alex's character has any relation with Ady's.

Wise Fool

When will she get to be lead actress again?

[ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    When will she get to be lead actress again?

She's lead in her current series, "Super Mates".

Wise Fool