Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ACTRESS/ACTORS YOU LOVE TO HATE !!

1. choi ji woo - OMG. whenever that girl tries to cry, its like shes bawling her head off! cmon. take it easy. every series shes in, theres always crying to be done. and the more she cries, the more annoying she gets, the more i hate her. simple as that.

2. chae rim - she just tries too hard to look all angelic and innocent and...yuck.

3. ruby lin - she cant act. AT ALL. it doesnt matter what role she plays, theyre all the same.

4. vicki zhao - i dont hate her, just dislike her. shes just way too overrated. ill give her credit for a decent job in HZGG, but after that, none of her works were very good. somehow, shes always the hyper girl who tends to overreact to everything.
    Last edited by hotohori_91; 07-25-06 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anniephan85
    SHE IS NOT UGLY BUT SHE IS TRYING TO HARD TO LOOK CUTE. ONE THING I DISAGREE WITH YOU IS HER ACTIN. I HATE HOW SHE ACT, I MEAN SHE BEEN WITH TVB FOR FIVE YEAR AND THERE ARE NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL. WELL I CAN'T JUST SAY NO BUT A LITTLE. I MEAN FIVE YEAR SHOULDN'T SHE BE GREAT HUH. COMPARE HER TO MYOLIE, RAYMOND, RON, NANCY AND ETC.. GOD IT'S LIKE HEAVEN AND HELL. THANK GOD SHE IS OUT OF TVB MAN CUZ I WATCH ALL TVB PRODUCTION AND IT'S ANNOY ME THAT SHE IS IN EVERY MOVIE AND I HAVE TO WATCH IT CUZ MOST SERIES SHE IN IS WITH ACTOR OR ACTRESS TAT I LIKE. GOSHHHH I JUST HATE HER. CAN'T ACT SHIT... SORRY TO ALL HER FANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME YOU CAN RE-WATCH ALL HER SERIES AND COMPARE THEM TO ONE ANOTHER.
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Michelle is really really cute. She acted well in many series although she was bad in Reaching Out. Five years at TVB we can easily see her improvement. I will love her forever. Maybe you are so so strict and serious.

vivian hsu
    cyndi wang
    kim hee sun
    leo ku
    dicky cheung
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

michelle saram
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Talking

Here is my list:

Mandy Cho, the girl can't act
    Anne Heung (so freakingly ooglie but TVB always let her have a role as some "beauty" person)
    Charmaine Seh (I don't think she's pretty at all, there's nothing special about her face that consider beautiful)
    Selena Li, she look so old in Face to Face

the old actress Liza Wang, she always have annoying & strict & dumb role. Dumb as in other people fool her easily

I thought people "loved to hate" Zhang Ziyi, yet I don't see her name here. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/shrug.gif')
    Zhang Ziyi CSC: news, biography, gallery, filmography, forums, more...

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Crane
    I thought people "loved to hate" Zhang Ziyi, yet I don't see her name here. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/shrug.gif')

Zhang Ziyi: i still couldn't figure out why she is so famous
    Charmaine Seh: she's just not that interesting
    choi ji woo: cries all the time. i would like her in a serie as an evil sister for once. the only one that she was happier was in Mr: Duke.

And all of the actresses or actors who always got to be the "goody" in all of the series they were in. i'm sure i used to dislike a lot. hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Crane
    Well, here you go.
    1) Zhang Ziyi....just don't like her.
    2) Ruby Lin Xin Ru: always chooses same type of role, and plus I didn't like her Zi Wei in Huan Zhu Ge Ge
    3) Zhou Jie! Horrible....in HZGG AND LOCH!
    Can't think of any more at the moment....more later.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    dicky cheung
    I like dicky cheung hes so funny .... most of the time in comedy movies..
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Liu YI fei because she is overrated and can't act.
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

i agree michelle yip iz a bombin actress
    shes awesome in the worlds finest/hero
    shes so pretty

Quote Originally Posted by linghuchong
    No way Michelle Yip. I love her to bits. Shes just so cute and pretty in looks and very decent in acting. Shes improved greatly since she first entered TVB and if you check out her Mainland productions, you will see how great an actress she is.

I do agree with Mandy though..haha

I also dont like Anne Heung

Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang
    Liu YI fei because she is overrated and can't act.
    you got it sista

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    yayyyyyyyyyy another ron hater!!!!!!!!
    wats every bod got against michelle???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    u aint got nothin on her

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    i don't like michelle when she smile or tries to smile. it's something about her lips that i don't like. but i love her acting and when she's looking serious during her fight sence.
    oh shut up HATER!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anniephan85
    SHE IS NOT UGLY BUT SHE IS TRYING TO HARD TO LOOK CUTE. ONE THING I DISAGREE WITH YOU IS HER ACTIN. I HATE HOW SHE ACT, I MEAN SHE BEEN WITH TVB FOR FIVE YEAR AND THERE ARE NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL. WELL I CAN'T JUST SAY NO BUT A LITTLE. I MEAN FIVE YEAR SHOULDN'T SHE BE GREAT HUH. COMPARE HER TO MYOLIE, RAYMOND, RON, NANCY AND ETC.. GOD IT'S LIKE HEAVEN AND HELL. THANK GOD SHE IS OUT OF TVB MAN CUZ I WATCH ALL TVB PRODUCTION AND IT'S ANNOY ME THAT SHE IS IN EVERY MOVIE AND I HAVE TO WATCH IT CUZ MOST SERIES SHE IN IS WITH ACTOR OR ACTRESS TAT I LIKE. GOSHHHH I JUST HATE HER. CAN'T ACT SHIT... SORRY TO ALL HER FANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME YOU CAN RE-WATCH ALL HER SERIES AND COMPARE THEM TO ONE ANOTHER.
    dats all just bull shit
    u all up talkin shit bet u u cant even act u iz prob U-G-L-Y

I don't mind Michelle on the screen. I don't think she sucks as an actress,more like a grab bag. She can be good here.. but lousy here.

I pick her over charmaine anyday. Michelle can get five years.. but I mean.. if you compare her roles in all of her series, i think she only got main lead 1-2 times.. Charmaine gets it ALL the time..not to mention she does about 2X more series than michelle and stayed in tVB longer.. so
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

hate is too big a word to use against someone you dont even know....id say dislike is more like it.....as for my list....

1. Zhang Ziyi : too overrated

2. *pondering*

honestly, i think Zhang Ziyi is the only actress i dont like.....

wait, there's another one....Jessica Hsuan!! I dont know why i dont like her....i just dont.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-13-07 at 04:27 AM.

Hm... wonder why there are so many of these?? Anyways, I guess mine are:
    -Ruby Lin-She can't act and got lucky because of HZGG.. She is also WAY overrated...
    -Anne Heung-How did she even win the MS HK pageant??? Is it because of her brother and his power??
    -Liu Yi Fei-I don't really hate her, but don't like her either. She is WAY overrated...
    -Charmaine-Don't really hate her either, but her acting is not really good. She is always WAY overrated...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

[QUOTE=L4love]Zhang Ziyi: i still couldn't figure out why she is so famous
    im living overseas at the moment, i reckon, shes got strong support from the top chinese people in the industry. actually, my friends told me though. due to that support, she is currently one of few chinese movie stars are present in USA. thats why they keep an eye on her. probably, famous hollywood stars ask for the pay too much, thats why they give chance for foreign actors. also, media has to spot on her coz anyway shes chinese actress having chance to make movie in usa that gives her more presence in the cover. people recognise those stuff though. if they not talk or exeggerate or overrate her, how can people know who she is. i bet normally newspapers or magazines never comment bad things about the person they cover. its up to us to decide who we like and dont i think people recognise her but not many like her though. im too mean hehe
    i dislike her at all. her accent is too bad. hate it. i saw a bit of memoir of a geisha, cant stand and turn off straight away. she looks ok, not mention photoshoped pics. everyone looks good when modifying professionally.
    i hope she understand herself that her acting isnt better than many of asian actors. i mean not to think highly of herself.
    my thought is coz i dislike her, never see her movies again. so not distracting or frustrating. i bet i never like her

Quote Originally Posted by HNK
    dats all just bull shit
    u all up talkin shit bet u u cant even act u iz prob U-G-L-Y
    (no comment)

PS. HNK, you might want to be careful....or you'll get banned.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.