Page 1 of 153 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ady An (安以軒)

Default Ady An (安以軒)

there used to be a thread on her, but i can't find it. so im making a new one

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/ayx.jpg')

English Name: Audrey An
    Nick/Pet Name: Ady
    Celebrity Chinese Name: An Yi Xuan
    Real Chinese Name: Wu Min Jing
    Childhood Name: Baby
    Birthday: September 29, 1980
    Zodiac Sign: Libra
    Blood Type: O
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 43 kg
    Place of birth: Taipei, Taiwan
    School Record: Faculty Graduation
    Favorite Flower: Tulip
    Favorite Insect: Firefly
    Favorite Color: Baby Blue
    Best Pals: Xia Yu Qiao, Linda
    Favorite Actor: Brad Pitt
    Favorite Male Singer: Jay Chou
    Favorite Female Singer: Sammi Cheng

Series:

Single Dormitory
    Ma La High School
    Good Luck Angel
    The Outsiders (Dou Yu) 2003
    Blazing Courage 2004
    The Outsiders II 2004
    Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan (Chinese Paladin) 2004
    The legend of hero 2005
    Da Han Tian Zi III 2005
    Fast Track Love 2005
    Wo Xin Chang Dan (The Great Revival) 2006
    Bai Pao Zhi Lian (White Robe of Love) 2006
    Xue Shan Fei Hu (Flying fox of snowy mountain) 2006
    Ai Qing Xin Hu Xi (New Breath of Love) 2006
    Chao Ji Nan Nu (Super Mates) 2006
    Yun Niang 2007
    Niu Lang Zhi Nu 2007
    Suo Qing Qiu (Tian Di Bu Rong) 2008
    New Heavenly Sword, Dragon Sabre (Yi Tian Tu Long Ji) 2009
    Next Stop, Happiness (Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu) 2010

Movies:

Kung Fu/ Karate Girls 2003

Music Albums:

I am a Libra- 2007
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-17-09 at 04:11 PM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

i've watched her in the outsiders and i thought her acting was quite good for someone who's relatively new. also, her looks are very bright and pleasant, kinda like alyssa chia or ruby lin, with those large sparkling eyes.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/128.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/126.jpg')

Wise Fool

currently watching xian jian qi xia chuan, and i love ady's character in there alot. her character is more lovable thn lyf's and her acting's so much better thn lyf eventhough she's not lead. her acting has improved by leaps and bounds compared to the outsiders. plus, her role is a totally different one and yet she's very natural and convincing, that proves that she's very versatile. i think she's talented and will make it big.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/yueru10ft.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ceihk.com/tv/swordandfairy/photo/photo14_07.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img9.echo.cx/img9/4130/yx08oh.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img246.echo.cx/img246/5606/yueru06rx.jpg')

Wise Fool

wow, i want to watch that series too.. can u tell me why is she in all red? she get married?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

[QUOTE=sunnysnow]currently watching xian jian qi xia chuan, and i love ady's character in there alot. her character is more lovable thn lyf's and her acting's so much better thn lyf eventhough she's not lead. her acting has improved by leaps and bounds compared to the outsiders. plus, her role is a totally different one and yet she's very natural and convincing, that proves that she's very versatile. i think she's talented and will make it big.

I know the above comments was your opinion. Ady probably has more scene in the series than LYF. I believe Ady and LYF are the leading actresses for this series. Ady's more lovable? Well, Ady's character is different from LYF. Ady's play as a tough/witty role. While LYF played as a calm/kind/gentle person. You would try to switch the role around but that wouldn't work. The cast director usually choose the role for each person and i believe it was the right choice. Ady wouldn't look right playing the calm/kind/gentle person. Plus, LYF usually play the calm/cold roles. That's why she was chosen to play as Xiao Long Nu ' Return of Condor Hereo 2005 '. LYF has that look. I believe it's also base on their looks how they were chosen to play in each series. Would Ady( 25 years old ) be a good XLN? ...Maybe... but they picked LYF. I feel sorry for LYF. Just because she has leading roles and very young ( 18 years old )...she's being criticize harshly. She might be criticize some more when ROCH 2005 comes out. The character XLN is very hard to play. However, LYF seem to pull it off from the 10 minutes scene of ROCH 2005. I love the 10 minutes scene. Looks to be truly epic.

she;s quite sweet but she has a sad feel to her looks.

[QUOTE=crazylife123]
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    currently watching xian jian qi xia chuan, and i love ady's character in there alot. her character is more lovable thn lyf's and her acting's so much better thn lyf eventhough she's not lead. her acting has improved by leaps and bounds compared to the outsiders. plus, her role is a totally different one and yet she's very natural and convincing, that proves that she's very versatile. i think she's talented and will make it big.

I know the above comments was your opinion. Ady probably has more scene in the series than LYF. I believe Ady and LYF are the leading actresses for this series. Ady's more lovable? Well, Ady's character is different from LYF. Ady's play as a tough/witty role. While LYF played as a calm/kind/gentle person. You would try to switch the role around but that wouldn't work. The cast director usually choose the role for each person and i believe it was the right choice. Ady wouldn't look right playing the calm/kind/gentle person. Plus, LYF usually play the calm/cold roles. That's why she was chosen to play as Xiao Long Nu ' Return of Condor Hereo 2005 '. LYF has that look. I believe it's also base on their looks how they were chosen to play in each series. Would Ady( 25 years old ) be a good XLN? ...Maybe... but they picked LYF. I feel sorry for LYF. Just because she has leading roles and very young ( 18 years old )...she's being criticize harshly. She might be criticize some more when ROCH 2005 comes out. The character XLN is very hard to play. However, LYF seem to pull it off from the 10 minutes scene of ROCH 2005. I love the 10 minutes scene. Looks to be truly epic.

It's not just Ady's face or looks that sunny was pointing out, but also skills. I dont' think LYF acts as well as Ady. Ady was in OUtsiders, and she impressed me, playing a sweet innocent girl into a tough gangster. So i do think Ady can act in calm and kind roles. In this one, i haven't watched it all, but looking at scenes, I've saw, I think she is a flexible actress.

LYF, yes she is young and we should give her more credit, but doesn't stop me from saying that she doesnt' impress me at all. I guess the producers were right to pick her since she can't seem to express anything else except a wooden face

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    It's not just Ady's face or looks that sunny was pointing out, but also skills. I dont' think LYF acts as well as Ady. Ady was in OUtsiders, and she impressed me, playing a sweet innocent girl into a tough gangster. So i do think Ady can act in calm and kind roles. In this one, i haven't watched it all, but looking at scenes, I've saw, I think she is a flexible actress.

LYF, yes she is young and we should give her more credit, but doesn't stop me from saying that she doesnt' impress me at all. I guess the producers were right to pick her since she can't seem to express anything else except a wooden face
    Both actresses are still young. It doesn't matter for me who's better. As long as these two ladies are still doing movies and series...I'll be a happy man. They're one of the finest ladies I've seen so far.

it's just like every other famous stars..once they get famous..people tends to criticize them more...
    though i think that Ady is more impressive than LYF...that's just my opinion...i just love her sweet face...
    In the series that Ady star with Lu yi fei...The guy ended up with Lu yi Fei..makes me so mad..!!oh well!!

i have no idea if Ady was in more series than lYF

Personally I think An Yi Xuan is a very versatile actress. Just watch her in The Outsiders (Dou Yu). For the first half of the series, she was the innocent sweet girl, and then she transformed into the tough gangster. From the beginning, I thought she was exceptionally good for a beginner. She displays the right emotions and doesn't tend to overract.

An Yi Xuan just barely started her career, and she's already getting major roles in Mainland hit dramas like Da Han Tian Zi. She's definitely going to go far, and she deserves it too.

[QUOTE=crazylife123]

since when did i say that lyf is not good as xiao long nu and ady is more suitable? for heavens sake, i havent even watched roch05 yet, have u? yes, lyf is suitable for those gentle, demure roles and thats abt it. and what makes u think that ady cant play lyf's role in xian jian? ady was really convincing as a gentle, sweet and demure girl in the outsiders so she might have done well as lyf's role in xian jian. but i wouldnt like that, i still like her as lin yueru in xian jian, the character is awesome and a total opposite to her role in outsiders. ady really shined in that role and proved herself a versatile actress. on the other hand, i dun think lyf could pull off the role as lin yueru IMO.

btw, lyf is lead in xian jian whereas ady is 2nd lead. lyf also has more screentime thn ady and yes, lyf is really beautiful and serene in xian jian but from what i learnt, her character from the original game doesnt depend on her looks to be loved. ppl love her based on her character which was very unique i heard. she's supposed to be really strong in the middle towards the end, but lyf made her seem a weak character. gamers said that the producers changed and messed up lyf's role of ling'er. somehow, lyf's acting lacks energy and looks emotionless and lost most of the time. sorry but i dun see much expressions or emotions on her face or eyes even when she is sad, angry..etc. yes, there is improvement frm tlbb but not very much. it may be the fault of scriptwriters/producers, i dont know.

however, her emotionless and rather stiff performance in xian jian may be very suitable when she she acts as xiao long nu but it just doesnt impress as zhao ling'er. and take note that im not criticizing lyf just because she's getting so many leading roles at such a young age but rather because of her acting skills or actually, lack of. if an actress can act very well, i wont give a heck how old she is and vice versa, if an actress is old and matured but still cant act, i will still critcisize her. once again, this are solely my opinions so u dont have to take it to heart.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-30-05 at 03:44 AM.

Wise Fool

wow, i want to watch that series too.. can u tell me why is she in all red? she get married?
    hey sugar, so u like ady too?

ady's outfits are mostly red or bright orange in the entire series so i assume you're asking abt the last pic. yes she was abt to get married to hu ge(the lead actor) because her father forced them to, but needless to say, it did not succeed.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    Personally I think An Yi Xuan is a very versatile actress. Just watch her in The Outsiders (Dou Yu). For the first half of the series, she was the innocent sweet girl, and then she transformed into the tough gangster. From the beginning, I thought she was exceptionally good for a beginner. She displays the right emotions and doesn't tend to overract.

An Yi Xuan just barely started her career, and she's already getting major roles in Mainland hit dramas like Da Han Tian Zi. She's definitely going to go far, and she deserves it too.

i believe the outsiders was one of ady's first few works but she was very good in it, considering that she was relatively new then. she has the natural talent to act, and yes she doesnt overract, exaggerate or underact(unlike most taiwanese idols) . her crying is especially natural and will break your heart. she surprised me even more with her very strong acting in xian jian qi xia chuan, with a role a total opposite to the outsiders. i guess the mainlanders see her potential, thus offering her chances in mainland productions where she can expound on her skills and gain more experience as compared to taiwanese productions. she may very well be the next alyssa chia

Wise Fool

hey sugar, so u like ady too?

ady's outfits are mostly red or bright orange in the entire series so i assume you're asking abt the last pic. yes she was abt to get married to hu ge(the lead actor) because her father forced them to, but needless to say, it did not succeed.

how come it didn't succeed??

i agree.. she can be the next Alyssa.. she got really gorgeous and big eyes

omg...i looooooooved her in Xian Jian Qi Xia Chuan......her character was so cute and omg..............................SPOILER...DON'T READ......................................i hated how she died and i liked her so much better than ling er...she should've been with the guy...dunno how to spell his name..hehe

she kinda got annoying in outsiders 2 cause she cried so much...but i still loved outsiders......
    ~Lysa~

Yup... It looks like Alyssa will be out of acting for awhile, due to her new baby. Hopefully someone like An Yi Xuan can replace her spot as a popular Taiwanese actress in Mainland China.

some pics in xian jian. really love her as yueru in the series. i read that the company that released the series cut ALOT of yueru's death scenes. there was supposed to be several very touching scenes when she died and somemore scenes showing how sad xiaoyao was over her death. that explains why her death and after was rather abrupt and rushed!!...i suppose they wanted to portray xiaoyao loving ling'er more

it also explains why the original 40episodes became 38...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/yueru0ea.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/normal_050.jpg')
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-02-05 at 04:34 AM.

Wise Fool

she is very matching with dylan kuo too, the lead actor in the outsiders.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/dyzx1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/normal_28.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/08an02.jpg')

Wise Fool

more pics..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/50-M.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/adyan16.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/ady2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/ady1.jpg')

Wise Fool