Page 97 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    You don't know how to ice skate, cheesecake? I'll just eat you... I mean, I'll teach you how.
    since when do cheesecakes have legs like Michelle KWan to skate I know your dirty ploy, teach me and when I slip on the ice, you would have your way with me
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    since when do cheesecakes have legs like Michelle KWan to skate I know your dirty ploy, teach me and when I slip on the ice, you would have your way with me
    You make it sound nasty. I'll just jump you right when I get you out on the ice. I wouldn't wait for you to slip. I wonder where Sparky is, I want some Godiva with this cheesecake.

*flies away in shame*
    don't you live in mass? geez, i live in the sunny lands and i know how to skate! well, not skate well of course....

why is it every breakout chinese stars always wants to pursue singing too when they know it's not their department,, one good eg being ruby lin..even though i a big fan of hers but i have to admit ..people felt like they were being ripped off buying her album

i figure it should be yang mi next on pursuing a singing career lolz
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 06-06-07 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    don't you live in mass? geez, i live in the sunny lands and i know how to skate! well, not skate well of course....
    you western ppl U make it sound like the north east is a big block of ice around

You make it sound nasty. I'll just jump you right when I get you out on the ice. I wouldn't wait for you to slip. I wonder where Sparky is, I want some Godiva with this cheesecake.

makes u 10 X more evil. *flees from battle*

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    why is it every breakout chinese stars always wants to pursue singing too when they know it's not their department,, one good eg being ruby lin..even though i a big fan of hers but i have to admit ..people felt like they were being ripped off buying her album

I know, I dont get it either. It isn't just chinese artists... but Japan has those "idols" as well. Not to mention, I think Korea is starting to follow that trend. :eek Moon Goon Yeung is doing it too with the sexy look

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    i'm sure if she knew how to roller blade, she can probably skate. it doesn't take to much effort to learn. but twists and turns on ice is of course, a different case.

though i admit, she does look kinda lost in that picture there...
    It's easier to blade than skate. I thought it would be fine the first time i went on the ice since i knew how to blade but...i couldn't even keep my balance properly. And the funny thing is, no matter how long i keep away from the blades, somehow or other, i wont forget how to move in them..but the same cant be said for the skates!

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post

It's the Asian, or rather, Chinese entertainment package= 2 for the price of 1. Get an actor, squeeze him/her as much as possible by making him/her sing and act. Or get a singer and do the same. Or you can get a model-turned-actress-turned-singer (3 ways) as well
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-07-07 at 01:20 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Ady's skating outfit:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/2007-06-04/U1584P28T3D1582635F326DT20070604170747.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/2007-06-04/U1584P28T3D1582636F326DT20070604170750.JPG')

credits: Sina

Wise Fool

just wondering... is ady part of the talent class or the idol class?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    just wondering... is ady part of the talent class or the idol class?
    She's a good actress but her roles and style seem very idol-like..so i would say half half

Wise Fool

i think she's technically "idol" class (at least she started off that way). but, she is definitely the more "talented" of the idols (thank goodness!)

you western ppl U make it sound like the north east is a big block of ice around
    it isn't? what rude awakening!

wat is the series that made her famous? how come i never heard of her
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

She became famous after "The Outsiders", which was a hit in both Taiwan and China, especially Taiwan. And she turned even more popular in China after "Chinese Paladin".

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post

It's the Asian, or rather, Chinese entertainment package= 2 for the price of 1. Get an actor, squeeze him/her as much as possible by making him/her sing and act. Or get a singer and do the same. Or you can get a model-turned-actress-turned-singer (3 ways) as well
    I don't get it either I wonder if it has anything to do with salary and all. Compared to the US's actress and actors for series, I think the HK, Taiwan, Chinese actors/actresses are paid much less so in turn doing everything else gives them more money

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    She's a good actress but her roles and style seem very idol-like..so i would say half half
    I know, she acted in those Taiwanese Idol drama

*gasp* Outsiders made me notice her... and Chinese Paladin followed. WHite Robe of Courage had a bit of her.. and she was just cute in that series WIth Lu Yi.

GAH! You don't see her featured because she always second lead

yea she usually hav idol roles but i believe she can do great n a more challenging role...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I wonder where Sparky is, I want some Godiva with this cheesecake.
    Je suis ici (you took French, right?)! You are not implying that you want to eat me along with Sugar, are you? Tu veux me manger?!?

Sugar, I am currently picturing a cheesecake skating! Thanks a lot for these awful images I'm getting. It's almost as bad as a few years ago, when I had a dream about a Mexican fetal pig doing logarithms! If you want to learn to skate you should move to the T dot...Nathan Phillips Square is bee-yoo-ti-ful in the winter. GuGu and I'll teach you. Besides, as a cheesecake it's not like you have any bones to break!

I like her skating outfit...similar to my tastes - the dress and leggings look. I've got to give it to Ady. Despite the pressure she receives as a celebrity, she manages to never look too awful, unlike some...oh, I think I just coughed.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Je suis ici (you took French, right?)! You are not implying that you want to eat me along with Sugar, are you? Tu veux me manger?!?

Sugar, I am currently picturing a cheesecake skating! Thanks a lot for these awful images I'm getting. It's almost as bad as a few years ago, when I had a dream about a Mexican fetal pig doing logarithms! If you want to learn to skate you should move to the T dot...Nathan Phillips Square is bee-yoo-ti-ful in the winter. GuGu and I'll teach you. Besides, as a cheesecake it's not like you have any bones to break!

I like her skating outfit...similar to my tastes - the dress and leggings look. I've got to give it to Ady. Despite the pressure she receives as a celebrity, she manages to never look too awful, unlike some...oh, I think I just coughed.
    Yes, I took French in high school. Do you know how long it's been? LOL, but yeah, I do understand what you wrote. hahaha

And please, don't praise Ady. You should just thank her stylist. But I don't think one should wear that to skate. It looks so plain. I'm not saying she should wear something flashy like those real skaters but the stuff she has on is what I wear to bed.

And please, don't praise Ady. You should just thank her stylist. But I don't think one should wear that to skate. It looks so plain. I'm not saying she should wear something flashy like those real skaters but the stuff she has on is what I wear to bed.
    And what do you wear out then? A gown?

I think Ady looks very simple but sweet and chic. She doesnt need to don on some over-the-top and elaborate outfit to seek attention and look good. In fact, I would say that without the exception of those fur boots, and one or two hair disasters, Ady looks pretty good most of the time.

I don't get it either I wonder if it has anything to do with salary and all. Compared to the US's actress and actors for series, I think the HK, Taiwan, Chinese actors/actresses are paid much less so in turn doing everything else gives them more money
    Of course. In the states, top actors can be paid almost a million US dollars for an episode in a series and millions just for a mere movie role whereas the same is definitely not possible no matter how hot you are in Asia. In fact, acting doesn't pay much in Asia, it's the endorsements and advertisments which earn them the big bucks.

I know, she acted in those Taiwanese Idol drama
    Almost all...or in fact, all of the Taiwanese serials Ady filmed are idol ones.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-08-07 at 03:40 AM.

Wise Fool

Default ady skating

so did ady actually perform some skating or just stood there in the middle of the ice with ppl skating around her? if she skated, was she doing crossovers, at least, and maybe even doing some footwork, spins, and jumps? that would be amazing if she could be so coordinated as to sing while doing all that, if a little improbable. is there a clip of her performance somewhere?

editted: just read sunny's post that ady doesn't know how to ice skate. my bad. so maybe she just stood there and sometimes the guy skater twirls her around on the spot? some romantic poses too...
    Last edited by wuxiagurl; 06-08-07 at 08:54 AM.

The only actors i know can ice-skate well are Jang Dong Gun and Song Hye Gyo..the former used to be a pretty good ice hockey player while Song loves figure skating. Probably due to the environment as well since Korea is relatively colder than HK, Taiwan and certain parts of China.

Wise Fool

I agree, Ady looks very cute in her skating. I am not into seeing Ady pulling those lame mini skirts like someone...