Page 54 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    somehow i get this vibe from you that you prefer looks over talent...

look=90 % for u

talent 10 %
    it's sad but so true. looks will get you further than talent in the entertainment industry. lyf will get more roles than ady. good/better ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i somehow sense that you don't even know what talent is.
    Most twelve years old do not have the ability to gauge talents.

it's sad but so true. looks will get you further than talent in the entertainment industry. lyf will get more roles than ady. good/better ones too.
    I see you are finally admitting to somethings.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123

you don't find a flaw in that statment? Looks will get u a jump start, yes.., but looks/beauty fades. You got no beauty to keep you hanging at 40 with no talent.

BUt I agree with GX, if u say that LYF uses only her looks.. ok, I guess you are admiiting she climbed to the top from her looks, not talent... and u call me a hater
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

you don't find a flaw in that statment? Looks will get u a jump start, yes.., but looks/beauty fades. You got no beauty to keep you hanging at 40 with no talent.

we both have to be real. will lyf/ady have a chance to get roles when their 40s? actresses only last til their early 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    actually, most of the actresses on dragonite's signature are pretty and talented IMO, minus one, and i shall not name names
    i'm aware of that...but i don't believe that she likes any of them because they are talented since i'm very much convinced that she doesn't know what talent is. she's the type to like anything that's shoved down her throat (aka..."cute" or prominent roles) which explains her fixation for lyf and charmaine sheh.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

BUt I agree with GX, if u say that LYF uses only her looks.. ok, I guess you are admiiting she climbed to the top from her looks, not talent... and u call me a hater
    does it even matter? i rather have someone who has decent acting skills w/ good looks than someone who's ugly with great acting skills. millions/billions of others feel the same.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

actually, most of the actresses on dragonite's signature are pretty and talented IMO, minus one, and i shall not name names
    u mean liu yi fei...hmph>_<
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

i'm aware of that...but i don't believe that she likes any of them because they are talented since i'm very much convinced that she doesn't know what talent is.
    i'm aware of that
    you didn't honestly think i was that stupid did you?

she's the type to like anything that's shoved down her throat (aka..."cute" or prominent roles) which explains her fixation for lyf and charmaine sheh.
    i just find her extremely inconsistent with actresses she likes and dislikes. I swear Ady was not on that list before......

does it even matter? i rather have someone who has decent acting skills w/ good looks than someone who's ugly with great acting skills. millions/billions of others feel the same.
    i think we all realise that you like blank pretty faces...

i'm aware of that...but i don't believe that she likes any of them because they are talented since i'm very much convinced that she doesn't know what talent is. she's the type to like anything that's shoved down her throat (aka..."cute" or prominent roles) which explains her fixation for lyf and charmaine sheh.
    lol....i must admit i like lyf for her cuteness.....but something is wrong withur statement....charmaine sheh USED TO BE my fav actress when i started off with only tvb shows....but now u can say i cant even stand the sight of her lol....why u tink all the actors and actresse in my sig.r from china....???
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

i'm aware of that
    nah...i know you're much smarter than that...i've only found 1 actress who we've disagreed on so far.

i just find her extremely inconsistent with actresses she likes and dislikes. I swear Ady was not on that list before......
    me too...even though i know i shouldn't expect much from flip flopping 12 years old at this point...sigh...some are just too...umm...unbelievable..but i have to say...she's not as unbelievable as some obvious fanatics around here.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i'm aware of that
    let me ask this...and it's not just you...

why is that ym/sc goes back to school and that consider a good thing and people praise her for it but when lyf decide to do the same thing...they dont see the same way...it's always negative. no one know for sure what these ladies want in life or what they will become in the future. it could go both ways...but i dont see negatives remarks about ym/sc but only towards lyf.

i'm aware of that

wanna bet if the list will increase further? i was deliberating whether to throw gyy off like ruby but couldnt bear to...lol
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

why is that ym/sc goes back to school and that consider a good thing and people praise her for it but when lyf decide to do the same thing...they dont see the same way...it's always negative. no one know for sure what these ladies want in life or what they will become in the future. it could go both ways...but i dont see negatives remarks about ym/sc but only towards lyf.
    they just biased....lol...to avoid further dispute....lyf will GO OFF MY LIST RIGHT NOW!!!!
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

nah...i know you're much smarter than that...i've only found 1 actress who we've disagreed on so far.
    ah... finally someone agreeing that i'm smart
    me too...even though i know i shouldn't expect much from flip flopping 12 years old at this point...sigh...some are just too...umm...unbelievable..but i have to say...she's not as unbelievable as some obvious fanatics around here.
    i don't know... a while ago she didn't like half the actresses on her signature. Why the sudden change of heart dragonite? could it have been from popular opinion?

ah... finally someone agreeing that i'm smart

i don't know... a while ago she didn't like half the actresses on her signature. Why the sudden change of heart dragonite? could it have been from popular opinion?
    nope.....just a decision i made so tt no one can say whether i like lyf or not...lol
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    they just biased....lol...to avoid further dispute....lyf will GO OFF MY LIST RIGHT NOW!!!!
    i'm sorry but when comparing obsessed lyf fans to lyf dislikers, the word "biased" should never be used to describe the dislikers. compared to obsessed lyf fans who are beyond irrational and hope, lyf dislikers are the most objective people on earth.

because LYF is going to stanford, and because LYF is majoring in English or something
    i have nothing against LYF getting an education. I believe everyone has the right to and should get an education

i'm sorry but when comparing obsessed lyf fans to lyf dislikers, the word "biased" should never be used to describe the dislikers. compared to obsessed lyf fans who are beyond irrational and hope, lyf dislikers are the most objective people on earth.
    so 2 stop this argument...i change the avatar to chicken instead of lyf and take her off my list.....so this doesnt bcome my prob.lol
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Ady is ugly to u? she may be pretty average to some guys but she is nowhere ugly to me.

LYF may be leading Ady in terms of fame but not really in terms of quality. Im pretty sure we all know who's more passionate about and churns out more quality acting. And Ady's not in LYF's fame league simply because she doesn't have a rich daddy or rather, step-daddy to buy her singing and acting contracts. I find LYF prettier thn Ady, especially in ancient wear, but sometimes Ady looks more stylish and hotter thn LYF in modern wear. LYF is pretty but i doubt she'll be as hyped as today if not for the erm..backing

Surferket, I understand u actually. My brother sees nothing special in Ady because he thinks she's an average-looker but he admits that she can act and acts better thn people he can't stand, like LYF.

Zouk and MoS have babes like Ady? How come i dont see them? There alot of smoking, sultury, heavily made-up ladies though I think Ady's pretty sweet-looking and she has gorgeous eyes. She's not drop dead gorgeous but what drew me to her wasnt her looks but acting and charisma onscreen. She makes people laugh or cry at her character, not cringe in boredness unlike some others.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Working for something yourself always gains more respect To get some help here and there in the entertainment world is understandable but with academic as well is a nono for me
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool