Page 15 of 153 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I thought Ady would be more famous in Taiwan but it seem Taiwanese like actress/singer instead...for example Rainie

Ady is good enough to get her own series(leading roles)...I don't know why she chose to stick with Vicki.
    well i think ady wants to work with vicki 4 onces that maybe y... n i once read her profile... n it's says that her idol is vicki zhao....maybe that's y she want 2 work with her!...n i am kinda happy that both xaio yan zi get 2 work together!... i hope they become friends after the series "Fast Track Love"....

Quote Originally Posted by Julynne
    well i think ady wants to work with vicki 4 onces that maybe y... n i once read her profile... n it's says that her idol is vicki zhao....maybe that's y she want 2 work with her!...n i am kinda happy that both xaio yan zi get 2 work together!... i hope they become friends after the series "Fast Track Love"....
    I guess it's okay to work with your idol.

Ady is good enough to get leading roles but thing is she's not that famous in mainland to get good leading roles in high profile series, there are so many other famous mainland actresses which may beat her to roles(like vicki for instance..) she will have no problem getting meaty roles in taiwanese productions but i think her company wants her to break into the mainland market (you know like alyssa etc.)
    so i guess they're just accepting whatever good roles coming along so as to boost her popularity in mainland 1st. it's only when she's well-known in mainland before directors will agree to let her take on leading roles in high profile productions.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Ady cries pretty good. She is good actress I like her.

i agree too.

Yes, I agree. I like Ady crying. It's weird, the first thing I sees in an actress is her crying..how she look when she cry, the way she cry, does it look natural and pretty etc. That's how I choose which actress I want to become a fan of.. I know, a little shallow eh?...

Default Ady's crying sadden me

Ady is the kind of pretty and gentle actress whom I feel sad whenever I see her crying during the show. Even I know that it's just acting, but I just can't bear to see my idol crying...

Hope to see Ady laughing more!
    Nice to meet you all! Welcome to join in for any discussion!

i agree with u guys that ady has great crying skills. it looks really natural and gosh, those tears just flow effortlessly (u know how some actresses try so hard and squash up their face, but they're eyes just go a little watery..) ady just cries buckets. and she has that very soft and vulnerable look when she's crying, which makes me feel really sad and sorry for her character. but i also love her smile, it's so pretty and cheerful, she's so likeable in happy roles!

Wise Fool

for all you lin yueru fans out there...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images3.enet.com.cn/bbs/upmessage/up200502/412501691.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-4-11/2005411151503810.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos2.gznet.com/ent/pic/050705/4-03.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hangzhou.com.cn/images/20050101/20050205ly011.jpg')

she looks so soft and beautiful in this one
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%B0%B2%D2%D4%D0%F9/b304310.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.domani.com.tw/images/pic/s3.jpg')

Wise Fool

her old series "ma la high school kid"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.domani.com.tw/images/download/scan3.jpg')

"good luck angel"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.domani.com.tw/images/download/scan1.jpg')

xiao yan zi in the outsiders
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.domani.com.tw/images/download/1024-768-7.jpg')

what a cute expression she's got in this pic
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.domani.com.tw/images/download/IMG_5613.JPG')

Wise Fool

Ady is one of my fav's right now along with GYY...

Ady is a good actress from what I've seen so far.. I hope she acts in more series where she doesnt' get a bad ending
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Default Ady to have more happy ending shows!

I wish to see Ady to act more in happy ending shows!

Unhappy Ady's shows on sale

So far other than Chinese Paladin, The Outsiders, Blazing Courage, Single Home, Legend of Hero, ( Baseball title? ) dramas that are sold in Singapore, I can't seem to find anymore Ady's shows...

maybe cause there all all she acted in
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Don't forget about Da Han Tian Zi 3 ...she's also in there.

DHTZ3 isnt out yet. i wanna see 'single dormitory', where ady acts with li wei. i heard the series was hilarous, how is it Duan Yu? but i've gt no time now. there's another series called 'good luck angel' she acted with You Wei but isnt on sale. gosh, i saw like a glimpse of the show on channel 54, tvbs asia (i have cable at home) months back and didnt bother watching the series since i didnt know who ady was that time. i only started liking her after watching the outsiders and chinese paladin which was back in May this year.

Wise Fool

Default 'Single Dormitory'

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    DHTZ3 isnt out yet. i wanna see 'single dormitory', where ady acts with li wei. i heard the series was hilarous, how is it Duan Yu? but i've gt no time now. there's another series called 'good luck angel' she acted with You Wei but isnt on sale. gosh, i saw like a glimpse of the show on channel 54, tvbs asia (i have cable at home) months back and didnt bother watching the series since i didnt know who ady was that time. i only started liking her after watching the outsiders and chinese paladin which was back in May this year.

I like 'Single Dormitory'. The only thing is it may seem a little long for 33 episodes and some scenes are long winded. Overall, I still give 3.5 stars for the show. The show is funny and relaxing. The best part is...no one dies in the show...ha ha! I like the character Ady acted ( Xiao Xue ) in the show. As compared to the character Pei Yuyan from 'The Outsiders', both are roughly the same except that Xiao Xue is stronger in nature and funnier!

oh i read the synopsis frm yesasia that li wei has a love traingle with his childhood gf and ady's character right? so who does he end up with in the end? i hope it's ady,is she the lead actress?

Wise Fool

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how long has she been in the industry for?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    oh i read the synopsis frm yesasia that li wei has a love traingle with his childhood gf and ady's character right? so who does he end up with in the end? i hope it's ady,is she the lead actress?
    In the show, Lee Wei is the male leading actor. As for Ady, she can consider as the female leading actress or suporting actress depending on the role. You will know what I mean when you watch the show. The ending...hee hee don't tell you first. Go and watch it and you will definitely like the show!