Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by girly
    U shoudl watch this serie it really good... I actually watch this serie for Ady but after I watch this serie I start to like all of the main cast.. bobby so cute, stella cute too, and kingone is so hot and also the girl ( blind) tha pair up with him so pretty..and she can act really good.
    yeah, i've heard some pretty good remarks on this series too, but i can't find it at stores here. however, i managed to get "blazing courage" today and i've watched like 4episodes for now. the storyline is rather fresh, and so far, the actors are all ok. as much as i liked blue lan in the outsiders, his character is not that likeable in here.

as for ady, i must say i like her characters in the other series i've seen her in better. she's considered the lead actress in "blazing courage" but doesn't have much screentime, in fact the 2nd lead actress seems to have equal, if not more screentime than ady. ady's character is the typical sweet and nice girl (she plays a reporter btw) but more cheerful and bubbley than her character in the outsiders. however, the character tends to be somewhat bland and lacking in depth, this is definitely not an ady series. however, she does a above average job in here with her acting (its natural and convincing) and she lookes really beauitful in the series.

anyway, my mom mistook ady for barbie hsu when she watched the series with me and she was going on about how ady is "copying" barbie which i think its so untrue, i think ady's a much better actress and prettier. i dunno but i prefer ady to barbie.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Ady is prettier and better at acting than Barbie, hands down :P
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i think both ady and barbie are pretty good actresses. something very humble and fragile about barbie when she's onscreen that makes you want to protect her while i think that ady is a little more vivacious (?sp)...i like both of their acting.

i'm wondering about the new drama too...so i guess vicki zhao will be the main actress.

i think vicki zhao and ady kind have something similar in their looks...the huge eyes...something.

Vicki and Lu Yi are the lead actors/actresses in the series, with Ady and Lee Wei as supporting leads, I think. Anyways, it's a modern series that's supposed to be about racecar racing, sometimes dubbed the series equivalent to Initial D?

Quote Originally Posted by Tei
    Vicki and Lu Yi are the lead actors/actresses in the series, with Ady and Lee Wei as supporting leads, I think. Anyways, it's a modern series that's supposed to be about racecar racing, sometimes dubbed the series equivalent to Initial D?
    just read abt it frm vicki's site at sina. i guess the series will focus mainly on vicki and lu yi(they're like a fave couple) with ady having minimum screentime. li wei's always filming car racing series, like the legend of speed 1& 2, and now this.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by vanggirlie
    i think both ady and barbie are pretty good actresses. something very humble and fragile about barbie when she's onscreen that makes you want to protect her while i think that ady is a little more vivacious (?sp)...i like both of their acting.

i'm wondering about the new drama too...so i guess vicki zhao will be the main actress.

i think vicki zhao and ady kind have something similar in their looks...the huge eyes...something.

I've seen some series with Barbie. I think she was avg in MG, limited angry expressoins. Everytime she tried to yell at someone, it looked like she had no feelings put in those words. Not to mention, she lifted her eyebrows too much.

In A chinese Ghost story, she didn't have much expression when she got mad.

Mars, she was bad as Kira. She couldn't put out much expression in being tormented.

I saw Ady in OUtsiders, and i thought she was really good for a newcomer. She changed from an innocent little girl into a touch ( outer) lady. Ady can give really good cold stares

most Ady pics ..i look at ...her eyes really remind me Vicki a lot.
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

anyway ...i'm bored and feels liek posting Ady pics !...u guys might see these pics already.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan2.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan4.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan9.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan8.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan10.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan11.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan7.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/Ady%20An%20Yi%20Xuan/AdyAnYiXuan6.jpg')

i think Ady looks very pretty in both way ...either very short haircut or long.

Default xian jian qi xia chuan

so who does xiaoyao end up with? nobody? cos i haven't watch finish the show. and i think ling'er and yueru also died right? didn't see the part that ling'er died yet. i think ling'er is very pretty in ancient costumes and yueru is very pretty in modern costumes. haha. both have their looks. ohwells, i think ah nu is also pretty. (: anyway, i prefer ling'er's character more.

i heard they both died... but yueru could have been resurrected, the tv series edited that part

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    it's just like every other famous stars..once they get famous..people tends to criticize them more...
    though i think that Ady is more impressive than LYF...that's just my opinion...i just love her sweet face...
    In the series that Ady star with Lu yi fei...The guy ended up with Lu yi Fei..makes me so mad..!!oh well!!
    nope. you are wrong. the guy ended up with no one. only liu yi fei's child. both of them died. the ending sucks. but the story is quite nice.

I don't know Her but that's true she's cute!!!
    Prefer her with long hair!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...

just finished watching "blazing courage" yesterday. its an ok series, though ady didnt have that much screentime, considering she's like main lead. i saw ady's latest series, "China Heroes" in stores and dunno whether i should get it cause i heard her character's not that great. i read however that she's playing 2 different roles in CH, a mother and daughter in both the 1st and 2nd half of the series respectively.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    Prefer her with long hair!!!
    i think she looks better with long hair too, i just love her hair in "blazing courage", it looks so soft and smooth. however, there's only 1 time we've seen her in short hair and thats the outsiders 2 where its a wig, so of course it doesnt natural or pretty on her. who knows, if she decides to cut her hair 1 day, it might look nice as well. but that day wont come too soon since ady expressed before that she wont cut nor dye her hair for now even if the series requires her to(like what happened in TO2) since she loves her hair long and black and her manager wants her to maintain that "sweet and innocent" girl image.

Wise Fool

She does look better with long hair...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    i think she looks better with long hair too, i just love her hair in "blazing courage", it looks so soft and smooth. however, there's only 1 time we've seen her in short hair and thats the outsiders 2 where its a wig, so of course it doesnt natural or pretty on her. who knows, if she decides to cut her hair 1 day, it might look nice as well. but that day wont come too soon since ady expressed before that she wont cut nor dye her hair for now even if the series requires her to(like what happened in TO2) since she loves her hair long and black and her manager wants her to maintain that "sweet and innocent" girl image.

hey, sorry for not replying pm, but i really don't know when TVseriesensation is gonna be back. I hope it is gonna be soon. I still got that translation of yours from the moive i didn't save

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    hey, sorry for not replying pm, but i really don't know when TVseriesensation is gonna be back. I hope it is gonna be soon. I still got that translation of yours from the moive i didn't save
    which movie are u referring to?

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    which movie are u referring to?

Chinese paladin, u had a translationg for the ending song