Page 41 of 153 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by sugarcane
    Say word. Ady and Blue were my 2 favorite characters in the series. It seemed to me as if there was more chemistry shared between them than there ever was between Ady and Dylan. Even before he died, I felt that he never truly understood her...

And yes, Ady's character in CP was the best! I loved her playfullness... she was what made the series fun to watch. After she died, the series was pretty much boring.

I have to say , even if Ling Er was teh most beautiful, after Yue Ru (ady) came in, she stole the spot light. It wasn't the same with her after she died

Yea, i like Ady and Blue. I agree that i see more chemistry and devleopment between those two.I always did like them in th ebeginning.. ( maybe because i always root for the underdogs hihi). Ady and Dylan, the couple seem a bit shallow and doomed from the start. Dylan was pretty bad at expressing emotions in certain scenes. Blue did a nice job acting calm for his character.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I have to say , even if Ling Er was teh most beautiful, after Yue Ru (ady) came in, she stole the spot light. It wasn't the same with her after she died
    fortunately, there are men and boys out there who find yue ru much more beautiful and cooler than ling er. GO ADY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    fortunately, there are men and boys out there who find yue ru much more beautiful and cooler than ling er. GO ADY!!!!

but according to some people ( whichi are really LYF's fans).. they would prefer having Ling Er as a wife and Yue Ru as a good friend Whatever, i think sillysaint and I defended enough in AF forum about how Yue Ru is better than Ling Er.

but according to some people ( whichi are really LYF's fans).. they would prefer having Ling Er as a wife and Yue Ru as a good friend Whatever, i think sillysaint and I defended enough in AF forum about how Yue Ru is better than Ling Er.
    ahem...lyf fans are prepubescent boys who are still ignorant. let them learn their own mistakes. the guys who prefer yue ru are usually more mature and cooler to interact with anyway.

ady has such expressive eyes...one can get lost in them.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    ahem...lyf fans are prepubescent boys who are still ignorant. let them learn their own mistakes. the guys who prefer yue ru are usually more mature and cooler to interact with anyway.

ady has such expressive eyes...one can get lost in them.

Yes, the way she cries.. it really is touching. VERY natural too I love how it can express sorrow when she cries/frowns.. and how it lights up when she smile. I like actresses with big eyes hihi.

FYI, Linger= Lust. YueRu- someone u want to spend ur life with

Yes, the way she cries.. it really is touching. VERY natural too I love how it can express sorrow when she cries/frowns.. and how it lights up when she smile. I like actresses with big eyes hihi.

FYI, Linger= Lust. YueRu- someone u want to spend ur life with
    nope...Yue Ru is like a best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    nope...Yue Ru is like a best friend.

there you go. Some people think like that.

I myself, not putting Ady or LYF in the picture, i want my spouse to be a good friend to me and a husband.. someone i can be comfortable around and do whatever without feeling self-conscience. I don't see that in Li Xiao Yao and Ling Er. The way he loved her.. what was that? She is beautiful.. and so what? He doesn't know anything about her and already fallen hard.

YueRu- someone u want to spend ur life with
    wow! you said it best!

in analysis to both YUE RU and LING'ER...

i despise women like LING'ER. it annoys me, 'cuz they can't make up their freakin' minds. yeah, she may be sweet, but i dislike ditzy girls and how they're so selfish 'cuz they're doing to get attention.

YUE RU on the other hand would be a fun person to hang out with. i mean, i couldn't get bored of 'em, 'cuz we'd fight, we'd laugh, etc...but we'd be doing these things together...growing together...'cuz there is deeper connection...there's always an adventure and it's always unpredictable.

anyhow...i think i went way off-topic, so i'll shut up.

lmao

and remember, i'm comparing the roles of YUE RU and LING'ER not LYF and ADY.

lol
    Last edited by resident:alien; 06-21-06 at 10:23 PM.

there you go. Some people think like that.

I myself, not putting Ady or LYF in the picture, i want my spouse to be a good friend to me and a husband.. someone i can be comfortable around and do whatever without feeling self-conscience. I don't see that in Li Xiao Yao and Ling Er. The way he loved her.. what was that? She is beautiful.. and so what? He doesn't know anything about her and already fallen hard.
    i'm not putting Ady or LYF in the picture. Had experience with these type of girls. YR will eventually become a good friend in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    i'm not putting Ady or LYF in the picture. Had experience with these type of girls. YR will eventually become a good friend in the end.
    And i suppose you are married and experience such things?

hmm. with couples who last through a relationship and marriage i have seen.. The marriage couples are each other's companion and good friend. It;s not looks that keep them together but rather a mutual understanding. THey work their problems thru and thru.. what i see in YueRu and Li Xiao Yao.

YOung couples who i see broke up in their marriage.. it was really just looks that got them together. Eventually, they got bored. They didn't seem to understand each other.

hmm. with couples who last through a relationship and marriage i have seen.. The marriage couples are each other's companion and good friend. It;s not looks that keep them together but rather a mutual understanding. THey work their problems thru and thru.. what i see in YueRu and Li Xiao Yao.

YOung couples who i see broke up in their marriage.. it was really just looks that got them together. Eventually, they got bored. They didn't seem to understand each other.
    Exactly, ladies and gentlemen remember that when you are searchiing for your loved one make sure that you guys have at least something in common before running off to bed. lol
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Ahhh... my sentiments exactly. I couldn't have said it any better myself. My sister was best friends with her boyfriend for 7 years before they initially decided to hook up. They've been together for 12+ years, and are still going strong. This is because their relationship was built on a strong foundation... like "Sugar" said, most relationships work out not because of physical appearance; rather, it's about personality and companionship.

And let's not even get into the topic of how LXY fell in love with Linger. How the heck did Linger fall in love with LXY?? She was only a little kid when she first met him, and already she decided that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him? If that's not lust then I honestly don't know what is.

And in the event that they really were "in love"...

I always viewed LXY's "love" for Linger as more of a brotherly type of love. I was at another forum earlier, and someone regarded to this type of relationship as a "vampire relationship". One where your partner is totally dependent on you. LXY is like LE's blood supply. All she has to offer him is undevoted love... which may sound sweet at first, but if you think about it, is that really enough to carry a relationship? It's like you have your own problems to worry about, and then you have to constantly worry about dealing with theirs as well. It's only a matter of time before you eventually get fed up.

With Yueru, LXY will never have to worry about this kind of stuff.

I'm gonna begin reposting some of the posts I made at AF earlier so I don't repeat myself lol.

Anyway, this thread moves fast but glad to be here. You guys will be seeing more of me here!

IYea, i like Ady and Blue. I agree that i see more chemistry and devleopment between those two.I always did like them in th ebeginning.. ( maybe because i always root for the underdogs hihi). Ady and Dylan, the couple seem a bit shallow and doomed from the start. Dylan was pretty bad at expressing emotions in certain scenes. Blue did a nice job acting calm for his character.
    I wouldn't say that Yu Hao (Dylan) loves Xiao Yan Zi (Ady) any less thn Shan Zi (Blue) does. But i would definitely agree that Shan Zi understands Xiao Yan Zi much more than Yu Hao ever will and is very much more sensitive to her needs.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-22-06 at 05:13 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Exactly! Looks can only get u so far. From what i observe, younger ppl tend to go for appearance more than anything else. The more matured and experienced u are, the less concerned u are abt looks and all that, unless u are a filthy rich person who is willing to spend on gorgeous looking people, but these ppl are normally not emotionally satisfied since what they get are babes and hunks who aren't true to them at all. Of course it is hypocritical if i declare that appearances dont matter at all..it does to a certain extent, to me at least..(not many ppl would willingly date a fat and ugly person even if u know how nice he/she is.) but it is not everythin. I would rather marry a guy who looks average but can understand me as i do to him inside out rather thn a gorgeous-looking guy who i cannot click with at all. Most of my girlfriends have similar views as well..i dunno abt the guys though. What i hear is tt most guys go more for looks thn character since they are not as emotionally demanding as the ladies who tend to be more sensitive.

BTW, i don't think LXY and LE's relationship is that shallow. Yes, appearances and lust play a huge part in their relationship (i doubt XY would love LE if she were an ugly hag) but i do believe that they love each other dearly as well. But there is no mutual understanding or chemistry btw them. Love is not enough..many couples divorce eventhough they love each other because they just dont understand/trust each other enough and that eventually leads to conflicts and misunderstandings. To put it plainly, they simply do not know each other well enough since they hardly spend time together, unlike XY and YR.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    I would rather marry a guy who looks average but can understand me as i do to him inside out rather thn a gorgeous-looking guy who i cannot click with at all.
    i question those who claimed to know someone else inside out
    unless one develops telepathy, no one could intimately know another person inside out. there will be instances where the person you thought you knew go and say (or do) something that you never expected...

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    i question those who claimed to know someone else inside out
    unless one develops telepathy, no one could intimately know another person inside out. there will be instances where the person you thought you knew go and say (or do) something that you never expected...
    Of course im not claiming to be a fortune-teller of sorts but rather the phrase is actually tilted to mean u know and understand a person very well. Read metaphorically not literally

You are normally at ease, comfortable and happy when u are with such a person. Like your intimate friends or family members for instance..compared to a person who u dont understand or are confused with, which usually leads to mistrust and frustration. but its important that u can get along with such a person as well. Because u can know a person very well but cannot get along with he/her.

Wise Fool

rather the phrase is actually tilted to mean u know and understand a person very well. Read metaphorically not literally
    yes but how can you measure understanding and knowledge of another person? what is the yardstick, the benchmark? understanding is limitless as our thoughts are endless.
    i prefer a relationship where i can tolerate my partner rather than understand her. one may understand the Sun before trying to understand women!!!

yes but how can you measure understanding and knowledge of another person? what is the yardstick, the benchmark? understanding is limitless as our thoughts are endless.
    How can u measure love, trust, biasness, jealousy and all the other emotions and feelings thn?..Not literally using a ruler or measuring tape but by the way u interact with that person. It's obvious u understand an intimate friend more thn a normal classmate. You know his/her personalities, his/her dislikes, his/her problems etc much more thn u do a normal classmate. that's why a difference of status in relationships. My dad may be closer to me but he might not understand me like my best friend does. I love my dad more but i feel more comfortable and can bond better with my best pal

i prefer a relationship where i can tolerate my partner rather than understand her. one may understand the Sun before trying to understand women!!!
    That's why the insensitivity guys Understanding leads to toleration. I cannot tolerate my brother irritating me but when i understand his reason for doing so which is to gain my attention etc thn i can tolerate him by just ignoring him rather thn flaring up and getting into a fight which would worsen the relation. or better, i could respond to him in another way instead of flaring up which satisfies his need for attention as well as preventing a fight.

Wise Fool

How can u measure love, trust, biasness, jealousy and all the other emotions and feelings thn?..Not literally using a ruler or measuring tape but by the way u interact with that person. It's obvious u understand an intimate friend more thn a normal classmate. You know his/her personalities, his/her dislikes, his/her problems etc much more thn u do a normal classmate. that's why a difference of status in relationships.
    arent you presuming your understanding of another person too loosely? some think and perceive alike while others will deviate from your experience. so stating that we measure by experience with the different human emotions for a given person is to disregard the experience that others may have of the same person.
    For example, you and your brother loves your father - but there will be variations and degrees between your love and his love of the same person.

That's why the insensitivity guys Understanding leads to toleration.
    no understanding does not necessarily lead to tolerance. i understand communism, but i am only contempt for this form of government. i can understand people's reason for infidelity, but i would never tolerate my partner for doing it.
    [/QUOTE]