Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    she is filming in Singapore.. so GO LOOK FOR HER GUYS!!!

also, i think i read this thing that said, when she was young, she was mischievous and climbed on some chains.. She fell nad hit her cheek against some rocks. This is why she appears to have a dimple
    I can't remember the exact details of the incident but the so-called dimple we thought she had is actually a tiny hole/scar due to that incident when she was young. Isn't Ady just so lucky to have a hole/scar in her cheek which resembles a deep dimple??
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

She is so pretty. I like her looks in The Outsiders... specialy when she was in high school!...

Quote Originally Posted by Elesjay
    She is so pretty. I like her looks in The Outsiders... specialy when she was in high school!...
    Yes she looked so innocent, fragile and demure when she was still a student in the beginning. That is exactly how MRL is supposed to be in "The Flying Fox of Snowy Mt"..not some crazy heck WJ made her out to be. Still can't get over the gruesome trailer i saw last night...

Wise Fool

Default Ady in one of her older series, "Good Luck Angel"

With You Wei
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xphoto.sa20.com/uploads/myphotos/2f1bd7a4e422afbcba1b5a0d0d14f667/34438/%D0%F9%D2%C0%D4%C2_8.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xphoto.sa20.com/uploads/myphotos/2f1bd7a4e422afbcba1b5a0d0d14f667/34438/%D0%F9%D2%C0%D4%C2_6.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xphoto.sa20.com/uploads/myphotos/2f1bd7a4e422afbcba1b5a0d0d14f667/34438/%D0%F9%D2%C0%D4%C2_4788.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xphoto.sa20.com/uploads/myphotos/2f1bd7a4e422afbcba1b5a0d0d14f667/34438/%D0%F9%D2%C0%D4%C2_4.png')

Wise Fool

Default Ending SC in "White Robe of Love"

Spoilers:

Its a really tragic ending because Dylan dies..yes, again! Why can't Ady and Dylan just end up together for once?

For more SCs, visit the series thread in the Taiwanese series section

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1435940/0/nouser_1435/T0_-1_1435940.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/6224b29dc2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/0e55d016f8.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.realimagehost.com/uploads/6d68c2b0ef.jpg')

credits: Ady's Baidu thread
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-13-06 at 05:50 AM.

Wise Fool

what!!! Dylan dies/ Some hard core Dylan and Ady fans are gonna be mad
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Yes she looked so innocent, fragile and demure when she was still a student in the beginning. That is exactly how MRL is supposed to be in "The Flying Fox of Snowy Mt"..not some crazy heck WJ made her out to be. Still can't get over the gruesome trailer i saw last night...
    It's ok, we are all feeling the same . I still feel when I think of those scenes. I did what 0-0-0 suggested... went to watch the 80s version of Flying Fox .

Ady looks so adorable and sweet in those screen caps. Why are these directors taking her for granted?!
    This world is so unfair... talent being majorly overlooked

wow! Her pics look awesome in her white robe drama!

for some reason, she looked...funky in Chinese Paladin. Probably cause her hair was not the right type for her? (In CP, I actually disliked Yue Ru's character, but her playing it made it better than what it would have been. Yue Ru did nothing but fight all day. argle.)

omg she is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by gilbertl
    omg she is beautiful.
    and super cute and talented too. i hope to see her in better leading roles though...darn her most retarded (and i hate to use this word too...it's just so rude but in this case, i can't think of a better word) manager. retire you most stupid manager!!! ady deserves so much better than what you haven't done for her!!!!

sunny...i'm gonna post those pix of you wei in yang mi's thread.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375

for some reason, she looked...funky in Chinese Paladin. Probably cause her hair was not the right type for her? (In CP, I actually disliked Yue Ru's character, but her playing it made it better than what it would have been. Yue Ru did nothing but fight all day. argle.)
    Really? I actually liked her hair in CP. I thought it was cute and matched with her character.

I don't think anyone has shared these pictures yet:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/401/a592d75d.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/401/a5b4369e.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/401/a162ca1a.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/401/cfe751f3.jpg')

They're old, but pretty nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by sugarcane
    Really? I actually liked her hair in CP. I thought it was cute and matched with her character.
    i didn't think Ady looked that stunning in CP. The hair made her look very plain... i guess it was suitable though.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i didn't think Ady looked that stunning in CP. The hair made her look very plain... i guess it was suitable though.
    her costume and hairdo fits her role. just like ym in roch. now do you know understand what i was saying before about ym in roch? her costume wasnt the best but it fits her role but you went emotional on me. seem like you wanted to kill me for that.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    her costume and hairdo fits her role. just like ym in roch. now do you know understand what i was saying before about ym in roch? her costume wasnt the best but it fits her role but you went emotional on me. seem like you wanted to kill me for that.
    what? Ym's hair and costume didn't fit the role at all!

no excuse to have a ridulcuous hair due..not to mention looking native american. At least Yue Ru got somewhat of an asian fashion

it's weird though, you ladies complain about ym's costume but css(guo fu) had similar costumes but yet you haven't utter a single word about that.

it's weird though, you ladies complain about ym's costume but css(guo fu) had similar costumes but yet you haven't utter a single word about that.

I didn't think her costume, GF"s costume was that bad",,..she had some ok styles in terms of hairdoes.. and clothing wasn't all bad. YM looked like some native american..

Quote Originally Posted by sugarcane

They're old, but pretty nonetheless
    Never seen these pics before. Thanks sugarcane. Are u sugar's long-lost sister?

BTW, i like Ady's costumes and hair in CP. They were simple but looked really pretty on her. Red was also a colour in tune with her character, feisty and loud LYF had the prettiest costumes and hair in CP. It was again, simple but very sweet. I thought the costumes designer did a really good job for CP. The tribal costumes for the ppl of Nan Zhao kingdom were unique as well

No one can beat the designer for Flying Fox though. Just compare Ady's image in both series
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-15-06 at 03:21 AM.

Wise Fool

I felt Ady looked pretty in CP, as always, but her costumes were really simple and unelaborate compared to the others. Meanwhile, Ling Er's clothes were very pretty. Maybe they were trying to hide Ady's natural beauty a little, so Ling Er would stand out. =D Or at least that's what I like to think.

Yeah Guo Xiang's costumes could've used some improvement...haha I like the phrase "YM looked like some Native American"...made me laugh for some reason.

I always thought Ling Er's is more of a girly girl, and therefore, her clothings would be more feminine and cute. Yue Ru is more spunky and tom boyish, so therefore she has the sassy red color and much more simpler clothes