Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Talking

This is awesome, I can't wait for Ady to get the role of
    Trie^.u Minh, I'm keeping my finger crossed, please, no LYF, she's too wimpy to act a strong and intelligent character. Not that I don't like her, but I like Ady more . LYF's fans don't chase me down now

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Sadly, that wasn't her voice. And another thing about LYF is that she never uses her voice, it is always dubbed over and this gives her an advantage. I've seen ady act in her real voice and i think she is full round good actress. On one of LYF interview, she tried to play out something when saying," I love you".. and honestly, it gave me the creeps instead of being "expressive" Just thinking if she uses her real voice to yell out, " Guo er" "guo er"..all the time...
    who said anything about her voice?
    i meant her eyes were very expressive whenever she would say 'Guo'er'. her eyes not her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    who said anything about her voice?
    i meant her eyes were very expressive whenever she would say 'Guo'er'. her eyes not her voice.
    I guess if the camera zooms in her face for 10 min there is abound to be an expressive angle by probability
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I guess if the camera zooms in her face for 10 min there is abound to be an expressive angle by probability
    The longer the camera is on her face the more she shines.

The longer the camera is on her face the more she shines.
    I guess the more i try to fast foward and go the cutest one in it, yang mi

congrats to ady for joining Hua Yi Brothers Entertainment Company.
    hope to see more good dramas by ady.

she's very talented but yet very underrated for her acting and beauty. she should be more recognize...

Eww..why the heck must LYF's name always pop up in discussions? Pls pls pls do not cast her in any role for the new HSDS..except maybe Xiao Zhao which i doubt she'll even consider anyway since she only goes for lead roles. Didn't she and her manager kinda irked ZJZ when they refused to accept the role of Ah Ke in the new DOMD? If so, hopefully ZJZ wont bother about her anymore and anyway hasn't LYF proclaimed that she's concentrating only on movies now?

Speaking of the female leads for HSDS, ZM and ZZR are far from the typical beautiful flower vase characters which LYF excels in. If anyone thinks LYF is suited for ZM or ZZR in terms of acting, I suggest for him/her to go read the novel and understand the characters proper. They are definitely not your XLN or WYY. Also, Ady may well not be as good-looking as LYF (in some people's minds) but to compare her with LYF in terms of acting is a huge insult to her imo.

I think Ady is a fine choice for ZM (she's a good actress and doesnt look bad). I think YM would make a good ZM as well, though maybe a cuter and less matured version- something like Alyssa Chia's ZM. Right now, I think the best candidate for ZZR would be SFF. Any other nominations?
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 01-23-08 at 05:54 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

HXM with Ady again..at a music ceremony. They seem to be appearing together everywhere recently. Wonder whether there's anything romantic going on between them. Anyhow, what on earth is HXM or his stylist thinking?! His outfits have been looking horribly punkish as of late. On a side note, Ady seems to love tube dresses paired with leggings and heels recently. And is it me or has she lost weight once again?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/y/p/2008-01-23/U1513P28T3D1889220F326DT20080123184333.JPG')

credits: http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/p/2008-01-23/18431889220.shtml

Wise Fool

I agree. Why must LYF's name pop up in the majority of discussions. I'm sorry but LYF makes every character unreasonably weak. I was already left disappointed at Alyssa's portrayal, nothing compared to Gigi's so hopefully, this time around, Ady or Yang Mi for that matter can toughen up ZM from where Alyssa left off. Out of all portrayals, I like Gigi's the most, witty, intelligent, strategic, independent, and solid, personally much better than Kitty's too. I think when it's time to get down and serious, Yang Mi can make a pretty delicate yet strong ZM. As for Ady, I find her more bubbly than Yang Mi though.

Quote Originally Posted by time22shine View Post
    I agree. Why must LYF's name pop up in the majority of discussions. I'm sorry but LYF makes every character unreasonably weak. I was already left disappointed at Alyssa's portrayal, nothing compared to Gigi's so hopefully, this time around, Ady or Yang Mi for that matter can toughen up ZM from where Alyssa left off. Out of all portrayals, I like Gigi's the most, witty, intelligent, strategic, independent, and solid, personally much better than Kitty's too. I think when it's time to get down and serious, Yang Mi can make a pretty delicate yet strong ZM. As for Ady, I find her more bubbly than Yang Mi though.
    Why must LYF's name pop up in Ady's thread? Well, why does YM's name pop up in Ady's thread? I was only stating an opinion that I didn't think Ady would suit ZM's role and LYF would suit more. The same as you guys saying YM would suit ZM too. And yeah beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm glad at least sunny understands me. And as for the character of ZM or ZZR, I know they are different from WYY or XLN. And I still don't think Ady or LYF is anything close to good at acting. But like I said if you haven't read my other posts, I picked beauty because imo I think LYF is much cuter and prettier.

[

Why must LYF's name pop up in Ady's thread? Well, why does YM's name pop up in Ady's thread? I was only stating an opinion that I didn't think Ady would suit ZM's role and LYF would suit more. The same as you guys saying YM would suit ZM too. And yeah beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'm glad at least sunny understands me. And as for the character of ZM or ZZR, I know they are different from WYY or XLN. And I still don't think Ady or LYF is anything close to good at acting. But like I said if you haven't read my other posts, I picked beauty because imo I think LYF is much cuter and prettier.

honey, u got to remeber that u brought lyf up first before Ym came in.

Since HXM had released his album, he has been tryiing to act more pop-ish/spunk. Personally, he is still good looking. just his wardrobe is

honey, u got to remeber that u brought lyf up first before Ym came in.
    I know. But it doesn't matter, does it? Just because I brought up LYF doesn't make anyone else okay to bring up YM, if I'm the only one being questioned for mentioning another actresses name.

Well, I didn't specifically refer to Ady's thread but it's the majority of discussions I see. If it's a grand role, LYF fans always somehow promote and advocate for her.

I never said LYF wasn't pretty; in ancient attire, she is breathtaking but in terms of acting, Ady is by far more versatile. Well, yah, you choose beauty, that's probably why remakes these days are so tasteless because untalented beauties think their pretty appearances will suffice for the complex roles they want, just so they can lead a series, just so they can have more screentime, just so they can be part of history for being that character once, truly not caring that perhaps someone else is more suitable for the role.

Now, I'm not saying, go for Ariel, an actress so many fans support because honestly, I don't find anything interesting nor spectacular about Ariel besides the fact that she isn't pretty nor cute and her acting abilities are average, too overrated, perhaps moreso than LYF. I'm definitely skipping LOCH. Oh yeah, Ariel is another figure that pops up often, I'm so annoyed by it.

If LYF can just improve tremendously, I don't mind her as ZM but from what I've seen, she's still very weak at acting in comparison to Ady and Yang Mi but that's all preferences, I guess in a way.

Gee, is it so hard to find a leading actress who is pretty and talented? LYF is pretty alright but she lacks talent. Then we have Ady who is average in ancient attire but talented. Then we have Yang Mi who I personally believe has the beauty and talent who seems to not be heading towards the direction I want her to in regards to good roles. Then we have Ariel who totally mismatches everything yet is casted in LOCH! Gosh, I'm so disappointed.

Everything here is an opinion so I guess there's bound to be someone who will have different views from you. So don't take things too seriously.

I'm just saying that Ady is a bad choice for ZM because she lacks beauty and talent.

confuse with all these opinion going on about HSDS
    has ady been cast in HSDS or is it's people opinion
    on who should play which chracher in HSDS?

I know. But it doesn't matter, does it? Just because I brought up LYF doesn't make anyone else okay to bring up YM, if I'm the only one being questioned for mentioning another actresses name.
    Everything here is an opinion so I guess there's bound to be someone who will have different views from you. So don't take things too seriously.

I'm just saying that Ady is a bad choice for ZM because she lacks beauty and talent.
    It's fine if u don't like Ady as an actress but you pulled LYF into for some reason, saying she is better looking. And when I brought up YM, i was comparing her to LYF, not Ady

It's fine if u don't like Ady as an actress but you pulled LYF into for some reason, saying she is better looking. And when I brought up YM, i was comparing her to LYF, not Ady
    Okay, you question me for bringing LYF in to compare to Ady. But you, yourself brought YM to compare to LYF, which has nothing to do with Ady in Ady's thread? Who should we question more me or you?

See the sensitive about bringing up LYF has got to do with LYF herself. Lets start with her acting. It is sort of acknowledged among many people that she isn't a brilliant actress or in extreme cases, an actress at all. Since ZM and ZZR are tough and complex roles, being pretty isn't really enough to help in her portrayal of these characters. If anything, I would say that acting takes precedence over looks for roles such as ZM, ZZR, HR etc. But if you want a Taiwanese-idolish sort of JY adaptation where looks count for everything, I would have no objections casting LYF or any other flower vase (I'm sure there're many to pick from especially models) as ZM and ZZR. But yeah, if your main reason for LYF acting is because of her looks, she should really be acting as Xiao Zhao since the character is the prettiest of all the female leads in HSDS. And Xiao Zhao's the ever-sweet and kind girl which I have no doubts LYF can pull off

Now the more sensitive part. The reason why I dislike bringing LYF into a discussion (unless its completely relevant) is because I know the whole discussion will turn towards a love-hate LYF thing (it's already happening if u notice actually). Its happened countless of times before in soo many different threads and im really sick of it. I don't know whether its because LYF has extreme supporters/haters but in the most serious cases, threads have been closed and people banned just because of these petty arguments.

I've stated my dislike for casting LYF as ZM/ZZR and the reasons so. Other than that, I'm totally not interested in discussing anything else about her in Ady's thread. I'm fine if you want to debate with anyone regarding whether LYF is suited to act as so and so but there is her thread to do so. As for bringing in other actresses, if you realise, its just a small mention with the bulk of my comments concentrating on Ady. If i want to defend or attack an actress solely, I'll do it in her thread. There's no point going on and on about how good or bad she is in another actress' thread. It annoys the posters

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by a_girl View Post
    confuse with all these opinion going on about HSDS
    has ady been cast in HSDS or is it's people opinion
    on who should play which chracher in HSDS?
    See..here's a fine example of what happens when a LYF debate comes about. a_girl doesnt even know what the heck is going on in the thread when its hardly two days that i've posted the original news. So pls ppl, quarrel about LYF in her thread. Susu, the best way to deal with irrelevant comments is to ignore them and when the comments get no attention, it'll die down slowly and disappear.

To a_girl: Ady recently joined Hua Yi Brothers Entertainment Group which ZJZ is also under. He gave her JY's HSDS novels as a welcoming present and invited her to join him in his new adaptation of HSDS. Reporters have been speculating that Ady will get the role of ZM but ZJZ is not confirmed yet. However, he says that he'll most definitely offer her an important role.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    See the sensitive about bringing up LYF has got to do with LYF herself. Lets start with her acting. It is sort of acknowledged among many people that she isn't a brilliant actress or in extreme cases, an actress at all. Since ZM and ZZR are tough and complex roles, being pretty isn't really enough to help in her portrayal of these characters. If anything, I would say that acting takes precedence over looks for roles such as ZM, ZZR, HR etc. But if you want a Taiwanese-idolish sort of JY adaptation where looks count for everything, I would have no objections casting LYF or any other flower vase (I'm sure there're many to pick from especially models) as ZM and ZZR. But yeah, if your main reason for LYF acting is because of her looks, she should really be acting as Xiao Zhao since the character is the prettiest of all the female leads in HSDS. And Xiao Zhao's the ever-sweet and kind girl which I have no doubts LYF can pull off

Now the more sensitive part. The reason why I dislike bringing LYF into a discussion (unless its completely relevant) is because I know the whole discussion will turn towards a love-hate LYF thing (it's already happening if u notice actually). Its happened countless of times before in soo many different threads and im really sick of it. I don't know whether its because LYF has extreme supporters/haters but in the most serious cases, threads have been closed and people banned just because of these petty arguments.

I've stated my dislike for casting LYF as ZM/ZZR and the reasons so. Other than that, I'm totally not interested in discussing anything else about her in Ady's thread. I'm fine if you want to debate with anyone regarding whether LYF is suited to act as so and so but there is her thread to do so. As for bringing in other actresses, if you realise, its just a small mention with the bulk of my comments concentrating on Ady. If i want to defend or attack an actress solely, I'll do it in her thread. There's no point going on and on about how good or bad she is in another actress' thread. It annoys the posters
    It started out as just one post. Just like how many of the people here go into a thread and would compare that actress to another actress. But as you can see, people jumped on my post. How could I not reply? It'd be rude.

Seriously, it is a personal opinion when you judge an actress. Like I said, it is an opinion of mine, never meant to force it on anyone. And a forum is for discussion, those that can handle a discussion is free to reply to me. Just don't cut me off and say I'm doing something that shouldn't be done when there are other posters doing the same thing right in the same thread.

Sunnysnow, thanks for all the 'sensitive parts' from your POV. I guess it's different from my POV. I find that comparing Ady to one of China's most famous actress, who btw is going international () is only a good thing, and see nothing bad about it. You guys call for SFF or YM to be the more suitable ZM but when I bring up LYF, I get questioned. I guess Ady is not on LYF's international status yet. So I'm sorry for comparing Ady and LYF in Ady's thread. I'll keep a note that I can compare SFF and YM but not LYF and Ady in Ady's thread.
    Last edited by GuGu; 01-23-08 at 11:43 PM.