Page 64 of 153 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Maybe the cd is ok, but we never know
    I hope she isn't thinking like: everyone is making a cd, then I'll do that too

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Swallow
    Maybe the cd is ok, but we never know
    I hope she isn't thinking like: everyone is making a cd, then I'll do that too
    All of them actresses are probably thinking that. Trying their luck at singing just in case they are lucky and can make extra cash. But of course they all give the same reason: "Oh, I've always loved singing and thought, why not try out etc etc."
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Yeah, it seems like after 1-3 years of fame, some random company decides to sign actresses for a record deal. Well, see if they really loved singing and acting I wouldn't mind that much...people can do both (like on Broadway, for example) but since EVERYONE says that, you really start to doubt their singing skills.

When's Ady's CD coming out? She probably hasn't had much time to train...she's made like what...five series this year?
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Yeah, it seems like after 1-3 years of fame, some random company decides to sign actresses for a record deal. Well, see if they really loved singing and acting I wouldn't mind that much...people can do both (like on Broadway, for example) but since EVERYONE says that, you really start to doubt their singing skills.

When's Ady's CD coming out? She probably hasn't had much time to train...she's made like what...five series this year?
    Yep. Seems like her full album will be released earliest, end of this year. Her single will be released next month or October.

Wise Fool

This is one of the reasons why JACKY CHEUNG (one of the four sky kings of cantopop) is disappointed in the music business these days.

Every singer is trying to become an actor/actress or vice versa.

Oh, the horror!

On the other hand, damn, I like the way her cheeks are now. She's so cute. Extra weight on her is good!
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Tell me about it.. and the end results usually end up as crap.

I like Ady.. but i honestly don't like this idea of having an album.

btw, just heard a certain person's new song.. *shudders* All looks and no talent makes XLN go back to tomb
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Default Ady's interview with Sina

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2006-08-16/U1817P28T3D1203400F326DT20060816153307.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2006-08-16/U1817P28T3D1203403F326DT20060816153327.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2006-08-16/U1817P28T3D1203404F326DT20060816153330.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2006-08-16/U1817P28T3D1203397F326DT20060816153253.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2006-08-16/U1817P28T3D1203402F326DT20060816153319.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2006-08-16/U1817P28T3D1203398F326DT20060816153256.jpg')

Full interview here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2006-08-16/ba1203300.shtml

Will try to translate it when i have time

Wise Fool

I personally don't see a problem with Ady releasing an album. I'm too disappointed in the lack of quality in the singing industry, especially in Hong Kong. But the producers obviously know there will be a market for the album and I know her fans will be supporting her and a lot of them will want to hear her sing. Maybe give her a chance and if you don't like it, don't get a copy of her album. Who knows, maybe Ady's a pretty decent singer. Eg. Raymond Lam surprised me of how great of a singer he is...a lot better than many HK pop idols these days...

We're not against her releasing an album but we just think it's not a very professional choice, given the rushed timing and her lack of talent in that profession. I still prefer people to stick to what they do best and give their all in, which shows their professionalism and seriousness. But i have to accept the fact that most entertainment artists don't do that anymore, since the industry is taking another path from the past.

But oh well, if Ady's album really does well, then all's fine by me, I won't be sulking over it because i do like her as an artist and hope she succeeds, especially in what she does best, acting. I'll probably get the album if her singing is good or decent at least but i won't follow the crowd and get it just for the sake of getting it and boosting sales if it's bad. Following the crowd is what boostes sales and it gives the singer the impression that he or she is really good. And then, the producers will be overjoyed by the marketability of the artist and we'll get more and more bad singing. It's a vicious cycle.

I quote Germaine Greer, "The art of our time is not dance, music or poetry but marketing".
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 08-26-06 at 02:43 PM.

Wise Fool

I couldn't say it any better Sunnysnow. I am not totally against her releasing her album, I think it might beat her getting pyschotic roles. but anyways, I am very strict when it comes to singing/music these days. Too many actors/ actresses come out with albums full of sappy /cheesy love songs with talents next to zero. It is completely pitiful to see how certain ppl do well in their sales.

I think most likely, Ady would come out with an album that is similar to taiwan pop stars, young, happy pop songs, .

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I think most likely, Ady would come out with an album that is similar to taiwan pop stars, young, happy pop songs, .
    I dont expect too much from her since it's her first attempt and at least she's given a chance to try out but hopefully she'll do well. The talent in the Taiwan music scene is not wow but there are some singers (yeah i know, they should be music producers instead but oh well, everyone wants a stab at fame now) who are talented enough to compose their own music and write their own lyrics which actually have some meaning to them, instead of a whole bunch of cheesy crap like "I love you, you love me, we are one big happy family." or "Blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, cranberry, pinkberry, yellowberry..heck! All the berries of the world unite regardless of colour!!" etc.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 08-26-06 at 03:05 PM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    or "Blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, cranberry, pinkberry, yellowberry..heck! All the berries of the world unite regardless of colour!!" etc.

dear... are u aimimg at something?

I guess we just need to wait and see/hear her songs. I am not expecting much either. Ady, surprise us!

I guess we just need to wait and see/hear her songs. I am not expecting much either. Ady, surprise us!
    And that is just so damn funny!!! especially coming from someone like Sunnysnow
    be happy

Do u get it Sugar dear? If you know a couple of words to a particular song, then you'll get my joke which i suspect aiza11 already does. Not good to make it too explicit if not, ardent fans will start storming at us
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 08-27-06 at 01:08 AM.

Wise Fool

Do u get it Sugar dear? If you know a couple of words to a particular song, then you'll get my joke which i suspect aiza11 already does. Not good to make it too explicit if not, ardent fans will start storming at us
    of course sweetie LYF fans comes in and start storming.. well.. i got my resources too. :

安以轩洁身自爱少绯闻 被传与何润东同居很伤心
    http://www.kzzj023.com/news/Article....ticleID=106617

安以轩笑称屁股有洁癖 每到一地必先换马桶坐垫
    http://www.kzzj023.com/news/Article....ticleID=106422

someone told me that it said that Ady was from a rich family herself..... she was pampered and often cried when she started filming..

?????????? ???????????
    http://www.kzzj023.com/news/Article....ticleID=106617

?????????? ???????????
    http://www.kzzj023.com/news/Article....ticleID=106422

someone told me that it said that Ady was from a rich family herself..... she was pampered and often cried when she started filming..

The first link is something abt Ady being rumoured to be together with Peter Ho during the filming of "The Legend of Hero" in which she denies.

The second link talks about her recent filming. She comes from a pretty well-to-do family and admits that she is spoilt because she never had to do any housework such that she didnt even know how to cook instant noodles properly and scalded herself while filming for "The Legend of Hero". However, she says that hectic filming scedules have trained her up to be more independent and self-reliant.

She says that she hurt herself during the filming of "Fast Track Love" and "The Great Revival" such that the pain hurt so much that she couldn't walk. But in order not to worry her mother, she lied that she was fine on the phone but started crying after she hung up.

Ady says that she used to be spoilt when she was younger and often came across as arrogant when she first started acting. She would go home and cry and complain to her parents whenever she met any difficulties. But her dad scolded her once and told her that she has to stop throwing her temper around once she leaves the house for work. She then swore that she would change and never let her parents worry for her again.

Doesn't this remind you guys of her character, Lin Yueru in CP?
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 08-27-06 at 06:57 AM.

Wise Fool

The second link talks about her recent filming. She comes from a pretty well-to-do family and admits that she is spoilt because she never had to do any housework

Doesn't this remind you guys of her character, Lin Yueru in CP?
    No wonder she pulled off the character of LYR really well!! lol First hand experience as a spoilt brat teenager hehe

p/s..u know, sunnysnow- there's more berries like Linkenberry, gooseberry, duckberry, chickenberry etc
    maybe not famous as other berries to be included in the song lyric lol
    Last edited by aiza11; 08-27-06 at 08:04 AM.
    be happy

How old is Ady?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    How old is Ady?
    She 25 going on 26 this coming September!

Wise Fool