Page 148 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4898138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153 LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Thank you so much, sunnysnow!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    Actually Ady was approached by ZJZ to play one of the wives but she was busy with other filmings, so had to turn his offer down.
    Wow, really? I wonder which wife? I wish she was casted as the first wife, Fang Yi (coz I don't like how the 2008 ver. actress portrayed the character)

Anyway, thanks alot for all the replies!^v^

you guys have any news of Ady lately? After the charity event, didn't hear anything from her. Any clue of her next project?
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/anyixuan/vklWX.jpg'), '')

The trailer has been released for Ady and William's "The Emperor's Harem" [后宫].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTo_i7TbxPA

I'm pretty excited to see these Ady & William again! I especially loved them in their BTS clips, so cute =] I thought there was going to be a lot more transparent similarities between this and TVB's "Beyond" but from the trailer, it doesn't seem like it. Also, considering Tavia is the second female lead, she doesn't seem to have a lot of scenes in the clip. Anyway, also looking forward to Lv Yi - seems like quite a juicy role too!

Lv Yi actually looks so consistently pretty in this series! I really like Ady's character in this series from what I saw in the trailer. But how come the hairstyles look so...I don't know how to say it. Patrick Tam looks like he's got a juicy role actually.
    I like me.

Even though I'm a bigger fan of Ady than Lv Yi (I do like the latter too), I'm actually looking forward to seeing Lv Yi more than Ady in "Hou Gong". I don't know why, probably because Ady's character seems like the very boring and typical goody-two-shoes which I really dislike.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by allen2792 View Post
    you guys have any news of Ady lately? After the charity event, didn't hear anything from her. Any clue of her next project?
    Accoring to her baidu page, she will soon be working on 2 upcoming TV projects, plus 2 movies which she filmed last year, "Min Gan Shi Jian" and "Jie Hun Kuang Xiang Qu" are set to hit Chinese theatres soon.

Wise Fool

What the hell. Looks like the Beyond the Realm Of Conscience with Tavia again..
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Stills from the movie "Gei Ye Shou Xian Hua" (Flowers for the Beast) which Ady is currently working on now. Co-stars Jaycee Chan:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian/pic/...5789a21a4cffca

Wise Fool

Thank you Sunny for the news. It looks like Ady's playing as one of the girl working at a nightclub. Do you know the plot of this new series?

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Thank you Sunny for the news. It looks like Ady's playing as one of the girl working at a nightclub. Do you know the plot of this new series?
    I don't really know what the plot is and it's a movie, not a drama series.

On the other hand, she is filming another new drama entitled "Wulong Shan" (Mt Wulong) where she plays the leading character. Think the story's probably set in Yunnan because Ady's costumes look very Miao-tribal like (though filming is taking place in Hengdian at current)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.gtimg.com/ent/pics/hv1/146/132/779/50688281.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.gtimg.com/ent/pics/hv1/147/132/779/50688282.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.gtimg.com/ent/pics/hv1/148/132/779/50688283.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.gtimg.com/ent/pics/hv1/149/132/779/50688284.jpg')

Source: http://ent.qq.com/a/20110517/000319.htm

Wise Fool

Just watched Ady's scenes in the new "Shui Hu Zhuan" and despite her guest appearances in a mere 4-5 episodes, she does a brilliant & natural job portraying Li Shishi as an intelligent, dignified & composed woman full of grace and confidence! I really like how the character is written & portrayed in this adaptation (compared to the original novel) and contrary to the rather plain-looking pics released during filming, Ady actually looks very pretty in action. Her acting skills just seem to get even better and more natural each time! A pity her character doesn't end up with Yan Kuan's because they look pretty good together and have such a sweet & subtle (albeit short) love story.

Here's a fan-made video with lovely bg music from the drama:

Li Shi Shi pic stills
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/p/2010-12-14/U3461P28T3D3176329F346DT20101214093823.JPG')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i0.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2010-10-27/U4175P28T3D3127515F328DT20101027152633.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2010-10-27/U4175P28T3D3127515F326DT20101027152633.jpg')

Credits: Sina

Plus, trailer for her new movie "Min Gan Shi Jian" set to be released in Chinese theaters early next month.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 05-21-11 at 11:28 AM.

Wise Fool

A pity her character doesn't end up with Yan Kuan's because they look pretty good together and have such a sweet & subtle (albeit short) love story.
    I actually thought the open ending did endorse the possibility of them ending up together, despite not blatantly displaying it on screen (like the previous versions).

click to show/hide spoilers
    Yan Qing retires and goes to live in seclusion. In the epilouge, the emperor discovers that Li Shishi has disappeared. Then the ending sequence shows flashbacks of Yan Qing & Li Shishi's scenes together (which would otherwise be somewhat out of place). I think it's pretty suggestive where she went

On a side note, I do agree that she definitely upped her acting in here. A good display of calmed grace and beauty but with depth and emotion (and some humor). Li Shishi appears to be one of those characters that could have easily turn into a flower vase. I guess the scriptwriter should get some credit, too.
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 05-22-11 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    I actually thought the open ending did endorse the possibility of them ending up together, despite not blatantly displaying it on screen (like the previous versions).

click to show/hide spoilers
    Yan Qing retires and goes to live in seclusion. In the epilouge, the emperor discovers that Li Shishi has disappeared. Then the ending sequence shows flashbacks of Yan Qing & Li Shishi's scenes together (which would otherwise be somewhat out of place). I think it's pretty suggestive where she went
    Oooh, I haven't watched till the end of the series. I'm actually only at Wusong's part proper but I skipped to watch Ady's parts in the later bits out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    On a side note, I do agree that she definitely upped her acting in here. A good display of calmed grace and beauty but with depth and emotion (and some humor). Li Shishi appears to be one of those characters that could have easily turn into a flower vase. I guess the scriptwriter should get some credit, too.
    Yup, and I like it that in here Li Shishi is the one who suggests to Yan Qing that they should take the oath as sworn siblings (but in reality underwent a marriage ceremony) because she knows that she might never see him again instead of the original version where Yan Qing is the one who tricks her into becoming sworn siblings so as to stop her from romancing him.

I read some online comments about Ady's Li Shishi not being soft, demure & docile enough but I personally prefer to see a beautiful & graceful courtesan with brains, confidence and dignity rather than the typical quiet & polite flower vase. Plus, I like how Ady portrays the character with a hint of arrogance and one who is capable of holding her own ground when interacting with people like Song Jiang & Yan Qing because frankly, Li Shishi is a beautiful woman who is greatly pampered by the emperor and it's not surprising that she appears confident of her beauty, talents and influence.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 05-22-11 at 03:59 AM.

Wise Fool

I'm not this far along yet in the series haha but I'm glad it looks like I won't be disappointed. I've been waiting for Ady, quite patiently if I may add. There is no shortage of attractive women in the series though....but dang some of the story lines are just downright depressing for them!
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I'm not this far along yet in the series haha but I'm glad it looks like I won't be disappointed. I've been waiting for Ady, quite patiently if I may add. There is no shortage of attractive women in the series though....but dang some of the story lines are just downright depressing for them!
    Yeah, the author seems to habour some kind of dislike for women, or rather, attractive women.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    The storyline for all the characters are pretty much depressing
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 06-04-11 at 06:44 PM.

On the other hand, she is filming another new drama entitled "Wulong Shan" (Mt Wulong) where she plays the leading character. Think the story's probably set in Yunnan because Ady's costumes look very Miao-tribal like (though filming is taking place in Hengdian at current)
    I'm surprised Ady is joining this production as it seems to have a "pro-communist" flavor. Seems a little awkward given that Ady is from Taiwan. But then again, it seem Choo Ja Hyun is also joining in the production. I dunno which one seems more weird.

i just finished HSDS it was a great show and after that i became a fan of an ady, so is there any good show that ady an act in?

i really enjoyed her performance in autumn concerto.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i really enjoyed her performance in autumn concerto.
    same here. it was one of the better taiwanese series i've seen in a long time, although i didnt really like the last half -.-