Page 46 of 153 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Yay! I went to the rental shop today and saw one of Ady's older series "Single Dormitory" on display. Rented it of course since i heard it's a pretty light-hearted and comical series. Miss seeing Ady onscreen nowadays so this series is better thn nothing
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Glossy Ady
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.pcnow.com.cn/photo/4476/164185.jpg')

Gothic Ady
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2006-1-15/2006115124211886.jpg')

Wise Fool

Gosh, the more I look at Ady, the more I like her. She just so gosh darn pretty. Those eyes and her smile are so alluring...

Default How Ady looks like when she's ill and w/o make-up

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2006/06/18/ea060618065.jpg')

Wise Fool

shes going to be in "flying fox of snowy mountain?" and if so, who is she? sorry im a bit behind

Quote Originally Posted by kittyknguyen
    shes going to be in "flying fox of snowy mountain?" and if so, who is she? sorry im a bit behind

she is gonna be Miao Ruo Lan.. Hu Fei's love interest.. but ermm, at this rate, i am not sure how the story is gonna be
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Default more erunner shots

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2006/06/15/em060615034.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2006/06/15/em060615020.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/mmsource/images/2006/06/15/em060615021.jpg')

Wise Fool

Again, those eyes, that smile... so hard to resist...

Thanks for the pics sunnysnow!

Default Oh..Oh..Oh

I saw on the news today that Ady is in S'pore for the filming of her latest series with Hu Bing I hope im fortunate enough to "bump" into the location(s) she's filming at!! Oh yea..and the silly reporter mixed up his stuff and said Xiao Qiang is the lead actress when it's actually Ady who's the lead actress

Anyway the news showed a little of Ady at the press conference they held this afternoon and Ady looked really sweet in a red dress

Wise Fool

Wise Fool

Thanks for the clips. Gosh, poor Ady is only a guest star. She should have taken the lead . She looked so adorable in those clips.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    I saw on the news today that Ady is in S'pore for the filming of her latest series with Hu Bing I hope im fortunate enough to "bump" into the location(s) she's filming at!! Oh yea..and the silly reporter mixed up his stuff and said Xiao Qiang is the lead actress when it's actually Ady who's the lead actress

Anyway the news showed a little of Ady at the press conference they held this afternoon and Ady looked really sweet in a red dress
    Arghhhhh!! I saw then news yesterday too, was wondering how come previously no one know that she's coming to S'pore... How should we dig info on the filming locations!? Luckily Ady is the lead not Xiao Qiang

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    Arghhhhh!! I saw then news yesterday too, was wondering how come previously no one know that she's coming to S'pore... How should we dig info on the filming locations!? Luckily Ady is the lead not Xiao Qiang
    how can they make such a huge mistake???

at least they MADE a mistake...which means that she's still lead.

thanks for the youtube links...she's lovely.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Ah Kenix, you're a fan of Ady as well? Actually i read that her new series will be filmed in various places including S'pore but didnt know when she would be coming. Yes, and i wonder whether anyone would know of her filming scedules/locations so i can accidentally bump into her!!

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365
    Thanks for the clips. Gosh, poor Ady is only a guest star. She should have taken the lead . She looked so adorable in those clips.
    She was initially offered lead but she couldnt manage the time since she was busy filming another series at the same time. But she's still paired with Dylan, though i dont really like his character much. I actually prefer her to be with Michael Zhang's character whom i like better. The Ady and Dylan pairing is apparently so popular in Taiwan such that there were complaints by the press and fans when the director announced that he offered the lead role to Megan Lai instead since Ady turned it down. The original plot was supposed to be the lead actress involved in a love triangle with Dylan and Michael's characters but since there were complaints, the director changed the plot to allow Ady's guest character to be paired up with Dylan's.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Ah Kenix, you're a fan of Ady as well? Actually i read that her new series will be filmed in various places including S'pore but didnt know when she would be coming. Yes, and i wonder whether anyone would know of her filming scedules/locations so i can accidentally bump into her!!
    Erm not to say exactly a fan of Ady but I do like to watch her dramas so seeing her in person would be a bonus!! Hopefully there'll news about the filming...

'accidentally bump into her' Think I'll approach directly if I see her on the road.

Erm not to say exactly a fan of Ady but I do like to watch her dramas so seeing her in person would be a bonus!! Hopefully there'll news about the filming...
    There's actually an article in Life! today talking abt the series, with a pic of Ady and Hu Bing as well! Apparently, the crew have started filming in S'pore on the 23rd of June and filming will end on 8th August. Filming locations include Sentosa, Pula Ubin and warehouses in Dempsey Rd. The STB (Spore Tourism Board) has reportedly sponsered the series quite abit. The english title of the series is "Super Mates", a 40-episode China-Taiwan co-production revolving around the lives of 4 young adults.

'accidentally bump into her' Think I'll approach directly if I see her on the road.
    I wonder whether i'll dare to even approach her if i really see her
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-07-06 at 04:49 AM.

Wise Fool

run up to her, clob her on the head with a club and drag her back to your cave!

Fans of Ady take note she's in a new dramady with China's Hu Bing with parts of the filming to be done in Singapore.

"The serial, called Super Mates, revolves around 4 friends who pursue their dreams together. Dircted by Taiwanese Wu Tsung-te."

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    run up to her, clob her on the head with a club and drag her back to your cave!
    Whatever for? Im not gay

Wise Fool