Page 6 of 153 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlady
    she's very pretty.

i've never seen her before.

ady kinda look like Barbie Hsu, when she smiles
    she does look a little like barbie in the 1st pic, 1st post, 1st pg. but i think she's prettier and she has larger eyes thn barbie. she does look a little like ruby lin too in certain angles. i guess thats the typical taiwanese look, but im just attracted to ady more
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I don't mind Alyssa, GYY, LYF, and Ady shows up in series and movies. In fact, I'm glad they're around. There aren't many actresses/actors I like from TVB production now. I used to enjoy series from TVB but now....I would skip most of the series...the actors are bad and sometime very low budgets. Some people like the actors in TVB but I don't. I still like Hong Kong's actors in movies though not series.
    so true. i used to enjoy tvb series more thn mainland ones but nowadays mainland series (mainly period ones) are just trashing tvb upside down (it used to be the other way round). mainland producers are just more serious and are willing to spend and work to produce a good series, you can tell by the sets, props, plots, scenaries, acting, music, fighting, editing,extras..etc. tvb used to have really good and seasoned actors but now all i see are overrated miss hks/singers/models turned actresses who have no talent or skills whatsoever. even seasoned ones are getting recycled so much that im getting sick of their faces, though its not as bad as seeing so much of the newbies who cant act for shyte. mainland actors are somewhat more serious(most of them go through proper training in acting schools) and since there's like a huge population, we always get to see fresh faces (and beautiful ones too) who can act.

tvb's not doing well in the modern series department either, it seems like they're losing out to korean series (why the hk audience would rather watch a korean series abt medicine and doctors than their very own "hyped about" tvb's healing hands 3). either way, they really are losing out to mainland and korea.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    so true. i used to enjoy tvb series more thn mainland ones but nowadays mainland series (mainly period ones) are just trashing tvb upside down (it used to be the other way round). mainland producers are just more serious and are willing to spend and work to produce a good series, you can tell by the sets, props, plots, scenaries, acting, music, fighting, editing,extras..etc. tvb used to have really good and seasoned actors but now all i see are overrated miss hks/singers/models turned actresses who have no talent or skills whatsoever. even seasoned ones are getting recycled so much that im getting sick of their faces, though its not as bad as seeing so much of the newbies who cant act for shyte. mainland actors are somewhat more serious(most of them go through proper training in acting schools) and since there's like a huge population, we always get to see fresh faces (and beautiful ones too) who can act.

tvb's not doing well in the modern series department either, it seems like they're losing out to korean series (why the hk audience would rather watch a korean series abt medicine and doctors than their very own "hyped about" tvb's healing hands 3). either way, they really are losing out to mainland and korea.
    yeah, thats so true. Money= Results. buts still, its completely understandable that tvb productions fare mediocre against the strong competition from mainland china. tvb is only a hk based company afterall, and their market is fairly small(usually just HK) so the amount of $ they can invest in a tv drama is limited. Mainland is an huge market, with copious cash, lots of new talents, competent screenwriters, directors, etc, hk is getting their asses whipped LOL.

filming da han tian zi 3

a new taiwanese series of hers

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/sky/041028ayx3.jpg')

so does anyone have any news on this new drama? who's the actor? they look good together and ady looks so pretty.

im also curious to know more abt this series but cant find any. i just saw this pic in one of those chinese sites mentioning that this is one of ady's modern series, it may not be new for all we know.

Wise Fool

That person looks like Bobby Dou..

I still like Ady's face then LYF... i think LYF has the more classic Chinese face while Ady has the typical taiwanese faces, like Alyssa, Barbie, and Ruby. Personally, i think without that lazy left eye for LYF, she is nothing
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar

I still like Ady's face then LYF... i think LYF has the more classic Chinese face while Ady has the typical taiwanese faces, like Alyssa, Barbie, and Ruby. Personally, i think without that lazy left eye for LYF, she is nothing

Don't get me wrong...Ady looks good but LYF is more feminine. Some guys like the more feminine type of girl. Ady is like one of the close friend who smack me in the head when I tease them. Alyssa, Barbie, and Ruby all have feminine looks. However, that's my opinion and that's yours.

Ady actually looked very feminine in The Outsiders (Dou Yu)... but too bad more people has seen Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan than Dou Yu.....

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    Ady actually looked very feminine in The Outsiders (Dou Yu)... but too bad more people has seen Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan than Dou Yu.....
    But between Ady and LYF...LYF looks more feminine.

I think I get what crazylife123 means. Ady, even though she was great in Outsiders as a feminine character, just seems more suited to play the mischevious, tom-boyish character.
    All in all, I like LYF, appearance wise, a little more than Ady, simply because she's unique. Not a lot of people in the entertainment circle look like her. With Ady, she does have the typical kind of beauty that many celebrities from Taiwan to HK to mainland China have; look at the celebrities from just Taiwan. Ruby resembles Jolin resembles Alyssa resembles Ady ( to some degree). After a while, it gets a little stale.
    BUT, as we all know, appearance isn't everything, and I like Ady because her acting is much more natural and versatile. LYF has a long path to take to get to that stage (and yes, I know she has the time), but now, Ady acts better than her. It'd be REALLY interesting to see them collaborate on a project some years later.

a cute gif of yueru and xiaoyao.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/funny.gif')

Wise Fool

Has anyone heard of Ady's new series, Fast Track Love (or something like that)? Stars Vicki Zhao and Lu Yi. Lee Wei will also be in it, and apparently a slew of cameos and guest appearances by a slew of well known actors/actresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tei
    Has anyone heard of Ady's new series, Fast Track Love (or something like that)? Stars Vicki Zhao and Lu Yi. Lee Wei will also be in it, and apparently a slew of cameos and guest appearances by a slew of well known actors/actresses.
    With a good cast around her, it'll help her boost her career.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar

thats indeed Bobby Dou. but i just found out that thats not exactly a new series. its just this modern series abt baseball where ady's guest star for a couple of episodes.

btw, has anyone watched Ady's other series like Blazing Courage (with Blue Lan), Good Luck Angel (With You Wei) and Single Dormitory ( with Li Wei). heard pretty good reviews abt ady in those series.

and anyway, i just found out that ady's full english name is audrey. ady's just like a short form/pet name.

Wise Fool

score! I really want to watch other Ady's series.. but they are not in viet yet. CHinese paladin, blazing courage. and outsiders 2.

Quote Originally Posted by vanggirlie
    so does anyone have any news on this new drama? who's the actor? they look good together and ady looks so pretty.
    This drama call BASE BALL DREAM Ady just a guess in this serie... She really pretty, and the main guy is bobby.. He so cool in this serie... I love this serie alot...make u like all the new face...
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Quote Originally Posted by girly
    This drama call BASE BALL DREAM Ady just a guess in this serie... She really pretty, and the main guy is bobby.. He so cool in this serie... I love this serie alot...make u like all the new face...
    i heard she only appeared in the 1st two episodes or something right? anyway, ive heard from other sites that ady's very pretty in those other series i mentioned and her character's really likeable. hmmm, i'll try and see whether i can get any of those since i miss watching ady on-screen ever since i finished chinese paladin and the outsiders 2 like a month or two ago.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Tei
    is this released, going to release or filming right now? and is ady the lead? plus, is there any info on it, like is it a period or modern series, characters, plot etc?

Wise Fool

ugggh.. i can't seem to get my hands of any if Ady's series

i heard she only appeared in the 1st two episodes or something right? anyway, ive heard from other sites that ady's very pretty in those other series i mentioned and her character's really likeable. hmmm, i'll try and see whether i can get any of those since i miss watching ady on-screen ever since i finished chinese paladin and the outsiders 2 like a month or two ago.
    U shoudl watch this serie it really good... I actually watch this serie for Ady but after I watch this serie I start to like all of the main cast.. bobby so cute, stella cute too, and kingone is so hot and also the girl ( blind) tha pair up with him so pretty..and she can act really good.
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.