Page 98 of 153 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post

GAH! You don't see her featured because she always second lead
    what are you talking about? she was the main lead in the outsiders and stole the show in paladin . i havent's seen her in anything else though

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    what are you talking about? she was the main lead in the outsiders and stole the show in paladin . i havent's seen her in anything else though

those were 2 of her most wonderful roles...the others i saw were boring
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    I know, i think OUtsiders was really she was main main lead. Chinese Paladin, even when she stole the show, she still is 2nd lead behind LYF.

White RObe of Courage, she was more of a guest.

Flying Fox, she is 2nd or something lead behind athena and Gillian ( and even if it is main, what a crappy role)

The great revival, she is just supporting

Love Multiplication, 2nd lead behind tammy Chen

SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Yes, I took French in high school. Do you know how long it's been? LOL, but yeah, I do understand what you wrote. hahaha
    I couldn't picture mushy, sentimental GuGu taking anything other than French, la langue d'amour You should've stuck with it - wouldn't it be so much more romantic if Yang Guo spoke French? "Chérie, veux-tu m'épouser?"

And yes, I know it's been a while. Tu bois trop Back on topic...

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu
    And please, don't praise Ady. You should just thank her stylist.
    You're going to advise me against praising Ady no matter what. I still think she has to have some good sense in her. LYF's stylist could suck but if LYF really had some sense she could just rip up (I almost typed "off") the stupid outfit and wear jeans. I'm incredulous that actresses have no say over what they're wearing.

Since Ady doesn't know how to skate and was just learning, I think it'd actually be worse if she wore something extremely showy, like this: http://www.nctimes.com/content/artic...s/0_987001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    Almost all...or in fact, all of the Taiwanese serials Ady filmed are idol ones.
    I don't think idol series are necessarily poorly acted, although they tend to be more cliche and lacking in depth in terms of plot. But I think actresses like AYX and LYC do a better job in their idol series. Some actresses have never done any "idol series" but aren't exactly what I'd call talented!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

And what do you wear out then? A gown?

I think Ady looks very simple but sweet and chic. She doesnt need to don on some over-the-top and elaborate outfit to seek attention and look good. In fact, I would say that without the exception of those fur boots, and one or two hair disasters, Ady looks pretty good most of the time.
    LOL, no, I wear business attire for work and most of the times a jean or skirt with a simple shirt.

You and Sparky should re-read my post. I stated, 'I'm not saying she should wear something flashy like those real skaters' I say, the outfit could use some more class.

You and Sparky should re-read my post. I stated, 'I'm not saying she should wear something flashy like those real skaters' I say, the outfit could use some more class.
    She looks simple and stylish with a class of her own in that outfit. Plus, its not easy to simply don on any sophisticated outfit for an event like that since she needs to move around comfortably on the ice as well. Anyway i find her outfit very appropriate for a casual event as such; if it were for a proper conference or formal function, then of course what she wore would be too casual and bland

News:

Ady has recently accepted a role in mainland mega-production, "Yun Niang" and will be playing the lead role of Yun'er, a beautiful, kind and gentle girl. The other female lead role, Shen Rong, will be played by Taiwanese veteran, Liu Xue Hua. The male leads will be played by mainland actors Lu Haozhong and Feng Wei, while fellow Taiwanese actor Michael Zhang, will play Yun-er's (Ady) childhood lover.

Filming has already started and the director plans to release the trailer clip during the Shanghai Film Festival next week.

Poster:
    http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2007-0...0614172759.jpg

credits:http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2007-06-14/17271597592.shtml
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

thanks sunny She looks kind of cute in that poster

thanks sunny She looks kind of cute in that poster
    You're blind woman. I think that's one of the worst picture of her.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2007-06-14/U1067P28T3D1597592F326DT20070614172759.jpg')

honey, nothing tops that werid hair she had.. with the mini skirt

honey, nothing tops that werid hair she had.. with the mini skirt
    Yeah, that one is at the top of the list... argh, thanks for reminding me of it.

Yeah, that one is at the top of the list... argh, thanks for reminding me of it.
    plftttt, when I said that pic of her looks cute, i meant that the outfit and hairdo is cute since I never really saw her in that manner. She doesn't look that bad and the angle of her face is not her best but it isn't as bad

Haha, I agree that's not one of her best pictures.

Also, are there videos of her performance on ice? I've yet to hear her live and I'm curious to see how she does.

Is fast track love good? isn't she in that series too? did she have a big role??

Quote Originally Posted by spicycola View Post
    Is fast track love good? isn't she in that series too? did she have a big role??
    I have not watched it yet but most of the feedback i've gotten doesnt seem to hint that the series is any good. Plus, Ady's role sounds rather bland, she plays a rich but mute girl, the 2nd female lead after Vicki Zhao.

Wise Fool

yeah, finally a leading role after all that times. There is one thing to complain or better say worry about, nice and kind hearted sound much like a flowervase role. I hope it's not one of that plain and one dimensional role like the roles of you-know-who-I-mean.
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

i hope it'll be another breakthrough role for Ady... anyone have details on the plot?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang View Post
    yeah, finally a leading role after all that times. There is one thing to complain or better say worry about, nice and kind hearted sound much like a flowervase role. I hope it's not one of that plain and one dimensional role like the roles of you-know-who-I-mean.
    If im not wrong, it's going to be a tragic, lotsa-crying traditional taiwanese qiong-yao type of female heroine.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable View Post
    i hope it'll be another breakthrough role for Ady... anyone have details on the plot?
    All that's mention is tt Ady's the nice leading female with brains and strength. Michael Zhang plays her childhood sweetheart though they'll have a love triangle with another man later. Liu Xue Hua is the other female lead and she plays a villian, pressumably someone who makes life miserable for Ady's kter.

Filming has started this week in Hengdian.

I dont think she looks very good in this type of costume (qing/manchu era type).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://newsserver.ccwb.net/NewsDataImage/News/DianShiKongJian/2007-6-18/138323/39924.03125.jpg')
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-19-07 at 10:47 AM.

Wise Fool

Watched a bit of Xian Jian....Ady is very good. Although her character kinda reminded me of Guo Fu, lol. I really like her voice dubber, whomever they are.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Filming has started this week in Hengdian.

I dont think she looks very good in this type of costume (qing/manchu era type).
    http://newsserver.ccwb.net/NewsDataI...9924.03125.jpg
    You know what I hate more than the clothes? The HAIRDO!!!!