Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Ady rehearsing with HXM.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2008-01-29/U2231P28T3D1896379F326DT20080129150524.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2008-01-29/U2231P28T3D1896379F329DT20080129150524.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2008-01-29/U2231P28T3D1896379F328DT20080129150524.jpg')

Actual performance
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2008-01-29/U2231P28T3D1896396F326DT20080129151314.jpg')

Credits: Sina
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

that shirt on ady is about 10 times too big on her. she should wear something more fitting.

lovely legs. I wonder does anyone have the clip of their peformance?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    lovely legs. I wonder does anyone have the clip of their peformance?
    I love Ady's legs. And yeah i was searching for a clip of their performance, someone will probably upload it later. I wonder whether her singing has improved.

Wise Fool

they look so good together hope we can see them act together in a drama it would be very great to be able to see them together.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I love Ady's legs. And yeah i was searching for a clip of their performance, someone will probably upload it later. I wonder whether her singing has improved.
    Maybe those legs could come to use in HSDS when she "flirts/taunts" ZWJ.

Hehehe!
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    they look so good together hope we can see them act together in a drama it would be very great to be able to see them together.

They were actually friends before or so because they were in Da Han Tian Zi 3, only their characters weren't lovers

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    Maybe those legs could come to use in HSDS when she "flirts/taunts" ZWJ.

Hehehe!

well, there IS that tickling foot scene between ZWJ and ZM

is it confirm that HXM will be ZWJ ? i was hoping for Hu Ge, but i like HXM too [: he's 2nd on my list. I think HXM & Ady looks cute together. I like his outfit for the practice better than the actual performance. his jacket looks feminine
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable View Post
    is it confirm that HXM will be ZWJ ? i was hoping for Hu Ge, but i like HXM too [:
    No, ZJZ has said that HXM will not be in HSDS because he is sorta "famous" now and has gone on to do more elaborate projects. As suited as Hu Ge is for ZWJ, i'm not really keen to see him in HSDS for he's already acting as GJ in LOCH. I wouldn't mind someone relatively less well-known as ZWJ.

Wise Fool

yea ady has really nice legs and figure.
    i've notice she like to show off her legs a lot. i wouldn't blame her.

love to see hu ge as zwj, but i doubted he wouldn't be staring in hsds.

didn't someone post a couple of months ago saying hu ge and ady might be in a drama or movie together. i'm dying to see them two together again....

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post

To a_girl: Ady recently joined Hua Yi Brothers Entertainment Group which ZJZ is also under. He gave her JY's HSDS novels as a welcoming present and invited her to join him in his new adaptation of HSDS. Reporters have been speculating that Ady will get the role of ZM but ZJZ is not confirmed yet. However, he says that he'll most definitely offer her an important role.
    Wow! I haven't been in here for a while but hearing this news is making me excited! I hope Ady will be in HSDS, hopefully the role of Zhao Min. This girl is pretty and talented, it's about time she gets some recognitions and shine. =)

Junior Member inexplicableromance's Avatar

Ahh haven't been in here forever! Can someone give me a quick overview of what Ady is working on right now? What is HSDS? ^_^* And how come she performed with HXM? (I mean that it's a bit random.)

Ady is so beautiful and such a versatile actress. ^_^ I absolutely adore her.

I'm watching Xue Shan Fei Hu at the moment, and I think tonight's episode is where she comes in as the older Ruo Lan! So excited. Loved her in Chinese Paladin.

any idea when Niu Lang Zhi Nu coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by inexplicableromance View Post
    Ahh haven't been in here forever! Can someone give me a quick overview of what Ady is working on right now? What is HSDS? ^_^* And how come she performed with HXM? (I mean that it's a bit random.)

Ady is so beautiful and such a versatile actress. ^_^ I absolutely adore her.

I'm watching Xue Shan Fei Hu at the moment, and I think tonight's episode is where she comes in as the older Ruo Lan! So excited. Loved her in Chinese Paladin.

HSDS is Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre.. a novel from Jin Yong; AKA Condor Trilogy

Default Fingers crossed/Dream Cast for HSDS 2008

Like, I think, everyone else here- I'm desperately hoping that Ady will land the ZM role. ZM's probably my favorite JY character (with a little competition from Hong Qi Gong and Dong Xie) and after watching Chinese Paladine, I'm convinced Ady will be a great ZM! As a second choice I would suggest that Michelle Ye is great at woman-disguised-as-a-man roles, and she certainly impressed me in World's Finest (though I would be a little afraid that ZM comes across as too comic, since Michelle is probably stronger at comic than dramatic characters.)

I also agree that HuGe would be a great ZWJ, though that's probably asking for too much. I'd settle for either Wallace Chung- who I think did the agonizing-over-the-choice-between-women thing great in Secret History of Kang Xi- or perhaps Jason Wu- who I think would make this version of HSDS the most wuxia-oriented one. I've always thought that ZWJ is not a very acting-challenging role- he's a little bland compared to the women in HSDS, so why not cast a great martial artist in the role who can be adorable and yet dramatic (think Wudang master)?

Zhi Ruo is an interesting character- and though I'm much more neutral here than for the ZM and ZWJ casting- I would root for Chu Ja-Hyun in the role. I think she pulled off a great woman with clear gentle-and-sweet as well as evil-and-vengence-obsessed sides to her in the latest Chu Liu Xiang. She'll give Zhirou a sort of grace and self-possession that the character has lacked recently- I think its harsh to make Zhirou a parody of jealousy and fear (of her shi fu), we need a dignity for her character that would make it clear why Wuji came so close to loving her. In the last chapter of the book ZWJ characterized his feelings for Zhi Ruo as "respect", for his cousin "gratitude", for Xiao Zhao "pity/affection" and, of course, for ZM "bone piercing love" Pardon my rough translation. The point being you want a Zhirou you can respect!

I think Li Qian would make a good Xiao Zhao- she's the perfectly petite and girlish actress who has great emotional range- and XZ is supposed to the youngest of the girls. We also already know she can be great at farewell scenes (think the ending for Twin of Brothers)- which would be super when it comes to the parting scene with ZWJ (recall the '86 version with Maggie Siu's fantastic parting from Tony Leung... makes me shiver just to remember it!)

For Qing Shu, I want the actor who was Gao Ming (bad guy) in Wing Chun- I guess I've just seen that, and am impressed by his 'character-warping' in there but still coming out with one shining redeeming trait (in that case love for his sister, in the case of Qing Shu some sort of final sacrifice for his father).

I think the other juicy roles to be had are for Zhang CuiShan and Ying Susu, as well as the Da Shi Shu (oldest WuDang disciple). For me personally, I'll never find the equal of Simon Yam and Carol Cheng again, but I'd like to suggest that some more established actors/actress would go for doing a short few weeks of shooting as ZCS and YSS. So, I'll be ambitious and put Vincent Jiao or Vincent Zhao as my favourites for CuiShan. Both look awesome in ancient costume and have done many impressive 'heroic' roles (I think they have the "dai hup" look- as a precedent, Vincent Jiao was great as Golden Snake Warrior in the recent Sword Stained with Royal Blood, and Vincent Zhao needs no introduction in the world of Wuxia). YSS- hmm... oddly I can't think offhand of established actresses I'd like for YSS. Perhaps actresses who have been great ZM's in the past? Like Gigi Lai (I like her ability to give a spark of evil to very sympathetic characters) or Alyssa Chia (she has the advantage of having starred with both Vincent Jiao and Vincent Zhao to great results!).

Right, enough chatter for now- what do you guys think? Perhaps if we can come up with a consensus dream team we can send the director an email plea?

Default Addendum

I must be sleep-deprived, but I forgot to add Kevin Cui Peng (who was WuHua in the latest Chu Liu Xiang) in as my vote for Qing Shu. He's very dashing in ancient costume and also does cool, obsessed, manipulative and pathetic well!

Also for the First disciple of WuDang I imagine Kenny Ho would be a great choice- I haven't seen him in "fatherly" roles, but this upright to a fault character I can imagine Kenny being good at. I can't stress how important it is that the Wudang 'uncle's of ZWJ as well as the Ming sect members (particularly Yang Xiao) be strong actors in their own right- its harder to take ZWJ and the whole series seriously if you can't respect and admire the people who supposed to be held in high regard in the book!

And can we have the person who acted as Zhaomin's father in HSDS '76 as well as HSDS '86 reprise the role? I know, I know he's a HK actor and he's a little on the oldesr side now, but he was so distinguished and yet touchingly, charmingly affectionate but still have the steel in him to throw out his daughter if he felt he had to.

Default Another add-on

Perhaps I should start a post on HSDS '08 since I'm wandering a little off topic here!

How could I have forgotten Esther Kwan as YSS? I loved her as the strong and smart Huo Qing Tong in 2002's Book and Sword, and if Vincent Zhao is CuiShan I'd like to finally see them together on the small screen!

Either of my Cuishan hopes would also be great Yang Xiao's- Vincent Jiao in particular I think has the slightly seductive charm that a great Yang Xiao would have (in the book he is afterall one of the "Xiao Yao Er Xian"- the two debonair Left and Right Hands of the Ming Sect- Yang Xiao and Fan Yao!)

Kingone Wang (Yi Dian Hong in the '07 Chu LiuXiang) would be great to have as one of the Ming Sect leaders- perhaps Fan Yao, the handsome Right Hand who disfigures himself to infiltrate the Mongolian tribe and ends up being one of Zhaomin's main henchmen and Shi fu.

I feel like I want to add Hu Jing and Li BingBing in here somewhere since they've been awesome in wuxia serials, but can't think of enough meaty female roles for them- perhaps Ying Li (Wuji's cousin) or Bu Hui and her mom (the ones who Wuji's 7th Wudang 'uncle' fall in love with), though I'm not sure they'll be willing to take on smaller roles since they have led their own series in the past.

i like the idea of vincent zhao as Zhang Cui Shan [= & Gigi would definitely make a good Ying Susu. Vincent Jiao would be a good Yang Xiao, maybe you should make a HSDS 2008 thread and we can discuss it there since this is an Ady thread.
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

There's a thread created for discussion of potential candidates for the new HSDS quite sometime ago:

http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=16141

Wise Fool

god damn with the remakes .. aren't there any scriptwriters anymore? .. the new remakes always sucks compare to the original.. the only thing new is the eye candy casts

if ady is in that new series..i think she'll make a cute zhao min..she looks like another Alyssia Chia and has acting skills like her... but i still find Alyssia bubbly on screen presence a rare find..
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 02-17-08 at 01:55 AM.