Page 56 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3056

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Im so sorry Pat Sigh, some smart alec has gone and create a Ady vs LYF thread now.
    sigh...12 years old should be banned until they show some evidence of brain function and reason.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Im so sorry Pat Sigh, some smart alec has gone and create a Ady vs LYF thread now.
    nah...just when people start putting up stupid stuff up...

if they only say..." lyf's suck like sh!t " i wouldnt even say a damn thing.

All I got to say, u got looks but no talent, u are nothing to me in my book. I don't give a F**K if that old ZJZ or some lame director wants a pretty girl with nothing as a lead actress. SO what if a million/ billion people agree in one way, doesn't mean it is correct. ( i am not aiming at LYF here but many actresses/singers in general) People who I see that are respected in the cinema for many year weren't the most beautiful people around... but they did have talent. Tom Hank, GOng Li , Tony Leung. etc. NEw faces popping out all over the places.. looks will NOT get u very far.

I rant enough about LYF being overrated. I made myself clear. If no one sees it, fine. Exaggerated education when she is only a guest student, sprouting a couple words in jap, giving blank stares, and yet she gets fans who gets extremely touchy and think she is some goddess. eh.. nuff said

IF LYF want my respect, she got to earn it like certain actresses i respect, nuff about LYF.. .( i do have to say LYF thread turned into some hormonal place} If crazy likes young girls and pretty faces, i don't see why we need to defend.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

If LYF is not a good actress than people will not be happy with her getting good roles. (btw, i dont think her roles are good..good for making her famous but doesnt do much to improve her acting and versatility.) If you're not a good chef but u get to cook for important banquets or if you're not a good doctor but u get to do important operations..then may i ask if it'll spark off unhappiness?
    there you...isnt that just hating?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    nah...just when people start putting up stupid stuff up...

if they only say..." lyf's suck like sh!t " i wouldnt even say a damn thing.

sure sure sure.. That is just bait so u can start attacking and pull the old, " if u don't like her, then just don't give a shi*t"

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    sure sure sure.. That is just bait so u can start attacking and pull the old, " if u don't like her, then just don't give a shi*t"
    lol.....at least crazy has some common sense to speak up 4 lyf...and her FANs DONT LIKE HER LIKE A GODDESS....lol
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

All I got to say, u got looks but no talent, u are nothing to me in my book. I don't give a F**K if that old ZJZ or some lame director wants a pretty girl with nothing as a lead actress. SO what if a million/ billion people agree in one way, doesn't mean it is correct. ( i am not aiming at LYF here but many actresses/singers in general) People who I see that are respected in the cinema for many year weren't the most beautiful people around... but they did have talent. Tom Hank, GOng Li , Tony Leung. etc. NEw faces popping out all over the places.. looks will NOT get u very far.

I rant enough about LYF being overrated. I made myself clear. If no one sees it, fine. Exaggerated education when she is only a guest student, sprouting a couple words in jap, giving blank stares, and yet she gets fans who gets extremely touchy and think she is some goddess. eh.. nuff said

IF LYF want my respect, she got to earn it like certain actresses i respect, nuff about LYF.. .( i do have to say LYF thread turned into some hormonal place} If crazy likes young girls and pretty faces, i don't see why we need to defend.
    i just dont see why people have the personal attack towards lyf...i dont think she's trying to tell everything that's she big headed/making it bad/every other actress suck...it's her manager choice...and some are personal reasons...

for me, i just think that people get so emotional because other fans praise her so much...just like how you feel about boa...

dont bring up anyone else in this thread.....aanother argument might start off....ay...any of u got ady wallpapers?not pics
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    lol.....at least crazy has some common sense to speak up 4 lyf...and her FANs DONT LIKE HER LIKE A GODDESS....lol

Miss Flipflopping, u want to bet that no fan of her think of her as a goddess? In her thread right now, people are having sexual fantasies of her.

i just dont see why people have the personal attack towards lyf...i dont think she's trying to tell everything that's she big headed/making it bad/every other actress suck...it's her manager choice...and some are personal reasons...

for me, i just think that people get so emotional because other fans praise her so much...just like how you feel about boa...
    BOa can burn , but anyways,fans overhype things. People say i hate LYF, but that is not the truth. I don't think i need to explain myself what I dislike about her.

lalalalala....i will just go n watch tv and pretend i heard nothing!>>.<<
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

come on...there's like hundreds of threads out there...many people dislike/bash her...you think i'll reply to them all...

i see hundreds of .... " lyf suck like hell, her acting is crappy. she only has her looks "

i dont reply none of that...because thats their personal opinion...

i would reply to this and actually did and did shut her up..." lyf is a bad actress. she wasn't good in roch. " but later i found out in another thread....with her saying..." HU GE is going to be great in LOCH. LOCH will be the first condor series I'll ever watch." what the hell is that? those kind of comments annoy the sh!t outta me.

or like i said before..." lyf did a good job in roch because she had easy role. xln is so easy to portray." but the same person go to idy's thread and say...." idy was so great as xln...she portray the coldness so well. does this make any sense?

come on...there's like hundreds of threads out there...many people dislike/bash her...you think i'll reply to them all...

i see hundreds of .... " lyf suck like hell, her acting is crappy. she only has her looks "

i would reply to this and actually did and did shut her up..." lyf is a bad actress. she wasn't good in roch. " but later i found out in another thread....with her saying..." HU GE is going to be great in LOCH. LOCH will be the first condor series I'll ever watch." what the hell is that? those kind of comments annoy the sh!t outta me.

or like i said before..." lyf did a good job in roch because she had easy role. xln is so easy to portray." but the same person go to idy's thread and say...." idy was so great as xln...she portray the coldness so well. does this make any sense?
    um........huh?
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

How come you can't accept that some pple believe LYF is overrated? How come you can't accept that some people don't see her as the most perfect XLN?
    but of coursem you defend nevertheless.

For your information, I read some posts about LYF in ROCH saying," Oh , she is the most perfect XLN, well this was the only ROCH i saw.
    SOme didn't even read the novel and starting spreading their love.
    Same logic here Then people come go against LYF and her fans start attacking .. eh.

How come you can't accept that some pple believe LYF is overrated? How come you can't accept that some people don't see her as the most perfect XLN?
    but of coursem you defend nevertheless.

For your information, I read some posts about LYF in ROCH saying," Oh , she is the most perfect XLN, well this was the only ROCH i saw.
    SOme didn't even read the novel and starting spreading their love.
    Same logic here Then people come go against LYF and her fans start attacking .. eh.
    there you go...you felt that way towards those lyf's fans...but i'm not even like that.

well...just say she's overrated....or she's not the perfect xln...just dont put stupid comments up.

there you go...you felt that way towards those lyf's fans...but i'm not even like that.

If u can get all posters here to defend u.. fine

oh well, i guess if you show someone who have never heard of lyf or ady their photos, about 95% will said lyf is prettier.

now show them their actings (series), and about 95% of them will say ady is better.

i find that a good looking actor / actress with talent make a hotter combination than a beautiful actor / actress with no talent.

it really takes talent to make a character sparkle and lively, and that in turn make the actor / actress so much more beautiful. whereas a beautiful actor / actress with hardly any talent will make the character boring and uninteresting. i can only stand to look at beautiful people for so long. and i believe so do the majority of people. or not. *shrugs*

anyway, does ady have any upcoming film or series other than flying fox that she co-starred in? and what about that series she starred in with dylan? does anyone know if that one have english subs?
    ---------
    Shellie

I've never said LYF is a goddess. Her prettines has a touch of innocence and has that girl/woman look which is very appealing.

And I love how this thead exploded into 4 pages of hate filled mud slinging.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i could say the same of your taste in LYF. IMO, lyf is cute, but it's beyond me how people can think that she's a goddess... she has very ordinary features... nothing special about her looks

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    I've never said LYF is a goddess. Her prettines has a touch of innocence and has that girl/woman look which is very appealing.
    not that i want to turn this into another debate, but LYF... woman? nah, she looks 15-16 to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    And I love how this thead exploded into 4 pages of hate filled mud slinging.
    why does this always happen in every thread but LYF's?

poor ady...
    i keep thinking of that stupid MRL stabbing her father scene i saw in the trailer... it's so horrifying.

ady is so cute!!!her big eyes make her even more appealing...n she was a great match for Xiao Yao in chinese paladin

Quote Originally Posted by floatin_duckie123
    ady is so cute!!!her big eyes make her even more appealing...n she was a great match for Xiao Yao in chinese paladin
    i know! but then Ady died in such a stupid way! it didn't even make sense. She just stood there waiting to die... stupid scriptwriters!