Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Okay, you question me for bringing LYF in to compare to Ady. But you, yourself brought YM to compare to LYF, which has nothing to do with Ady in Ady's thread? Who should we question more me or you?
    because u insisted that LYF is a better actress to choose from compared to Ady. And u haven't listed the series watched ady in that made u claim that she is an incompetent actress.

I agree with Sunny. It isn't that we all want to diss LYF in other threads, but somehow, someone always, ALWAYS brings her in by the mention of ZJZ adaptions. I brought YM in to compare because she is in LYF"s league( same age plus or minus and relatively new to the audience" when u went on with SOLELY about LYF lighting up the screen in ROCH. It had nothing to do about Ady being an incompetent actress or w.e.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    because u insisted that LYF is a better actress to choose from compared to Ady. And u haven't listed the series watched ady in that made u claim that she is an incompetent actress.
    I didn't insist dear, that would mean I would be telling you guys to believe me. I stated an opinion, didn't think anyone would jump on my butt seeing other actresses have been compared to Ady before and nothing like this happened.

I agree with Sunny. It isn't that we all want to diss LYF in other threads, but somehow, someone always, ALWAYS brings her in by the mention of ZJZ adaptions. I brought YM in to compare because she is in LYF"s league( same age plus or minus and relatively new to the audience" when u went on with SOLELY about LYF lighting up the screen in ROCH. It had nothing to do about Ady being an incompetent actress or w.e.
    I'm not that person whose always brings her up though. How was I suppose to know LYF is forbidden in this thread? I guess I didn't get the memo. And I stated how she was 'lighting up the screen in ROCH' just to answer your diss on LYF.

That's great news! OWW! Ady was born to play Zhao Min! Either Sun Fei-Fei or Yang Mi would make an excellent Zhou Zhi Rou, imo! I would prefer Yang Mi because I've seen a wider ranger of her roles.

Sun Fei-Fei has a dancing background which would suit well when they film "9 Yin White Bone Claws . . . I'm gettin' excited now!

Gugu, you're going to be the one puking blood and guts when LYF doesn't get cast!

LMAO
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Dear GuGu, it's perfectly fine to have your own opinions and i've never stated that you forced it onto others. I'm just saying why people react strongly to your comments is because LYF is a sensitive subject if you didn't know. But if you think LYF is better than Ady (the plain sarcasm brough it across loud and clear), your opinion holds and i respect it.

didn't think anyone would jump on my butt seeing other actresses have been compared to Ady before and nothing like this happened.

I'm not that person whose always brings her up though. How was I suppose to know LYF is forbidden in this thread? I guess I didn't get the memo.
    Rofl, well try comparing someone like Paris Hilton to say Natalie Portman. Maybe that's not a fantastic examle though. The sarcasm is getting boring though. LYF is not "forbidden" anywhere. It's just that people are tired of fans praising her to the skies and putting down others at the same time

Anyway, I've had my fill. Back on topic: It seems that ZJZ is really going to film HSDS before "Journey to the West" which he's encountered problems with the investors. Because ZJZ has already got the sponsers for HSDS, filming might start in the next few months.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 01-24-08 at 12:06 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I didn't insist dear, that would mean I would be telling you guys to believe me. I stated an opinion, didn't think anyone would jump on my butt seeing other actresses have been compared to Ady before and nothing like this happened.

I'm not that person whose always brings her up though. How was I suppose to know LYF is forbidden in this thread? I guess I didn't get the memo. And I stated how she was 'lighting up the screen in ROCH' just to answer your diss on LYF.

eh, pretty clear that u aren't even stating an opinion, You just wanted to cause some controversy and lure in resident alien

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    That's great news! OWW! Ady was born to play Zhao Min! Either Sun Fei-Fei or Yang Mi would make an excellent Zhou Zhi Rou, imo! I would prefer Yang Mi because I've seen a wider ranger of her roles.

Sun Fei-Fei has a dancing background which would suit well when they film "9 Yin White Bone Claws . . . I'm gettin' excited now!

Gugu, you're going to be the one puking blood and guts when LYF doesn't get cast!

LMAO
    Dude, Gyros!

I really lub LYF! I do!

Okay, the main reason why I opted for LYF as ZM is because ZM gets hit by ZWJ in the new edition. That is just absolutely ****!!!!!!! I don't wanna see Ady get hit, no matter how good the role is.
    Last edited by GuGu; 01-24-08 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    eh, pretty clear that u aren't even stating an opinion, You just wanted to cause some controversy and lure in resident alien
    GuGu reminds me of a smarter version of Crazylife but a less subtle version of Net!

Wise Fool

Dude, Gyros!

I really lub LYF! I do!

Okay, the main reason why I opted for LYF as ZM is because ZM gets hit by ZWJ in the new edition. That is just absolutely ****!!!!!!! I don't wanna see Ady get hit, no matter how good the role is.
    Gugu: LMAO I wasn't talking about your guts. . .I was talking about TRIPE from your pho. Down with LYF. In case you didn't read it right, LYF is over-rated and if you disagree w/me. . .well, there's my signature for you to read and enjoy.

Sunny:
    You're teasin' me, right?
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    GuGu reminds me of a smarter version of Crazylife but a less subtle version of Net!
    i felt that vibe when she started bringing LYF in the thread. I think Net is actually girlier tho..

Eewwwwww! Do NOT compare me to that Net person you speak of! I spit at his name! Okay, seriously, where is he? Tell him to come back as a 15 years old girl.. wait, we already have imthatlady for that.

R:A!!!!! Dude, seriously man that was an honest mistake! I was reading too fast and just saw it as trout! I swear! I eat tripe so I know what they are! BTW, if you really want good pho, on 18th ave nw, down the street from my house, there is a good noodle house. Wanna meet up? Make sure to NOT bring your gf. I hate girls.

I think I'm craving gyros instead. Girlfriend? How can an ugly guy like me have a girlfriend? I'm a celibate monk for life.

I think I'm craving gyros instead. Girlfriend? How can an ugly guy like me have a girlfriend? I'm a celibate monk for life.

Dude, I never told you about my pho gal, did I? She's like 2 times hotter than Gyro girl!

who's the gal in your avatar?

P-SHAW! What's next, you'll say that I'm too metro?

who's the gal in your avatar?
    Dude, I thouht you knew how I looked like.

And I already told you 'pink' on a guy is too metro for my taste.

See..here's a fine example of what happens when a LYF debate comes about. a_girl doesnt even know what the heck is going on in the thread when its hardly two days that i've posted the original news. So pls ppl, quarrel about LYF in her thread. Susu, the best way to deal with irrelevant comments is to ignore them and when the comments get no attention, it'll die down slowly and disappear.

To a_girl: Ady recently joined Hua Yi Brothers Entertainment Group which ZJZ is also under. He gave her JY's HSDS novels as a welcoming present and invited her to join him in his new adaptation of HSDS. Reporters have been speculating that Ady will get the role of ZM but ZJZ is not confirmed yet. However, he says that he'll most definitely offer her an important role.
    okay that's good news to here. i hope zjz did offered ady the role of zm. i sure she can portary the role really well. she's a really good actress.

Quote Originally Posted by a_girl View Post
    okay that's good news to here. i hope zjz did offered ady the role of zm. i sure she can portary the role really well. she's a really good actress.
    ZJZ invited Ady to star in HSDS but he isn't sure which character to offer her just yet, only that it'll be an important character. So im guessing either ZM or ZZR. But you know, the sponsers and stuff have a say in the casting as well. So if they happen to want someone more than Ady, then she might well not get to act as ZM or ZZR. This kinda stuff happened a couple of times before in ZJZ productions but lets not get into that because its a.."sensitive" topic!

Anyhow, more pics of her with HXM.
    She and her fave pose.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ent/y/p/2008-01-23/U1513P28T3D1889318F326DT20080123192528.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/y/p/2008-01-23/U1513P28T3D1889285F326DT20080123191604.jpg')

With Tian Liang- http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2008-01-13/19491873845.shtml

And more pics from her Hua Yi celebration:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/p/2008-01-21/U2398P28T3D1886065F326DT20080121193948.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/p/2008-01-21/U2398P28T3D1886067F326DT20080121193952.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/p/2008-01-21/U2398P28T3D1886073F326DT20080121194015.jpg')

More here- http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/2008-01-21/18151885982.shtml

According to Sina, ZJZ offered Ady a role in DOMD but she couldn't accept it because it clashed with her other work schedules. I'm glad ZJZ still remembered about her and is now inviting her to act in HSDS. Less than a year or so ago, I remember me and some others were talking about Ady being ZM and we didn't have high hopes for Ady was still under her old Taiwanese management and ZJZ mostly concentrated on mainland contracted artists
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 01-24-08 at 06:09 AM.

Wise Fool

Dude, I thouht you knew how I looked like.

And I already told you 'pink' on a guy is too metro for my taste.
    That's you?

ROFL

I was going to comment about how plastic that avatar looked.

LMAO

That's you?

ROFL

I was going to comment about how plastic that avatar looked.

LMAO
    go to hell!

i do not look like your gf!

pink is gay.

go to hell!

i do not look like your gf!

pink is gay.
    OM-freakin'-G, so you're gay-bashing now, eh? Tsk, tsk, tsk!

For the last and final time, I don't have a girlfriend. What does my personal life and my not having or having a girlfriend have to do with this subject anyway?

I simply made a comment that your avatar is too "plastic-looking" to be YOU. And if you're offended, oh well, I guess then that pink looks good on a guy then, huh?

If you want to continue this conversation, cut it here and go here instead. . .follow this link: [ http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=19626 ]

I'll see you there. . .