Page 105 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

You know. . .since ZJZ approached her to do a series, it wouldn't surprise me now if he approached her with the role of Zhao Min when he begins production on his version of Heavenly Sword and Dragon-Slaying Sabre.

[ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

There's hope there. It'll be great if Ady really gets the role of ZM. Hopefully ZJZ will consider her when he does the casting.

Ady at credit card function with mainland actresses.

With Hu Jing-

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/2007-10-05/U2389P28T3D1738835F326DT20071005161327.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/2007-10-05/U2389P28T3D1738835F329DT20071005161327.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/2007-10-05/U2389P28T3D1738835F328DT20071005161327.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/2007-10-05/U2389P28T3D1738835F358DT20071005161327.jpg')

http://www.xyent.cn/102007/05/414118.html
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    According to this piece of news, Zhang Jizhong approached Ady for a lead role in his new modern series (not sure which one) but since Ady just accepted a role in "Niu Lang Zhi Nu", she had to turn down ZJZ's offer. Her manager said that Ady expressed regret on not being able to star in ZJZ's series but hopes they have a chance to work together in the future.

credits-http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=270666033

Keeping fingers crossed that she can work with ZJZ for HSDS
    Did she really? Wow that's great news that ZJZ offer her a role! Yeah, hopefully she'll get the role Zhao Min if ZJZ does want to remake HSDS! She'll be perfect as Zhao Min.

Haven't seen anything great from her lately. BTW Sunnysnow, is her new serie with Fu Miao worth watching?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/2007-10-05/U2389P28T3D1738835F358DT20071005161327.jpg')
    Sorry this is off topic, but this pic makes it look like Luo Hai Qiong was checkin' out Wang Gang's behind.

On topic, it seems like Ady has good chemistry with all the guys in Super Mates.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Sorry this is off topic, but this pic makes it look like Luo Hai Qiong was checkin' out Wang Gang's behind.
    LMAO! you're right... wonder what she was looking at though xD

Ady looks very innocent and cute in the picture with Hu Jing
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

New pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/6345/6345124.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/6345/6345126.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/6345/6345131.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/6345/6345133.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/6345/6345135.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/6345/6345137.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/6345/6345139.jpg')

credits: http://ent.qq.com/a/20071009/000014.htm

Wise Fool

new here. became a fan of ady after watching her in chinese paladin. really like her and her chracter.

who is ZJZ's?
    what series had he direct?
    what drama is HSDS?

can't wait to see her new series "Niu Lang Zhi Nu"
    wish the lead guy could have been someone different or well known. someone like "hu ge" really like the pairing in chinese paladin.

it sucks she didn't come out with any good series after chinese paladin. hope "Niu Lang Zhi Nu" will be as good.

Quote Originally Posted by a_girl View Post
    new here. became a fan of ady after watching her in chinese paladin. really like her and her chracter.

who is ZJZ's?
    what series had he direct?
    what drama is HSDS?

can't wait to see her new series "Niu Lang Zhi Nu"
    wish the lead guy could have been someone different or well known. someone like "hu ge" really like the pairing in chinese paladin.

it sucks she didn't come out with any good series after chinese paladin. hope "Niu Lang Zhi Nu" will be as good.
    To answer the previous questions:

-ZJZ is the abbreviation for Zhang Ji Zhong, the producer of the new Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 & Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2001.

-HSDS is the abbreviation for Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre (hopefully you know this serie by now since it was adapted numerous times before). Or you might be familiar with Jin Yong, the author who was responsible for the story/ novel.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_g View Post
    To answer the previous questions:

-ZJZ is the abbreviation for Zhang Ji Zhong, the producer of the new Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 & Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2001.

-HSDS is the abbreviation for Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre (hopefully you know this serie by now since it was adapted numerous times before). Or you might be familiar with Jin Yong, the author who was responsible for the story/ novel.
    okay now i know what series you're talking about...
    i've seen 2000 and 2003 version and it was pretty good
    hope ady will take whatever role ZJZ would offered her in the future. she given up so many good roles already.

wish she could have taken the role TWFX and LOCH. i'm sure her career and popularity will "shoot up sky high" if she had taken the role in LOCH. she will probably potray the role better than ariel...both in TWFX and LOCH...

Quote Originally Posted by a_girl View Post
    okay now i know what series you're talking about...
    i've seen 2000 and 2003 version and it was pretty good
    hope ady will take whatever role ZJZ would offered her in the future. she given up so many good roles already.

wish she could have taken the role TWFX and LOCH. i'm sure her career and popularity will "shoot up sky high" if she had taken the role in LOCH. she will probably potray the role better than ariel...both in TWFX and LOCH...
    You never know... I mean, there's a lot of things that make a TV series famous - it's not always based on the actors. Maybe Ady did take Ariel's role in TWFX but it might've been a flop. I'm not saying that it would be because of Ady but you have to take into account that the things that made TWFX famous was: 1) Hu Ge's popularity 2) Ariel's popularity (she's a probably well-known actress) 3) the chemistry between the two actors 4) etc. I don't mean to defend Ariel or belittle what you're thinking but I'm kind of getting tired of hearing how Ady should've taken on Ariel's role because it would've made the series better or made her famous or whatever. There'll be other series and opportunities that will make Ady's popularity rise, don't look back to missed opportunities.

Frankly I dont think Hu Ge has much chemistry with Ariel Lin. That's why, despite both of them being decent actors, I wasn't attracted to TWFX at all. She looks better with guys like Joe Cheng whereas HG has better chemistry with Ady, Yang Mi etc imo. Was TWFX shot before ISWAK or after? Because if its before, Ariel was not that popular or well-known. Her popularity only shot up after ISWAK.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by yoh asakura View Post
    You never know... I mean, there's a lot of things that make a TV series famous - it's not always based on the actors. Maybe Ady did take Ariel's role in TWFX but it might've been a flop. I'm not saying that it would be because of Ady but you have to take into account that the things that made TWFX famous was: 1) Hu Ge's popularity 2) Ariel's popularity (she's a probably well-known actress) 3) the chemistry between the two actors 4) etc. I don't mean to defend Ariel or belittle what you're thinking but I'm kind of getting tired of hearing how Ady should've taken on Ariel's role because it would've made the series better or made her famous or whatever. There'll be other series and opportunities that will make Ady's popularity rise, don't look back to missed opportunities.
    I don't know if Ady taking TWFX would make her more famous but I like to see Hu ge and Ady together in another series since they have really good chemistry. As most fans would agree, Hu ge and Ady were perfect for each other in Chinese Paladin. I think as a major consensus, we just like to see Ady and Hu Ge together and thought it was a shame to see that she gave up the role for other crappy roles.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i did really wanted to watch twfx....as much as like hu ge, watching the first episode if enough for me. i don't like ariel acting. she's more fit in teen drama.

ady and hu ge do have really good chemistry together...
    i read that they are good friends too....

Frankly I dont think Hu Ge has much chemistry with Ariel Lin. That's why, despite both of them being decent actors, I wasn't attracted to TWFX at all. She looks better with guys like Joe Cheng whereas HG has better chemistry with Ady, Yang Mi etc imo. Was TWFX shot before ISWAK or after? Because if its before, Ariel was not that popular or well-known. Her popularity only shot up after ISWAK.
    Ariel acted in TWFX after ISWAK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I don't know if Ady taking TWFX would make her more famous but I like to see Hu ge and Ady together in another series since they have really good chemistry. As most fans would agree, Hu ge and Ady were perfect for each other in Chinese Paladin. I think as a major consensus, we just like to see Ady and Hu Ge together and thought it was a shame to see that she gave up the role for other crappy roles.
    I wonder if Ady's personally reading the scripts that she's getting?? If not, she should really consider questioning her manager's choice in scripts =.=

I was guessing that since I think they normally cast popular Taiwanese actresses in mainland serials. Like casting Ady in CP because of her popularity from "The Outsiders".

Wise Fool

I wonder if Ady's personally reading the scripts that she's getting?? If not, she should really consider questioning her manager's choice in scripts =.=
    I also wonder that sometimes.....

you know, for the role in Flying Fox, Ady claimed that she was a bit uncomfortable to play a role where she gets raped again I can't believe she went thru with that crappy role while she passed on TWFX or somthing like so. HEr other role were just supporting roles

What's f***ed up about the newer version was that MIAO RUO LAN got raped when the simple fact is. . .SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO.

Wong Jing f***s everything up.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

wait a sec? who rapes miao ruo lan? tian gui nong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    bebe dear

I believe miao Ruo Lan got raped by Fu Ka an?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    whoops, did i forget a SPOILER TAG?

hehehe...shouldn't surprise you if you saw the TVB version back in the day. . .